ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Swaim (Drew is the guy)

"Almost impossible to turn down" but I bet he does. Then where do we turn? Donovan and Hurley will say no.

After every phone call.

Embarrassed Shucks GIF by StickerGiant

Last edited:
I'll happily take Scott Drew over another season with Cal. He isn't my top choice, but my top choice may not be feasible. Drew is as good as anyone not named Jay Wright, Brad Stevens, Billy Donovan or Danny Hurley, and much better than most. There's not too many guys out there who have won a national championship to choose from. Scott Drew certainly has a better resume than Bill Self had when Kansas hired him. That worked out okay for them.

The worst part about this hire, beyond the meh, is he's young enough we'll have to go through this same scenario again in 3-5 years. Hope I'm wrong

Reactions: dl51344
Lol, he has never won a Big 12 tournament. Has only tied 2 times for the big 12 regular season championship. He has 1 F4 and 2 other E8's in 20 years. That’s a downgrade.

It's Baylor. It would be like some guy coaching at ole miss for 20 years and doing the same. There is this team called KU in the big 12 with better players every season he has had to contend with.

Some of you guys are weird. Ripping on possible coaches after what we’ve seen the last few years?

It’s like Cal cast a spell on some of you. There are plenty of coaches around the country that would be an improvement, and Drew is one of them.
Scott Drew is 10 loss seasons and first weekend exits waiting to happen. It’s what he’s done most of his career

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT