ADVERTISEMENT

Gleen Faulkner out !

Hate that for the kid, wish him the best in his recovery. I'm glad that safety is far and away our deepest position on defense.

Reactions: UKCatnNC
Awww man, that sucks. But injuries are just a certainty in football. The best you can hope for is that the numbers are kept to a minimum.

a senior, that is awful. might not have played much defense this season but I bet they were counting on him being an active special teams participant.

part of the game that sucks, on twitter the last few days there have been announcements of several guys dinged up both college & pro.

Tough break. You really have to tip your hat to Faulkner. He barely got into UK but will leave with a degree, maybe already has one. He's been injury plagued but he'll be a success in whatever he opts to do with his life.

I doubt that UK will want him for a sixth year. IMO he has already been recruited over. I think this ends his football career at UK. Put him on a medical and give his SS to a deserving walk on.

It is tough but the kid just has not realized his potential at UK. He was a four star coming out of high school and has not lived up to that rating at UK.

How did he get injured? Fall practice hasn't even started.

Kid didn't pan out as we had hoped. I hope he put his time here to good use and gets his degree.

Hope he recovers quickly, he has however, never lived up to the hype he had coming out of Illinois as that states' highest rated player !

I expect he will finish school and take the capacity for hard work and commitment he has demonstrated to this football program and apply it to making himself a successful __________________. You have to think he will, this far down the road. That's all that really matters for most of these kids in the first place.

Reactions: FtWorthCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT