ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

Kroger Cold Spring is $3.69 as the Kroger's in Newport and Bellevue has been $3.99 for over a month now.

In OH, Kroger Hyde Park is $3.82 in a much more wealthy neighborhood than the 3 in KY.

Kroger Marketplace in Newport dropped to $3.72. First time it's dropped below $3.99 in about 7 weeks time I'm guessing. Kroger Bellevue is @ $3.89 despite being less than a mile away but it was also $3.99 for a long, long time.

Reactions: gobigbluebell
Kroger Marketplace in Newport dropped to $3.72. First time it's dropped below $3.99 in about 7 weeks time I'm guessing. Kroger Bellevue is @ $3.89 despite being less than a mile away but it was also $3.99 for a long, long time.
It's 3.55 in grayson county, ky

Reactions: jameslee32
Kroger in Newport and Bellevue are back to $3.99 where they've been most of the time since Russia invaded. The cheapest I've seen on Cincy's east side is $4.09.

Might be due for some short term relief. Oil and bitcoin are getting destroyed today. Gas prices are likely to be very slow on the way down and sharply higher after that. This has been the pattern.

Backup to over $4.00 here just east of Nashville, TN. We went on a trip to FL for a cruise first week of April and it was over $4.00 in GA & FL as well...then as soon as we return it dropped in TN to like 3.60 (of course, after we had to fill up like 5-6 times in my wife's damn SUV that guzzles gas on our trip to FL & back), but now it is back up.

I am 100% remote so this is not as much of a crisis to me as it would have been 2+ years ago. I feel for those that it is impacting and with grocery prices and prices in general, we are just trying to hang on until I hopefully get a decent merit raise in July 2022. I make enough for us to save a few hundred a month for a rainy day, but now our water heater crapped out so that is an unexpected expense.

I digress, so over the inflation and our country's current state of affairs.

Filled up my pontoon yesterday with Non Ethanol gas and it was $5.09 per gallon. My guess is that Lake docks will charge $7.00-8.00 per gallon this summer if something doesn't change.

Just paid north of $4 for the first time today in my neck of the woods. Wasn't anywhere in range under that even with my various rewards. I was at $4.04 at marathon after my five cents off. However I did just get the GasBuddy card and linked it to my bank account, it's supposed to save you up to $.25/gallon. You don't see the discount at the pump, but you'll see it in a lesser amount being taken from your account. Today was the first time I used it, so seeing if my streak of technically paying under $4 continues when I see what they actually take out.

Anybody else using that card? It's supposed to work on top of any other rewards programs you might have.

Paid 3.55 at the Kroger pumps saving .20 / gallon shopping there this week.
Good to have Toyotas as well keeping prices down just a bit. Got tired of paying for a Mercedes SUV fillup under Barry Soetoro.

Saturday, Costco was 5, 6 and 7 cars deep at the pumps for $3.96 gas. Still $4.29 at the Krogers near me despite oil up 7% since Friday. Small win.

The cheapest I've seen is $4.15 in NKY and $4.33 in OH.

Saw some travel sites predicting $10+ gas this summer. Damn... that will kill this economy fast.

Yeah, that would immediately send the economy into recession. Commuting to work for a long distance? There goes any additional spending money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT