ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

that couldn't have anything to do with printing half the dollars in circulation in the last 2 years. Have some of you not figured out how Black Rock is able to buy real estate above market price without fear of losing money?
If you're referencing the stock market you're 100% right. I was just replying to a person who said it was 38k under 45 which isn't true.

A reason why the FOMC raises rates is to keep inflation under control which is why I was upset they lowered rates in 2019. The market had been growing for 10 years and while they finally started raising them in 2017 they lowered them in 2019 at the behest of 45.

Lowering in 2020 was the right call but all the printing in 2020 led us to where we are today with regards to inflation.

Reactions: hmt5000
$3.97.

276139266_10224230124834301_6254290706967378103_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AustinTXCat
South Georgia. Nothing is made up. All you have to do is check the gas buddy site. I already knew the numbers, because I track them and record them every election. But before I posted them here, I checked again. The numbers I posted are 100% accurate. Instead of calling me out, maybe you should do some research.

I did because it seemed so off.

ch.gaschart
Waiting.

You did notice the fraud in office was on a weekend beach trip to 'climate-change-proof' Delaware when the prices went down right?
3.99 in Suwanee, GA yesterday and I'll let him stay at the beach going forward.

You did notice the fraud in office was on a weekend beach trip to 'climate-change-proof' Delaware when the prices went down right?
3.99 in Suwanee, GA yesterday and I'll let him stay at the beach going forward.
We went to the race in Atlanta Sunday. Drove from the Savannah area. We saw gas prices along the way between $3.50 and $4.35. This is after the governor halted the state gas tax last week. That brought our local pumps down to $3.50 for a few days. As of today, it’s back up to $3.89. There’s a lot of price gouging going on by individual stations and companies.

Reactions: KMKAT
We went to the race in Atlanta Sunday. Drove from the Savannah area. We saw gas prices along the way between $3.50 and $4.35. This is after the governor halted the state gas tax last week. That brought our local pumps down to $3.50 for a few days. As of today, it’s back up to $3.89. There’s a lot of price gouging going on by individual stations and companies.

What is the average profit margin of gasoline for gas stations, and at what point is it high enough to be called price gouging?

We saw a man at a gas station we stopped at, wearing a Trump hat and holding what looked to be about 50 lottery tickets and a carton of cigarettes. He was bitching about Biden and gas prices lol. Thought that was pretty funny. And a perfect microcosm of people in the Deep South.

We are supposed to see savings of about .29 for state gas tax. No way was I applauding the DC establishment with lowering prices for everyday, hard working tax paying, race going Americans!

Did you enjoy the race? My wife's company had a box for them to entertain customers and she wasn't interested in going but it looked like a great day for a race. Almost time to go see the Braves.

Reports today that price at the pump down 5 cents since last week, and futures trending down. Will we see anyone praise that old dude in the Oval Office for making the price come back down? I hope we do!
If it drops below $2.80, I will praise the administration, even thoough many here say the president’s policies have no impact.

The race was fantastic. The new track configuration is perfect. Probably the best NASCAR race I’ve ever seen live.
Glad to hear.

I prefer the shorter & road courses. More passing & banging. The line up & follow around not so interesting imo.

I just paid $4.599 for premium in Lexington. That's the highest I've ever paid for a gallon of gas in my life. Sadly I didn't buy just one gallon.

$3.99 here in the Louisville crime syndicate. With that said, I bought it at Costco..the areas around there were 4.25. Go Costco!

Filled up at $3.79 today, ended up being $30.00 total/ I have a small tank, 8 gallons I believe. I average 31 miles a gallon though so I only end up having to fill up maybe every two weeks.

Just saw a gas prediction website that has gas at a minimum of $5.65 by year end. They are predicting a high range of $6.11.

UDF's in OH prices inching down to $3.93 as the cheapest in NKY are back up to $3.89 now, rising over .30 per gallon.

The 2 Kroger's near me have been selling gas @ $3.99/gallon for over a month now. Not so incredibly, their stock has also soared 13% in that timeframe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT