ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

It was $4.20 this afternoon at one place I noticed. I'm sure it will be higher tomorrow. It's spinning like the GD Nat. debt counter.

Can one of you lovely faithful democrats please explain how this forced "energy transition" your leaders speak of is supposed to work without completely destroying the country?

It was $4.20 this afternoon at one place I noticed. I'm sure it will be higher tomorrow. It's spinning like the GD Nat. debt counter.

Can one of you lovely faithful democrats please explain how this forced "energy transition" your leaders speak of is supposed to work without completely destroying the country?

It’s not working at all, which is why they LOVE this Russian war. Now they can pretend this is all Russia’s fault instead of their own failed policies.

Nice.

$3.99 here in the capital city. Finally saw one of those 'I Did That' stickers this afternoon at Kroger.

$5.09 for premium here in NJ. I sure wish Trump didn't work out a deal with OPEC to cut production by almost 6 million barrels a day from January 2021 through April 2022.
Mexico too but I think they’re kicking it back up to normal level this month. UAE is advising OPEC to increase so we’ll see. Most people don’t understand how little government has to do with oil product pricing but this is one of the few ways. Exxon posted 4th quarter profits of $8.9 billion so it worked exceptionally well. First quarter 22 should be even higher. Read that most are currently producing with oil bought at $65.

Still quite reasonable, when adjusted for inflation.
You basic knowledge of economics needs improvement my friend. No amount of adjustment can help poor people on fixed income handle .35-.50 cents a day increase. But when diesel fuel is almost 6.00 dollars and everything in the nation is delivered by truck, all prices will rise and keep on rising. Unless the people are idiots, Biden , not the situation in Ukraine, caused this energy crisis.

3.95 here in FFort. Think it’s a combination of a lot of things. Shit policies mixed with a war from a leading gas supplier, mixed with companies refusing to make a little less. Perfect storm. But I’ve seen worse too. 2008 it got up to around 4.20 here in ffort so I guess it’s not the worst ever? Still sucks though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT