ADVERTISEMENT

For Cal.....the clock is ticking.

I've got to kind of wonder how close his ego is to coming to this conclusion. It's becoming obvious that he can't win without the ultra top talented recruits and he's not getting those any more. He's starting to get exposed as being unable to make players better, he's just riding the coat tails of great players no matter who the coach is.

Will he decide to hang it up rather than risk his imagine as a great coach?
Pay KP 3 million a year to come back.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
He’s got next year to prove he deserves to be our coach. If he falters..things are going to get *very* ugly.
Cal is a HOF coach and he doesn't need to prove a dam thing to you or anyone else. The absurdity of some of you is just astounding.

After Tubby left and the media piled onto us and we wound up with BCG, that was our future. That was where we were going to hover for decades. Cal came in here and turned that all around on a dime, buddy. Look around college basketball and ask yourself what coaches aren't having up and down years.

We were fortunate beyond words to have brought Cal in here and I hope he understands most of the normal Kentucky fans appreciate the he!! out of what he's done here. The rest of you, the yapping political nuts that see everything thru your warped sense of what true patriotism is, well you ruin everything your stench touches. Not just our basketball program, but our country too.

Cal is a HOF coach and he doesn't need to prove a dam thing to you or anyone else. The absurdity of some of you is just astounding.

After Tubby left and the media piled onto us and we wound up with BCG, that was our future. That was where we were going to hover for decades. Cal came in here and turned that all around on a dime, buddy. Look around college basketball and ask yourself what coaches aren't having up and down years.

We were fortunate beyond words to have brought Cal in here and I hope he understands most of the normal Kentucky fans appreciate the he!! out of what he's done here. The rest of you, the yapping political nuts that see everything thru your warped sense of what true patriotism is, well you ruin everything your stench touches. Not just our basketball program, but our country too.
I understand you want the gravy train to keep rolling, Ellen, but these results just aren't acceptable.

I've got to kind of wonder how close his ego is to coming to this conclusion. It's becoming obvious that he can't win without the ultra top talented recruits and he's not getting those any more. He's starting to get exposed as being unable to make players better, he's just riding the coat tails of great players no matter who the coach is.

Will he decide to hang it up rather than risk his imagine as a great coach?

Let’s hope so. We all know he won’t be fired (ridiculous buyout).

Actually he absolutely has to prove himself to fans. Without fans there is no $. With no $ there is no salary. I know you’re not that dense. Right?

Your doe eyed optimism is weird.

Majority of the fan base has lost respect for Calipari and it will never ever return. We are going on our 7th season of average/ bad teams. Yes 2009-2015 was great but he is NOT getting those types of players anymore. The last 6 seasons have been worse than Tubby’s last seasons.

If next year is another bad year (no EE at minimum)... well...

Good Lord dude. He makes 9 million a year to win basketball games at KENTUCKY! Not to be a social justice warrior or end generational poverty. He certainly isn’t paid 9 million to be a pimp for the NBA, either. He needs to get his priorities straight, period.

No. Not “or else”. (Whatever that means) but the majority of the fan base who have lost respect for him and no longer support him will start showing their disdain with their pockets. Drop it attendance, drop in TV viewership, drop in merchandise sales etc.
I’m responding to the OP. OP are you gonna put a for sale sign in his yard?

You have to be effed up in the head to go to someone’s house and put up a sign in their yard.

These are the types of fans I absolutely despise. So ignorant and base way too much of their identity on a game.

Politard, too enticed in politics. You’re so nut deep in politics you are the thing you say you hate.

Politard, too enticed in politics. You’re so nut deep in politics you are the thing you say you hate.
Ahhh I think I know where I’ve seen that handle before on here. He’s the one constantly posting in the political thread, correct? He’s one of those moronic leftists I believe. Pot meet kettle.

I think it’s possible this poster is Cals conceited daughter . Smart , but dumb as a hoe handle outside a class room .

Ahhh I think I know where I’ve seen that handle before on here. He’s the one constantly posting in the political thread, correct? He’s one of those moronic leftists I believe. Pot meet kettle.
Says people are too caught up in politics.....posts in political thread arguing all day before passing out drunk.

Bad_Luck_Brian.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I think it’s possible this poster is Cals conceited daughter . Smart , but dumb as a hoe handle outside a class room .
Not even gonna lie. I thought the exact same thing last night when reading that post. The blindness of this poster and many others piss me off. I can’t help but reply and add my two cents. **** it.

With the early entries & transfers situations teams are facing now, I have a feeling Cal's turn around will be tougher than we think. He will not have another 9-16 year but I cannot see dominant teams coming anytime soon.
I have been trying to warn everyone of this. Even bringing in Carr (long shot) and Powell would still make us a bubble team. We need a serious infusion of transfers; our perimeter talent right now must be one of the worst in UK history.

A Cotton Nash team. I was a Sophomore.

I played with a guy whose father played for Auburn back then. He always had funny stories about playing UK, he said everyone was afraid of Coach Rupp when he walked in. And that he was quite the defensive player holding Cotton Nash to 30 every game they played him

Actually he absolutely has to prove himself to fans. Without fans there is no $. With no $ there is no salary. I know you’re not that dense. Right?

Your doe eyed optimism is weird.

Majority of the fan base has lost respect for Calipari and it will never ever return. We are going on our 7th season of average/ bad teams. Yes 2009-2015 was great but he is NOT getting those types of players anymore. The last 6 seasons have been worse than Tubby’s last seasons.

If next year is another bad year (no EE at minimum)... well...

according to you EE is failure, average.

And clowns like this are why once he leaves we’re gonna fall off for a few years. Grass isn’t greener and definitely won’t be.

Reactions: Zissou87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT