ADVERTISEMENT

For Cal.....the clock is ticking.

And clowns like this are why once he leaves we’re gonna fall off for a few years. Grass isn’t greener and definitely won’t be.
LOL you have brain damage.. it couldnt fall off worse than 9-16 if the next coach was drunk every minute... evidenced by Billy G having a better record.

if we hadnt had this year... yeah you could say it could fall off but now you cant. we hit rock bottom and kept on falling . There is no further you can fall off now.

I think it’s all in how you define “one more bad season.” If he goes 15-15 next year, he’s finished. There is no scenario where he survives a season like that. If he goes 19-12 makes the NCAA tournament and loses in rd 1, it’ll be tough. He’ll certainly lose the fan base. The big buy out and improvement and change in staff might buy him 1 more year if he’s willing to deal with it. If he finishes top 3-4 in the SEC at 22-10 and a 6-7 seed he’s likely safe and anything above that and it will be forgiven but not forgotten.

Reactions: deep3
He’s got next year to prove he deserves to be our coach. If he falters..things are going to get *very* ugly.
Are you kidding me? Cal needs to prove himself? He’s in the HOF. He doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone, especially to fruit cakes like you, you fair weather SOB. You don’t deserve to be a Kentucky fan. Go jump off a cliff.

I think it’s all in how you define “one more bad season.” If he goes 15-15 next year, he’s finished. There is no scenario where he survives a season like that. If he goes 19-12 makes the NCAA tournament and loses in rd 1, it’ll be tough. He’ll certainly lose the fan base. The big buy out and improvement and change in staff might buy him 1 more year if he’s willing to deal with it. If he finishes top 3-4 in the SEC at 22-10 and a 6-7 seed he’s likely safe and anything above that and it will be forgiven but not forgotten.
Pass that on to Mitch. I’m sure he’ll follow your suggestion, you idiot.

Something is badly broken in this program and I think the bottom actually fell out a year ago.

We lose Kenny Payne and Dwayne Peavy - big losses. Then we have three major players leave that had absolutely no chance of being drafted in the first round - Richards, Hagans, and Montgomery. Just a couple of years ago those guys would have come back - like Terrence Jones came back and WCS came back and even guys like Poythress came back.

Last years team could have been a Sr Nick Richards, Jr EJ Montgomery, Soph Johnny Juzang, Jr Ashton Hagans. Boston and Clarke splitting time at the three, Askew backing up a seasoned PG and Jackson backing up Montgomery. That would have been a deep, experienced team.

That team would have been a title contender. What UK fans need to be asking is what is going on within the program that we can’t build enough loyalty and commitment to the program that the Juzang’s stick around, that the Hagans’ come back for a shot at a championship.

That’s what’s broken - and that’s what has got to change, and I’m not sure that scapegoating and running off two long-time assistant coaches is going to fix it.

Are you kidding me? Cal needs to prove himself? He’s in the HOF. He doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone, especially to fruit cakes like you, you fair weather SOB. You don’t deserve to be a Kentucky fan. Go jump off a cliff.
Cal absolutely needs to show he can correct this mess he created, if not, his HOF jersey won't save him.

Something is badly broken in this program and I think the bottom actually fell out a year ago.

We lose Kenny Payne and Dwayne Peavy - big losses. Then we have three major players leave that had absolutely no chance of being drafted in the first round - Richards, Hagans, and Montgomery. Just a couple of years ago those guys would have come back - like Terrence Jones came back and WCS came back and even guys like Poythress came back.

Last years team could have been a Sr Nick Richards, Jr EJ Montgomery, Soph Johnny Juzang, Jr Ashton Hagans. Boston and Clarke splitting time at the three, Askew backing up a seasoned PG and Jackson backing up Montgomery. That would have been a deep, experienced team.

That team would have been a title contender. What UK fans need to be asking is what is going on within the program that we can’t build enough loyalty and commitment to the program that the Juzang’s stick around, that the Hagans’ come back for a shot at a championship.

That’s what’s broken - and that’s what has got to change, and I’m not sure that scapegoating and running off two long-time assistant coaches is going to fix it.
Well this year they’ve returned four which is better than most years. They just need a couple more pieces. Allen, Brooks, Toppin and Ware all returning with a possibility Mintz returns, which would make 5 players with experience.

Reactions: bigbluedon
Meh. Cal has too big of an ego to fail two years in a row. Like him or not the guy is not going to lose two years in a row. I am sure he has a plan. He has all of the resources.

Why do you even post here? It’s clear youre not a UK fan.
I was a fan before you were crapping yellow in your diapers. Fact: Haters have been bashing the program for one and done. Fact: haters have been bashing the program over players getting paid. Fact: players that do have options to get paid won’t be ranked as high. Fact: Haters cry floods when their crap is played back at them. Gotta be careful what you ask for.

I agree 100% with everything you said except the last paragraph, which I actually think is somewhat absurd and completely contradictory. You literally basically said “…and those are the things that really need to change, and I’m not sure him changing things is going to change it.”

I would be more concerned if he tried to change things around with the same exact people and the same status quo. And much to my bewilderment this is actually not the universal, common sense thinking I thought it was.

I was a fan before you were crapping yellow in your diapers. Fact: Haters have been bashing the program for one and done. Fact: haters have been bashing the program over players getting paid. Fact: players that do have options to get paid won’t be ranked as high. Fact: Haters cry floods when their crap is played back at them. Gotta be careful what you ask for.
Oh so you know how I old I am? Given how we’ve never met that’s quite impressive. So go on, tell me how old I am.

Youre not a fan. Any person who would actively support a downswing or downward trend in the program to stick it to people they argue with on a message board isn’t a fan. Funny, for such a big fan I didn’t see you anywhere around the board, posting or liking, when we found out that TC passed. That’s pretty peculiar...

Fact: you’re a fraud. And quite a petty one at that.

Oh so you know how I old I am? Given how we’ve never met that’s quite impressive. So go on, tell me how old I am.

Youre not a fan. Any person who would actively support a downswing or downward trend in the program to stick it to people they argue with on a message board isn’t a fan. Funny, for such a big fan I didn’t see you anywhere around the board, posting or liking, when we found out that TC passed. That’s pretty peculiar...

Fact: you’re a fraud. And quite a petty one at that.
Who is supporting a down swinging? I’m supporting the team. You on the other hand are pissing on the team. Standard shoulder to shoulder with the Louisville fans. Aren’t you proud?

Soyou are a stalker that tracks where and what I post? Sick. I’d recommend learning to read if you are going to do that. You clearly missed my post. Pathetic you drag the death of a young man into this. Just shows how sleazy the haters are.

Tell me who the fraud is.

Who is supporting a down swinging? I’m supporting the team. You on the other hand are pissing on the team. Standard shoulder to shoulder with the Louisville fans. Aren’t you proud?

Soyou are a stalker that tracks where and what I post? Sick. I’d recommend learning to read if you are going to do that. You clearly missed my post. Pathetic you drag the death of a young man into this. Just shows how sleazy the haters are.

Tell me who the fraud is.
I’m still waiting on how old I am.

Post a quote where you supported UK. Because all I’ve ever seen you do is trash posters.

Doesn’t require stalking to notice when a troll isn’t present. Really reaching there. I didn’t drag the death of anyone into this. But it is suspicious that the one time everyone on the board was United and supporting each other, you were absent. Isn’t that funny?

i said it once but I’ll say again. You’re the fraud.

Reactions: KyFaninNC

Post a quote where you supported UK. Because all I’ve ever seen you do is trash posters.

Doesn’t require stalking to notice when a troll isn’t present. Really reaching there. I didn’t drag the death of anyone into this. But it is suspicious that the one time everyone on the board was United and supporting each other, you were absent. Isn’t that funny?

Why should I post something for a guy that can’t remember how old he is and can’t remember what he read or couldn’t read in the first place.

You are still exploiting the death of a kid against a guy trying to support the KY Wildcats. Sick and sleazy. Even UL fans are not that pathetic

Why should I post something for a guy that can’t remember how old he is and can’t remember what he read or couldn’t read in the first place.

You are still exploiting the death of a kid against a guy trying to support the KY Wildcats. Sick and sleazy. Even UL fans are not that pathetic

You’re a giant clown who is probably very physically unattractive.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Cal is a HOF coach and he doesn't need to prove a dam thing to you or anyone else. The absurdity of some of you is just astounding.

After Tubby left and the media piled onto us and we wound up with BCG, that was our future. That was where we were going to hover for decades. Cal came in here and turned that all around on a dime, buddy. Look around college basketball and ask yourself what coaches aren't having up and down years.

We were fortunate beyond words to have brought Cal in here and I hope he understands most of the normal Kentucky fans appreciate the he!! out of what he's done here. The rest of you, the yapping political nuts that see everything thru your warped sense of what true patriotism is, well you ruin everything your stench touches. Not just our basketball program, but our country too.

word vomit blah blah word vomit.

Do better. 😁

Lol. Imagine going on a random sports teams message board and pretending to be a fan. 😂. I do appreciate that while you don’t admit it, you don’t try to hide it either.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Indeed! There nay be an announcement Early next week coach Calipari will be stepping down is the FBI is closing in on major major new allegations. Kentucky will also lose their athletic director and several other coaches. Antigua will be announced as a head coach.

Here is the kicker. Current Illinois athletic director Josh Whitman is a primary candidate at Kentucky To assume new athletic director responsibilities as early as next week.

Go Cats!!

Lol. Imagine going on a random sports teams message board and pretending to be a fan. 😂. I do appreciate that while you don’t admit it, you don’t try to hide it either.
Imagine dragging a dead kid into the conversation to make yourself feel better. Like you did. Pathetic

Have you noticed that so many of the celebrated regulars from the positive seasons have been completely exposed as raving fools, the last year? Some of the most idiotic things I've seen on this board are from guys with thousands of posts and likes, from years ago. In life I've noticed that most people aren't capable of critical thinking and live in some fantasy land. When things are bad you must recognize it and work actively to correct those things, despite how much the truth may hurt.

Have you noticed that so many of the celebrated regulars from the positive seasons have been completely exposed as raving fools, the last year? Some of the most idiotic things I've seen on this board are from guys with thousands of posts and likes, from years ago. In life I've noticed that most people aren't capable of critical thinking and live in some fantasy land. When things are bad you must recognize it and work actively to correct those things, despite how much the truth may hurt.
And what exactly have you deluded yourself into thinking you can change? Nobody that can make changes is even remotely close to the zealot hooligans that spew their crap here.

Part of critical thinking involves solutions that the so called critical thinker can implement. And nobody here can implement crap. Basically you are down to supporting the program or taking a dump on the program. There are no effective measures here. Just idiots that think they are important.

Yeah, I don’t really remember much about bassfan from the past but he was never like this. He just goes around now and attacks other posters. Never actually commenting on the actual purpose of the thread. Then he goes on tangents and red herrings.

And he calls himself a fan 😂. What kind of fan spend their entire time attacking their own?

He might just been “a dead kid” to you but he was a wildcat to us. Quit standing on his grave.

That’s what you reduced him to what you dragged him into this. He wasn’t relevant to this at all. But you dragged him in. Pathetic. Sleazy. Twisted. You exposed yourself for what you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT