ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Coach Cal Quotes???

A few of my favorites..............

“What do you do to help us win when you’re not scoring baskets?”

“Nothing is given to you. You’re going to have to work for it.”

“I need people who look at adversity as a challenge and failure as a learning opportunity.”

“Improvement is not just about working harder. If you're a drug addict and you work harder without recognizing what your problem is, then what are you - a better drug addict? You've got to admit to a bunch of people what your problem is and then figure out how to change it.”

"What type of teammates do you want to play with? Be that teammate yourself."

"I'm playing the guys who are going to fight. If you're not into this, I'm going to someone else."
"Where's that damned weed eater?"

• Haha
Reactions: ib4ky
“I’ve never taken shots at the fans….”

I about wrecked on that one. Lying like cheap carpet there. The man has literally called people Bennies and used the famous “Lion doesn’t listen to the opinions of a lamb” right before we got St Petered. Remember the “We’re f@cked!” outburst in that game? That was Cal realizing his mouth wrote checks he couldn’t cash. He knew he was about to get lit up by BBN. Then he ducked out of his next call in show. Man was I livid at him for months for that ish. Only his recruiting class saved him.

My true favorite Cal quote is:

I just wish he’d live up to it more often himself.
Did cal actually say we’re fcked

After UK beat the hell out of Kansas in 2014, in the postgame interview Cal "We kind of bum-rushed them a little bit," Calipari said. "And every time they looked, there were more tanks coming over the hill."

pre national title quotes were gold.

post national title quotes were self serving excrement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT