ADVERTISEMENT

Expect more of this from Calipari

I'm a little fuzzy, but what was that quote Cal said years ago? "You're gonna hate me, because I come to your program and burn it to the ground." Something like that.

• Angry
Reactions: NociHTTP
The ''drastic changes in unversity oversight'' will never happen. They will be talked about in the summer, season comes, everyone forgets about them, season starts, Duke beats us by 15+ giving them a winning H2H against us. While Cal says the team is young. We blow out a few creampuffs, lose to one, again the team is young. We start SEC play, split with UT, lose 7-8 games. Tied for 5th place, yeah but look how tough the league is. SEC tourney starts, Cal, using that increased unviersity oversight, says the tournament matters, they lose 1st round. NCAAT starts, Cal says he's been gameplanning (he took the team to Golden Corral). Lose in 1st or 2nd round. The vaunted SEC loses half it's teams in the first 2 rounds. ''You got 25 million to buy him out''?

Rinse, lather, repeat.

The ''drastic changes in unversity oversight'' will never happen. They will be talked about in the summer, season comes, everyone forgets about them, season starts, Duke beats us by 15+ giving them a winning H2H against us. While Cal says the team is young. We blow out a few creampuffs, lose to one, again the team is young. We start SEC play, split with UT, lose 7-8 games. Tied for 5th place, yeah but look how tough the league is. SEC tourney starts, Cal, using that increased unviersity oversight, says the tournament matters, they lose 1st round. NCAAT starts, Cal says he's been gameplanning (he took the team to Golden Corral). Lose in 1st or 2nd round. The vaunted SEC loses half it's teams in the first 2 rounds. ''You got 25 million to buy him out''?

Rinse, lather, repeat.
Yeah, and the "SEC is tough" morons need to go follow UC or something. If Cal was actually being held accountable we might not have lost a game in the conference. These Cal strokers are in infestation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT