ADVERTISEMENT

Dwight Howard accused of sexual assault by...

How does Dwight Howard getting down with men impact you though... You don't have to celebrate it, there is always the option to just not respond if you feel so disgusted instead of yelling at the clouds
You’re joking, right?

If you want to know who’s in charge then just look for those whom you can’t critique without consequence.

What I previously posted was the truth of virtually every society in the Western world for centuries. Now if you express that opinion you will be fired. The gay lobby has absolutely transformed society for the worse in a decade.

You’re joking, right?

If you want to know who’s in charge then just look for those whom you can’t critique without consequence.

What I previously posted was the truth of virtually every society in the Western world for centuries. Now if you express that opinion you will be fired. The gay lobby has absolutely transformed society for the worse in a decade.
And if you look outside, you'll also see that the sky is falling 🙄

Maybe don't critique gay people to the point that your employer gets involved? I know it sucks to hear but companies have the right to fire you if they feel that you're not representing their values.

I didn't realize that we had a gay lobby, that's an interesting one. With all the power they've supposedly gained within the past decade, I'm sure they'll turn every American gay by 2030.

Yeah it’s wrong.

Remember when they said they just wanted to be left alone and it’s wouldn’t affect us?

No you have to affirm and celebrate this depravity OR ELSE…

Everyone here who isn’t completely brainwashed is completely, naturally disgusted to hear about this.

I don’t give a f about where you or anyone on this board puts their dick as long as the other party was of legal age and gave consent.

So weird worrying about someone else’s sex life when it affects you literally zero.

You’re joking, right?

So you've been thinking about that meat, too?

I don’t give a f about where you or anyone on this board puts their dick as long as the other party was of legal age and gave consent.

So weird worrying about someone else’s sex life when it affects you literally zero.
Yeah, let’s just do away with the foundational relational principles upon which Western culture was a built and see what happens.

Looks like things are certainly going in the right direction over the last decade, right?

Cowards like you are the reason our culture is in the state it’s in.

Yeah, let’s just do away with the foundational relational principles upon which Western culture was a built and see what happens.

Looks like things are certainly going in the right direction over the last decade, right?

88-ABF9-A4-BF2-D-4051-88-DE-25-E41-B356749.jpg

You political dweebs ruin EVERYTHING! This is probably the funniest news story I can remember and you all are just regurgitating the same old talking points.

Last edited:
Reactions: H-D cat
You political dweebs ruin EVERYTHING! This is probably the funniest news story I can remember and you all are just regurgitating the same old talking points.

Well shit, Hank says the web is broken. Y'all get your act together and only agree with Hank.

Hank is deeply concerned about what you people are concerned. He is concerned that you aren't concerning correctly.

He’s a coward because he believes that as long as nobody is being hurt or exploited that a person is free to do what they wish?

-the real lesson here is that texts/photos and such are forever... don't text shit you wouldn't want everyone to see.

-if he assaulted the dude he needs to face consequences.

-been gay folk since the dawn of time... it *seems* like it's "in your face" (Freud would have a field day)... because everything is everywhere all the time 24/7 due to the socials/24 hr news cycle.

As the great Mase once said, it's never consensual if you surprise somebody

Last edited:
I sorta feel like the story should be the accusation of sexual assault, not that an athlete is gay or bi or that gays exist.

But fwiw, if you dislike gays, then just live your life as you see fit and don't think about gays. It's only "in your face" or "being shoved down your throat" if you choose to focus on it constantly. During Pride Month, several posters couldn't stop searching for and posting anti-LGBTQ Pride memes. If you're using your free time to focus on a community of people you dislike, then aren't you the ones shoving it down your own throats?

Yelling about the gays as if gay began in the 2010s or sounding like a backwards, snake-handling, vengeful barn preacher won't bring people to your side. You'll find as we move forward as a society, less and less people will be in agreement that we must shun gays or call them names. Shocking, I know.

There are a lot of male gay/bi pro athletes that most people have no clue about. Not all gay dudes are feminine or noticeable.

Hell, Jenner was considered about as manly as one could be for decades and he was trans.
I was a kid when Jenner was winning all the medals and on Wheaties boxes, but never once did I think of him as manly.

Reactions: mailman85
He has already admitted he had consensual relations with the accuser....and a 3rd party....a man dressed up as "Kitty".

And yes, I heard this several years ago. It wasn't a secret...and I don't even keep up with the NBA
Isn’t Howard’s son/daughter a Trans? Like father like son/daughter.

I don’t give a single shit about WeStErN pRiNcIpLeS or your imaginary space fairies or any other nonsense that would make me hate someone for who they are.

I live my life as I see fit, and expect you to be free to the same. I worry about me and don’t care about what you do.

So go on, enlighten me about what’s happened over the last decade that’s so bad. Spell it out really clearly. Don’t dance around it, coward.

Yeah it’s wrong.

Remember when they said they just wanted to be left alone and it’s wouldn’t affect us?

Everyone here who isn’t completely brainwashed is completely, naturally disgusted to hear about this.
You serious, Clark?

Yeah it’s wrong.

Shameful post. Being gay isn't a choice. Gross posts like yours are why a lot of people, especially teens, are scared to come out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT