ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have any Blue Bell?

No, I'll be way too giddy to fool with technology.

If any other good natured (ie: not bbdk) catpaw pals want to swing by and have an ice cream swap meet type deal, we could get some cones and just chill in the parking lot. Exchange some unique flavors. Maybe sell some jerseys or something.

I was hoping you could come around 6. I will be at papa johns around that time.

Ok, 6pm at 1600 Leestown Rd. Kroger. I won't be early, and could be a tad but late, but I'm going to bust it for my Blue Bell. I'll park my small mazda suv way in the back and look real obvious in my blue shirt and khaki pants. $20. Your services are appreciated.

cf-dafuq.gif

I'm sorry Mash....I was rooting for you homey

Ok, 6pm at 1600 Leestown Rd. Kroger. I won't be early, and could be a tad but late, but I'm going to bust it for my Blue Bell. I'll park my small mazda suv way in the back and look real obvious in my blue shirt and khaki pants. $20. Your services are appreciated.

What color is your mazda SUV?

Wow, congrats Mash. Chris must be a stand up dude.

Was 100% sure it was over when he mentioned Papa John's.....but that's on me. The cynic in me underestimated the love and devotion of a Wildcat Friend and I will surely never do so a-gain.

I know the Papa Johns comment was pretty sketchy but I am being 100% honest... I did actually pick up 2 pizzas and some cheese sticks after meeting Mash.

This thread far exceeded initial expectation. Now when I find out both participants are one person with two posting identities, it'll be a lot like finding out about the Easter bunny and Santa Clause.

As crazy as it sounds, this really is a true story.

As crazy as it sounds, it could get crazier..

I was kicking around this idea because I'm thirsty for fame, and more importantly, blue bell:

Idea: Picketing outside Kroger with "GIVE ME YOUR BLUE BELL! ILL EAT IT! DAMNIT!" signs and seeing if I could get Kristen Pflum, or someone attractive like that, to give me a special segment on the news. Bet I could. Anything makes the news in Lexington. But my goal would be clear: TO FREE THE BLUE BELL! It may not be good for small children, or the elderly, but blue bell ain't killed but about 3 people total. That's nothing. It should not be banned.

Now, that is not likely at all. However, if I could recruit a coalition of folks willing to roll for Blue Bell, I would do it. There is strength is numbers. We could probably get Blue Bell's attention and get a free pallet of ice cream, or something.

Man, I gotta quit Blue Bell. This ain't healthy. o_O

Saddest part about my blue bell trip: I got home with the goods, popped the top, and went looking for my spoons...which were packed away because I'm in the process of moving, so I ate out of the tub with a plastic fork. Man, that's sad. I'll do it again tonight, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT