ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have any Blue Bell?

Mashburned

All-American
Mar 10, 2009
I ran out last night. Kroger was empty this morning to my surprise. I kind of figured I could go in and stock up before they had to get rid of it all. Nope. I'm pretty bummed. Finished a half gallon of cookies n cream for lunch yesterday. Got a couple tubs of freezer burned scraps if I get in bad shape, but I'd prefer some fresh stuff. I just feel so defeated right now.

Please don't reply unless you have Blue Bell. Thx. This is not funny. I have eaten Blue Bell at least 3 times a week for as long as I can remember. This silly fake ass recall will not stop me if I can help it.

Nope all Blue Bell has been recalled. Get some Turkey Hill if your Kroger's carries it.

Mmm wish I had some Banana Pudding Blue Bell now.

Oh c'mom like I'm supposed to just believe they're gonna *waste* millions of dollars of Blue Bell. It's going somehwere, and I'll buy it for a pretty penny if I have to. It's going somewhere.

Does anybody work for Kroger and maybe know what Blue Bell is doing with the stuff?

Reactions: SosaUK
Mash, I think your story is pretty much the perfect "sympathy post to the company's Facebook / Twitter / Whateverthetouchever in hopes they send free product for the inconvenience" scenario.

Do not touch this up boy. If successful, I'll require one gallon of strawbuurrah as payment for the idea

Yea, argubs, you're right, but I ain't looking for sympathy. I just want some more damn blue bell, and I believe I should be able to get it at a discounted price, but I would even pay double for it now that it can't be had...possibly more. I have tried and tried to get at Blue Bell on twitter, but they don't do that. Sucks. Please, if any of you know Blue Bell on a personal level, or even on a facebook level, tell them Mashburned needs help. It's bad. I'm willing to pay big bucks, or do whatever it takes - I could be a the guinea pig that lets the world know it's A-OK to eat Blue Bell and survive to eat more and more Blue Bell. Please, this is not a joke, although it may seem like one.

Reactions: SosaUK
Pretty packaging???? Wtfever. It's classically styled and, more importantly, it's still half a damn gallon! When other lesser companies downsized their ice creams in the 1970's, it was Blue Bell who was there for the people. They stood strong in the face of adversity and continued to serve their delicious frozen dairy products in half-gallon sizes to men, women and children all over this great country (ie: the southern parts). And once this silly media hoax is done with, they will return to your local supermarket freezer isle for your wife's enjoyment, BBdK. That's right. Tell the people which brand Momma puts in the freezer.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
A little Listeria never killed anybody except babies and HIVsters.
That Listeria is some badass stuff if it can live in frozen ice cream. Besides, don't they make Listerine from Listeria? If it kills germs in your mouth, how the hell can it do any harm? Well, yeah, I know it burns in your mouth when you use it, but still.

Reactions: maverick1
That Listeria is some badass stuff if it can live in frozen ice cream. Besides, don't they make Listerine from Listeria? If it kills germs in your mouth, how the hell can it do any harm? Well, yeah, I know it burns in your mouth when you use it, but still.
Dude I think you may have just found a solution to our national nightmare -- Listerine flavored ice cream

Got some Rocky Road in the freezer. It's only got a little left and I never got sick. It's yours for $15.

I have full 1/2 gallon of Dutch Choc. It hasn't been opened. Just bought it this past weekend.

I'm lactose intolerant so I probably wouldn't even notice the listeria. Basically, any dairy and my intestines behave like cops at a high school kegger.

def_zpsrrrjmgpj.jpg

Mash, my MIL has 2 1/2 gallons, she is skairt to eat/open them. 1 Banana Pudding, 1 Cookies & Cream.

PM me your address & contact info, free for you (+S&H)

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Talk about being torn. I know this is an obvious trap, but I'm willing to do it on my terms.

Thoughts:

1. You're lying per usual. If she has two cartons of Bell, that's equal to 1 gallon of frozen dairy product. Or are you trying to say she has 5 (five) containers of product? In that case, I will lick your MIL and pick up, plus send her a nice personalized thank you note.

2. If you're not lying, send me pic of product with today's newspaper, and a spot to pick up (somewhere between two cities).

3. F you for playing games with my Blue Bell...

4. But if you're not, please hit me up.

5. If anybody was to 48hours me, they would lure me in with promises of Blue Bell, and it would totally work.

2 cartons. aka, Two 1/2 gallon containers. 1 Banana Pudding, 1 Cookies & Cream.

I'm certainly not DRIVING to Waddy to give someone ice cream, but will gladly make sure you receive it.

Just PayPal me for the S&H, and send me your full & complete contact info, then you can enter dairy heaven before (and after, RIP) hopefully dying of listeria.

I understand the OP's Blue Bell withdrawals, before it was available in KY my sister in law would have her parents pack gallons and gallons of it in dry ice and have it flown up here for her. Im sure at this point she's probably bought out a half dozen Kroger stores of their remaining inventory or suffering thru some wicked D.T's because of the recall

Reactions: Mashburned
Yea right like I believe you are capable of properly shipping ice cream. Get real. I don't even know how that works, but I do know Blue Bell will ship you 4 cartons next day for only $129.

Just drive to Lex then. I'll meet you there. There are werewolves in waddy.

Good advice, but I would be more concerned about the weirdo who is willing to pay for secondhand ice cream that has been recalled.

However, this is all a hoax. Listeria might be had if you have aids or something, but it's perfectly fine and delicious if you do not have aids. I'd encourage all of you to eat your blue bell. It's fine.

I don't have aids. I do have $20 for that tub of dutch chocolate if you will accept that and maybe meet at a local kroger, Chris.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Good advice, but I would be more concerned about the weirdo who is willing to pay for secondhand ice cream that has been recalled.

However, this is all a hoax. Listeria might be had if you have aids or something, but it's perfectly fine and delicious if you do not have aids. I'd encourage all of you to eat your blue bell. It's fine.

I don't have aids. I do have $20 for that tub of dutch chocolate if you will accept that and maybe meet at a local kroger, Chris.

What part of the city are you in?

ADVERTISEMENT