Did i mention its Kentucky!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS........ITS kentucky
Debbie Downer Doctor GIF by Team Coco

2020: worst regular season loss in program history
2021: worst regular season in 100 years
2022: worst tournament loss in program history
2023: major disappointment given returning/incoming talent

Yeah, just trust in Cal
Magilla Glorilla is somewhere begging Cal for one last drip drop.

"Please Mister Cal, could you spare more"
images

Does Cal really sell Kentucky, or does he sell getting to the next level? It worked great at first, but not so much the last few years.

Maybe stop putting down the fans and telling everyone how hard it is to play here or that UK isn’t for everyone. Any other coach say that kind of stuff?

2020: worst regular season loss in program history
2021: worst regular season in 100 years
2022: worst tournament loss in program history
2023: major disappointment given returning/incoming talent

Yeah, just trust in Cal
hopefully nothing but up from here

Teams relying on tradition and history to draw todays athletes are destined to fall into irrelevance.

UK seems to have two major issues in drawing older player. Cal seems to make promises to his freshmen about playing time and the school refuses to commit to NIL pre deals.

8 national championships doesn’t mean much to this generation of athlete. It’s what can you do for me attitude, not what I can do for your school.

all the gnashing of teeth of these three players possibly not playing here.....its Kentucky...we will get players one way or another....Cats still a huge draw to players...in other words..rest easy
It is not the players that we need.....it is a new coach...we have been losing for years with a ton of talent every year.

Exactly and its not like we dont have 5 stud freshman coming in that make up one of the 5 greatest classes in the history of college basketball plus Ugonna and Thiero.
Let those guys haul butt….we ight!

Teams relying on tradition and history to draw todays athletes are destined to fall into irrelevance.

UK seems to have two major issues in drawing older player. Cal seems to make promises to his freshmen about playing time and the school refuses to commit to NIL pre deals.

8 national championships doesn’t mean much to this generation of athlete. It’s what can you do for me attitude, not what I can do for your school.
Yes. Ask IU in bball and ND in football.

Reactions: Jacket4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT