ADVERTISEMENT

Regardless,

plumdog69

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 13, 2006
I love watching this team and these kids. They have been a great example of teamwork and sacrifice for one another. Easily, one of my favorite all time Kentucky teams. Now, let’s get back winning and playing the way we should.

I anticipate watching every game. Some games have been a joy to watch with our shot-makers. Others, like TAM game have left me angry. Hope we don’t face a team with big physical guards who can drive it unmercifully to the rim again very soon. That’s our kryptonite.

Reactions: catlogic15
I anticipate watching every game. Some games have been a joy to watch with our shot-makers. Others, like TAM game have left me angry. Hope we don’t face a team with big physical guards who can drive it unmercifully to the rim again very soon. That’s our kryptonite.
You know that's exactly the type of teams they will put in UK's bracket.
Game 1they will face that exact type. UK's talent will likely be enough to prevail for one game. If game 2 is against that type team one that's more talented than the game 1 opponent it's season over.

I love this team too. It's a shame we are where we are. I honestly believe Kenny Payne would have less than 9 losses with this group.

I love watching this team and these kids. They have been a great example of teamwork and sacrifice for one another. Easily, one of my favorite all time Kentucky teams. Now, let’s get back winning and playing the way we should.
Probably got 2 more games then

I really wish there was a way to get Dillingham and Sheppard top 5 rookie season contract money in NIL funds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT