ADVERTISEMENT

Delphi, IN Murders

We have a guy in Somerset Jail, Dwight Bell, that I think they should look at if they haven't. He killed a church lady that was trying to feed him and he stole her car and went to Indiana. He supposedly has contacts there.
To be honest, I thought it was Bell also. Not sure now but definitely worth looking into. Real piece of shit.

Press conference on Monday about this case. Apparently new info to be released. (I live in Indiana and saw it on the news today)

There was a guy arrested on other side of Indiana that matched the sketch almost perfectly. I wonder.

Charles+Edlridge+and+Delphi+murder+suspect+sketch.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/3536773002

Carter said new information leads investigators to believe that the suspect is from Delphi. They believe he either still lives and works in Delphi, or frequently visits.

The suspect is said to be between the ages of 18 and 40, but may appear to be younger than his true age. Carter added that police believe that the killer may have told someone in the community about the crime.

I don't believe the man lives in Delphi. Isn't its population less than 3000? I think they are throwing the killer off in hopes he feels comfortable and makes a mistake. This is to get him to send a letter or make a call in IMO.

I don't believe the man lives in Delphi. Isn't its population less than 3000? I think they are throwing the killer off in hopes he feels comfortable and makes a mistake. This is to get him to send a letter or make a call in IMO.

Would not be that many men in that age group to go through. Dude looks like George Michael.

So strange. The video appears to be an older man, you dont see many people under 40 laboring to walk like that.

If the man in the video is the killer, seems he looked older. Idk

Just hope and pray they figure this out and gibe those poor families the closure they deserve

So strange. The video appears to be an older man, you dont see many people under 40 laboring to walk like that.

Just hope and pray they figure this out and gibe those poor families the closure they deserve

Very confusing. His voice sounds 60's to me...the neighbor....the drawing looks early 30's.

Last edited:

The story states he is walking like that due to the condition of the bridge. Has nothing to do with age, etc.

Reactions: stuway
Small town middle America Indiana. They've probably not had a murder in that town or county in ages. Place where people don't lock their doors at night, I'm guessing. Until now.

But, yeah. I'm not letting my 13 y.o. daughter walk across an abandoned bridge that is decades old and has a 75-foot drop to the creekbed and no handrails.
Assume everyone is a predator if you want to keep your kids safe. Assume every man at a park alone is a predator. Assume everyone wants to harm your kids.

Hate to harp on this but I'm going to. What they essentially did by telling everyone last week that they were going to release more info Monday was give the perp a heads up and time to get out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT