ADVERTISEMENT

D-League: Got to keep up that Fast Paste Edition

Re: D-League: Time for Nine Edition

Originally posted by FutureCityCats:
Originally posted by Willy4UK:
93-Good news man!!!
Good news indeed. That's great 93. You are a good person. Keep leading your family. I know you are going to do well. FCC.
Yes.

-So I've been getting fever blisters lately, never had them ever. Turns out they're caused by stress, which would make sense because this past month has been the most stressed I've ever been.

-New ESPN site sucks.

-Nervous for the weekend. Final 4 is all I've been thinking about this week.(besides my next bullet)

-Eating at "girlfriends" house Friday night with her and her two (very pretty) friends. Is it wrong to pray to God for a 4-way?

This post was edited on 4/1 11:46 PM by BlueRupp

Originally posted by BlueRupp:
-So I've been getting fever blisters lately, never had them ever. Turns out they're caused by stress, which would make sense because this past month has been the most stressed I've ever been.

-New ESPN site sucks.

-Nervous for the weekend. Final 4 is all I've been thinking about this week.(besides my next bullet)

-Eating at "girlfriends" house Friday night with her and her two (very pretty) friends. Is it wrong to pray to God for a 4-way?

This post was edited on 4/1 11:46 PM by BlueRupp
My guess is,unless you clear those blisters up by Friday the only "four way" you will see is at skyline chili....jus sayin..

^^^Ha, knew I'd get an answer like that. I've only had two this month but I've never had one before. They're not noticeable and don't hurt, I was just amazed how people get them. I currently don't have any so that's good.

-Also, neighbor died today. She was 93(I think). Saw them bringing her out on a stretcher today. Wasnt expecting that.

BlueRupp - you need to get a prescription for Acyclovir . My wife has the same issue. Also, don't eat or drink anything acidic when you are stressed. I think that can aggravate the situation.

Originally posted by funKYcat75:
Totally forgot that Willy lives down here. With him and KS in town we could have had a meeting of the DLeague board of directors without Mav as God intended it.
^^^^^^^^ Dagnabbit! Yet another golden opportunity missed. Without mav hindering our progress we probably would have balanced the budget, brought a peaceful resolution to the squabbles in the Middle East and solved world hunger. But there's probably a greater chance that we would have merely succeeded in getting hammered and accomplished little else other than annoying our waitress and the majority of the other patrons. At any rate, there's always next year.

My blueberry muffins were obtained without incident this morning.

D-League membership has it's privileges...sooooooo...Willy...I need the inside track on securing four all-day/all rides Fast Passes for 3-4 days covering various parks under the WallyWorld umbrella. I don't need them till about this time next year which gives you plenty of advanced notice. So...get to work, son!!!

93...hang in there, my man. Time and patience. You just need some time to work things out and a whole lot of patience. Easier said than done...but stay the course. You'll get there. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

93-Thanks for the advice. I was given something with a fancy name I can't remember. It started with "velo" and rhymes with velociraptor. Took one pill and it was gone almost immediately although it wasn't even noticeable to begin with.

BlueRupp - I looked some meds. You basically got the same thing I mentioned.

I name dropped the d-league to the counselor yesterday. She said being here was good for me. So it's true when you say that the d is all about posting & saving lives & changing the world.

^ and photoshopping boobies.

Originally posted by Kooky Kats:
^ and photoshopping boobies.
Case in point...

kate%20upton%20uk%20pasties_zpslftkl10z.jpg

I am so screwed. I always laugh at these guys who run in these dilemmas, and well, the laughing has stopped (for the moment). Sigh, my wife got these artsy fartsy Pilobulus dance tickets at the performing art center back in decemeber. Welp. Guess what? Had no clue at the time, but that performance is this Saturday at 8 and I have to go. No if ands or buts because she has invited another couple too who are friends and got tickets. Shit shit shit shit shit shit. I dunno what I am gonna do. ughhh

KS- Yep, I can get those discount tickets for the D League. D League takes over Orlando, we may just have to change the city's name. hahaha

I am so screwed. I always laugh at these guys who run in these dilemmas, and well, the laughing has stopped (for the moment). Sigh, my wife got these artsy fartsy Pilobulus dance tickets at the performing art center back in decemeber. Welp. Guess what? Had no clue at the time, but that performance is this Saturday at 8 and I have to go. No if ands or buts because she has invited another couple too who are friends and got tickets. Shit shit shit shit shit shit. I dunno what I am gonna do. ughhh

KS- Yep, I can get those discount tickets for the D League. D League takes over Orlando, we may just have to change the city's name. hahaha
Willy, cbssports dot com. Can you watch it on your phone? FCC.

laugh.r191677.gif
Welp, that sucks Willy. Do you have DVR capabilities? You will make it through this unfortunate situation.

Disney World would make a great D League Headquarters. We could build a tunnel from Willy's place to the Disney compound and voila! We could bring in hookers and blow and cater to those adults seeking more adventure than spinning tea cups and silly costumes. Would be an absolute goldmine, imo.

2012 StreetGlide...

00E0E_eFBWHK4sgXm_600x450.jpg

01717_lkIQCzf61I9_600x450.jpg

This post was edited on 4/2 4:52 PM by 55wildcat

I dunno what I am gonna do.
Faking your own death is really the only option.

1. Burn your car in empty field near a lake Friday evening
2. Roll charred car into a lake
3. Place anonymous tip about seeing a car in said lake
4. Check into Holiday Inn on Saturday
5. Get naked and put on complimentary bathrobe
6. Watch game
7. Wake up Sunday
8. Beat the piss out of yourself ala Jim Carrey in Liar Liar
9. Stumble around Disney bloodied until someone finally calls cops
10. Explain the robbery / assault to police that occurred Friday night (beating left you with temporary amnesia)
11. Apologize to wife for missing dance show and explain how disappointed you are you let her down
12. Revel in the sympathy and live like a king during 6 month recovery
13. Resume normal day to day activities

This is the obvious play. Or hire a stand in from Craigslist.

I had to miss the UK/UW game last year due to a daddy-daughter dance. I followed the score some on my phone and was able to get home in time to see the final shot. It sucks to have to miss it though.

I am so screwed. I always laugh at these guys who run in these dilemmas, and well, the laughing has stopped (for the moment). Sigh, my wife got these artsy fartsy Pilobulus dance tickets at the performing art center back in decemeber. Welp. Guess what? Had no clue at the time, but that performance is this Saturday at 8 and I have to go. No if ands or buts
Damn damn damn, brother I feel for ya. Hell I've backed myself into a corner so many times in the past 14 years that I got PTSD flashbacks from just reading your posts -- until just moments ago I was hunkered over and cowering in a corner crying uncontrollably.

I think argubs hammered out a solid plan for you. Good luck man.

Originally posted by argubs2:

I dunno what I am gonna do.
Faking your own death is really the only option.

1. Burn your car in empty field near a lake Friday evening
2. Roll charred car into a lake
3. Place anonymous tip about seeing a car in said lake
4. Check into Holiday Inn on Saturday
5. Get naked and put on complimentary bathrobe
6. Watch game
7. Wake up Sunday
8. Beat the piss out of yourself ala Jim Carrey in Liar Liar
9. Stumble around Disney bloodied until someone finally calls cops
10. Explain the robbery / assault to police that occurred Friday night (beating left you with temporary amnesia)
11. Apologize to wife for missing dance show and explain how disappointed you are you let her down
12. Revel in the sympathy and live like a king during 6 month recovery
13. Resume normal day to day activities

This is the obvious play. Or hire a stand in from Craigslist.
roll.r191677.gif

FCC- I'm gonna try to watch it on my phone if I can make it in suspicious. My phone could light up the joint in a dark f'arts center. Damn man. I'm kinda panicky on this haha

Mash- hahaha, no I don't have no dvr thing (triple negative). That's a rich man's luxury. And that is a brilliant plan. Make a secret tunnel under Disney's secret tunnel. Whoa...

55-I got a pict of my buddy's bike down here. It's bad ass. Heat and cold change the color of the bike and that sucker has skulls all over it. I'll post it once I got a chance

Argubs- hahaha, man. I wish I could pull that off. Seriously wish I could. No way it would work. Some other schmoe may be able to do it. Not I said the fly.

93- Well, looks like I'll know that feeling, but you had kids involved so I'm sure their thing was waaay more important. Maybe I need to borrow a baby and tell my wife that someone wants me to babysit it. I'll take it to the bar with and "party" and watch us to victory, then drop it back off with whoever was dumb enough to let me borrow a baby.

Take FULL advantage of intermission, my friend. THEN, when the performance resumes, explain to the wifey and friends that the usher would not let you back in since that would distract the other patrons. You get to watch the game, and the others will give you cred for being considerate of others. It's flawless.

@ Mav... LOL at photoshopped boobies. More please.

@ Willy... We're talkin about a GAME, not PRACTICE....a GAME!!!! Final 4! Punt that shit like a Colquitt!!! Day yum.

For you beer guys - HiRes is out and purchased. drinking those mfos like a Wildcat on Saturday.

Willy... Pay a street urchin $50 to pull the fire alarm in theater....

You're welcome.

Have ninjas sweep the leg(s)... Every last leg in the troupe.

Ya'll I think Ghost and Kooky's ideas have perked my interest. Hmmmmm

Although Argubs idea committing multiple felonies was well thought out too

Funk started a thread about "nerium"..Let me tell ya stuff works..I massaged a lil on the old nad sack and to my amazement it went from looking like an old walnut to being slicker than a hard boiled egg..

burnt-hardboiled-egg-by-pdxfirefly.jpg

Black_Walnut_Juglans_nigra_Nut_2400px.jpg

Guess my mock thread of "the poors.." got yanked. Guess mods hated Leslie Nielsen. Sheeeez

Pretty sure nads work kind of like a brain. The more folds and wrinkles, the better.

Sorry to hear about the game Willy. Isnt the other husband(of the couple you're going with) upset about missing the game? You should both tell your wives to have ladies night together while you two go watch the game.

Although Argubs idea committing multiple felonies was well thought out too
Remember though, it's only a felony IF you're caught, arrested, tried AND convicted.

Originally posted by Kooky Kats:
Have ninjas sweep the leg(s)... Every last leg in the troupe.
Argubus laid out a mighty fine plan...but a rather difficult plan to implement.

Kooky's fire alarm plan is a good plan as well and much easier to carry out...but it has one major flaw...the dance would eventually resume once it was discovered to be a false alarm. Thus making the event even longer and negating any hope at all of possibly catching the end of the game.

This leaves us with Kooky's second plan which I have conveniently quoted for you above...The Cobra Kai Plan.

I hereby declare this a flawless plan. And I know a guy who knows a guy who can implement this plan in a non-traceable manner for a very small fee...about tree fiddy. Which is worth every penny to see the Cats whoop dat Badger azz. And he will only "sweep the legs" of the three best dancers. That is plenty enough to ensure cancellation of the show while not too many so as to draw any unnecessary suspicion.

I said he will sweep the leg. Do you have a problem with that?

Willy...i also have a backup plan just in case you grow a conscious all of a sudden and feel bad about sweeping the legs of the dancing nancies.

The ensuing backup plan assumes the following variables:
You will go out to dinner prior to the show.You don't make a big deal about missing the game.You actually show a glimmer of excitement about a night out with your wife and even about the show itself. Not an over - exaggerated excitement...just a glimmer.You are 100% fully committed to implement an effective plan.
Go to dinner. Order something you would normally eat. Drink what you would normally drink. Don't overdo either. But conveniently conceal a food or liquid on your person that you have brought from home that you know will make you sick. Excuse yourself to the restroom and consume said item. Wait for the right moment and puke right on your wife's fancy dress. This will ensure your ticket home. Puke on the wrong person...and it will be your buddy watching the game from HIS easy chair and not you.

Now just to make sure...and this is where #4 above comes in to play...you might even purposely shat your pants. As i remember you have a history with that so it won't be far fetched. That, my friend, is your Willy Wonka golden ticket home to watch the Cats. And much cheaper than the Cobra Kai Plan.

YWIA

laugh.r191677.gif
@ KS. That was a work of beauty and actually pretty feasible. I know what I can take to make me sick. Drink vegetable oil. One time I tried swallowing a condom with weed in it to take on a flight. Drank vegetable oil to get the condom down my throat. Welp. Ended up puking in some doctor's parking lot at 8 a.m on the way to the airport. haha It works.

Blue Rupp- Man, the other husband is the art director for the college of fine arts of university of central florida (not a b-ball fan-ughhhhh)

Mav- hahahaha. Damn right. It's not a felony till you get caught
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT