ADVERTISEMENT

CWS Selection Show

Big_Blue_1018

Junior
Oct 5, 2014
Here we go! No surprise, Florida, Oregon State, North Carolina and LSU are your top 4 national seeds.

National seeds are

1. Oregon State
2. UNC
3. Florida
4. LSU
5. Texas Tech
6. TCU
7. Louisville
8. Stanford

Corvalis Region paired with the Clemson Regional

Oregon State
Holy Cross
Yale
Nebraska

Clemson Regional
Clemson
UNC Greensboro
Vandy
St. Johns

Okay if we lost out to Stanford and Stanford is the last national seed then we should be matched up with them........but no. You watch we are going to be matched with UL

Okay if we lost out to Stanford and Stanford is the last national seed then we should be matched up with them........but no. You watch we are going to be matched with UL

Yep, but I'm more upset that we're going to get Virginia as our 2 seed.

Reactions: Big_Blue_1018
Guarantee..but we can beat them and BLUE needs to get in unless the NCAA allows otis to dominate ticket sales

Yep, but I'm more upset that we're going to get Virginia as our 2 seed.

With Louisville being the 7 almost guaranteed were technically the 10 and matched up. ...and yes Virginia as a 2 would be the icing on the cake

There are some hot teams near the top. UL hasn't been that hot lately, or they've run into some hot teams. So, out of the top 8 teams they would probably be the easiest matchup.

Guarantee..but we can beat them and BLUE needs to get in unless the NCAA allows otis to dominate ticket sales

I believe Louisville is already selling Super Regional tickets (a bit arrogant and premature) but might as well start purchasing

Ohh wow we get Indiana. I'm ok with that. Could be worse.

Matched with Louisville of course

I believe Louisville is already selling Super Regional tickets (a bit arrogant and premature) but might as well start purchasing

UK was already selling Super tickets too. As a season ticket holder I was able to pre buy supers if U.K. Was going to host.

I think we'll be ok. uavel doesn't worry me too much. Let's get out of our regional first. GBB!
Amen...the way we've played in our last six don't need to be taking anything for granted. A team that didn't even make the tournaname to probably cost us a national...Chris Burke says it's not fair to pair UK- Otis!

Reactions: RogerIndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT