ADVERTISEMENT

Crowd was spectacular for the game

last night!

They weren't rewarded with a win, but they came to play and affected the game in a big way. Definitely showed we can be a football school. Hope the recruits see the potential impact they can have right away, and that the fans will rock the stadium for them!
That definitely came through on TV. It's a shame they weren't rewarded at all for their efforts. But I agree, it makes you think UK can be a football school, at least on occasion.

Reactions: Girthang
It was a great crowd until the fans in the stands recognized that the ghost of “Charlie Bradshaw and John Ray UK football” had returned to Kroger Field. Upon this recognition, the fans fled like Armageddon was about to. descend.
It's that Youngstown style, Big 10 tough as nails, hit 'em in the mouth old-school football! Unfortunately it's highly ineffective in the 2022 Southeastern Conference.

Last edited:
I never seen a crowd leave a stadium so fast at the beginning of the 4th Qt.
Team and coaches honestly deserved it. Sorry not sorry. That was a pathetic second half. Defense quit. Offense didn’t quit but, I’m sorry Scrang minus a couple of calls called a horrid game. And Special teams were certainly…special.

That was pretty much an all systems failure. And when you don’t like what you paid to see? You have every right to walk our.

Stuff has to show progress this week. If Stoops lets one loss time into three or four? It will be his worst performance ever here.

Team quit on the fans well before the fans quit on them. I agree.
I think coaching staff quit in the team first. And THAT is termination worthy. If somebody does get dismissed this week I will lose a good chunk of respect for Stoops. Something has to chang. You can’t continue to keep putting your star backfield behind that sieve of a line. Some one will get further injured. N

Those corners in the top going to be empty again and the student section will look really bad I am afraid. With Basketball season starting this Friday, Madness this weekend, Blue\White Game next weekend and then the Exhibition games starting the week after that. Football is done.

Those corners in the top going to be empty again and the student section will look really bad I am afraid. With Basketball season starting this Friday, Madness this weekend, Blue\White Game next weekend and then the Exhibition games starting the week after that. Football is done.
IF, a huge IF, UK can beat State this Saturday, it will certainly help maintain the interest of the casual fan. However, we could very well be 4-5, maybe 5-4 if we’re lucky by the time the season-ending three-game homestand rolls around. If that happens a lot of fans will definitely tune out the FB team.

Team and coaches honestly deserved it. Sorry not sorry. That was a pathetic second half. Defense quit. Offense didn’t quit but, I’m sorry Scrang minus a couple of calls called a horrid game. And Special teams were certainly…special.

That was pretty much an all systems failure. And when you don’t like what you paid to see? You have every right to walk our.

Stuff has to show progress this week. If Stoops lets one loss time into three or four? It will be his worst performance ever here.
I left before the end of the 3rd Q .. glad I did too. Donated a night at the hotel and drove the 2 hours home . Was just so disgusted with what I witnessed and so pissed I wanted outta there . I was afraid the HUGE .. I mean HUGE letdown from the the Ole Miss would still be with us and sure enough , we played with a loser mentality . I think many actually agree with me , but are a little shy to agree , but Livas should have suited up and played in this game . Be the guy that going to play a little hurt and be a leader . Instead we got whatever the hell that was ... it was disgusting . Never seen 1 play at the start od a game suck so much energy out of a team and crowd . No leadership strong enough to overcome it ... to think what might have been . We are so very close to setting at 6-0 and ranked 5th-6th in the country .
Lastly I'll add my 2 cents and I'm certainly not Mel Kiper ....but WL looks a helluva lot more like a 3-4th gamble than a first round lock . Go back and read the " WL lacks pocket presence from 3-4 weeks ago . Many who took a lot of ridicule in that thread are closer to correct than those saying he's a top ten lock . He's got a ton to prove before he moves into top ten territory in my book , esp since taking a week off when the team desperately needed him. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT