ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys Steal Spotlight From Chiefs' SB Win After Announcing Mike Zimmer as Next DC.

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Zimmer kicked ass as the Bengals' DC. I wish he'd return.

Congrats.

Ummmm I didn’t even know this til I saw it posted sondef didn’t steal from the SB lol.

And you had a PROVEN DC that got a head coach job and you still couldn’t make it through one home playoff game.

Packers will run you again with a better more experienced team. Our first year QB had a better second half than Dak…

Ummmm I didn’t even know this til I saw it posted sondef didn’t steal from the SB lol.

And you had a PROVEN DC that got a head coach job and you still couldn’t make it through one home playoff game.

Packers will run you again with a better more experienced team. Our first year QB had a better second half than Dak…
Zimmer worked Green Bay when he had the talent to run his defense. He also is proven against Shanahan clone offenses, unlike DQ's defenses that got exposed.

OP just a troll, an actual Cowboys fan would still be too pissed off and annoyed to even talk trash this offseason. Could you imagine going to the Duke board and bragging about getting Jamal Murray in the offseason after 2015? Exactly.

Reactions: RunninRichie
OP just a troll, an actual Cowboys fan would still be too pissed off and annoyed to even talk trash this offseason. Could you imagine going to the Duke board and bragging about getting Jamal Murray in the offseason after 2015? Exactly.
No, I am indeed a Cowboys fan. This post was largely to draw BankerCat to comment because he likes to troll me and this will upset him. Basically I am bored.

Zimmer worked Green Bay when he had the talent to run his defense. He also is proven against Shanahan clone offenses, unlike DQ's defenses that got exposed.
Hmmm, what a concept?! When this DC has great players he really can look like a great DC! I bet if I had the pro bowl defense against the Cowboys I’d be a pretty damn good DC as well.

Hmmm, what a concept?! When this DC has great players he really can look like a great DC! I bet if I had the pro bowl defense against the Cowboys I’d be a pretty damn good DC as well.
DQ is a good coordinator too and had shortcomings against teams we need to be able to defeat, namely San Fran. Don't get it it twisted.

DQ is a good coordinator too and had shortcomings against teams we need to be able to defeat, namely San Fran. Don't get it it twisted.
The Cowboys current lineup is NOT beating SFs current lineup either way.

For christs sake man you couldn’t even GET to the 9ers. Shouldn’t you all be focused on just winning the playoff game you make it to?

The Cowboys current lineup is NOT beating SFs current lineup either way.

For christs sake man you couldn’t even GET to the 9ers. Shouldn’t you all be focused on just winning the playoff game you make it to?
We had like the most all-pros in the league this year. We definitely have the talent to match-up. We need another run-stuffing DL and another traditional LB instead of the DQ hybrid speed LBs to better fit Zimmer's scheme and we will be better off.

We had like the most all-pros in the league this year. We definitely have the talent to match-up. We need another run-stuffing DL and another traditional LB instead of the DQ hybrid speed LBs to better fit Zimmer's scheme and we will be better off.
Okay… keep telling yourself this while being absolute dogshit for 25 years. It’s not you need this or that, you need Jones to gtfo the way.

The Cowboys are trash in a trash division. You beat up the Indians and the Overly Large Humans split with the eagles and make the playoffs only to get trounced for the 20th time in 25 years or whatever.

Why can’t you all see this?

It’s like being a UK FBall fan and thinking every year you’re going to win the SEC… it ain’t happening bruh.

Or a UK basketball fan and thinking this year cal will change his game plan… it ain’t happening.

Okay… keep telling yourself this while being absolute dogshit for 25 years. It’s not you need this or that, you need Jones to gtfo the way.

The Cowboys are trash in a trash division. You beat up the Indians and the Overly Large Humans split with the eagles and make the playoffs only to get trounced for the 20th time in 25 years or whatever.

Why can’t you all see this?

It’s like being a UK FBall fan and thinking every year you’re going to win the SEC… it ain’t happening bruh.

Or a UK basketball fan and thinking this year cal will change his game plan… it ain’t happening.
Don't think you quite understand what trash means. If anything the Cowboys have been at least middling to good since the late 90s. The NFCE is arguably the most competitive division and is the only division where each team has one a SB.

The NFCN is a trash division, however. I know you hate the Cowboys, perhaps because they show them more than any other team out of market or perhaps because they dominate talk shows, but you need to give it a rest.

Don't think you quite understand what trash means. If anything the Cowboys have been at least middling to good since the late 90s. The NFCE is arguably the most competitive division and is the only division where each team has one a SB.

The NFCN is a trash division, however. I know you hate the Cowboys, perhaps because they show them more than any other team out of market or perhaps because they dominate talk shows, but you need to give it a rest.
Lol false, the Packers have more playoff wins in your stadium than you do 😂!

We’ve beaten you 5 straight times and 4 of them were @Dallas and 2 of the were @Dallas AND a playoff game.

Also, it’s 2024, there are no “market games” you basic cable 🤓, you can watch any game you want any time nowadays. And if you think I listen to NFL sports talks shows sorry, I’ve moved past the sport of the lowest common denominator sports fan, NFL FBall. Congrats on your Kardashians for men though!

Every team in the NFC north has a SB too minus the Lions who’ve never been to one I don’t think. So what does that have to do with anything? “Well the Redskins were good in the 90s so Dallas had a tough road in 2023, 30 years later… such an ignorant stat or fact to throw out.

Don’t give me jealous you, has been.

Just stop, win something, then comeback when you have a shot or a decent point.

You think this is a popular thread because everyone wants to talk about the Cowboys, it’s a thread of people making fun of delusional Cowboys fans but apparently you see that as well as Dak sees open receivers in the playoffs.

Lol false, the Packers have more playoff wins in your stadium than you do 😂!

We’ve beaten you 5 straight times and 4 of them were @Dallas and 2 of the were @Dallas AND a playoff game.

Also, it’s 2024, there are no “market games” you basic cable 🤓, you can watch any game you want any time nowadays. And if you think I listen to NFL sports talks shows sorry, I’ve moved past the sport of the lowest common denominator sports fan, NFL FBall. Congrats on your Kardashians for men though!

Every team in the NFC north has a SB too minus the Lions who’ve never been to one I don’t think. So what does that have to do with anything? “Well the Redskins were good in the 90s so Dallas had a tough road in 2023, 30 years later… such an ignorant stat or fact to throw out.

Don’t give me jealous you, has been.

Just stop, win something, then comeback when you have a shot or a decent point.

You think this is a popular thread because everyone wants to talk about the Cowboys, it’s a thread of people making fun of delusional Cowboys fans but apparently you see that as well as Dak sees open receivers in the playoffs.
Also, you said your DC is a real gamer with better players, well your head TOUCHING coach took the Pack with less talent to a SB win so how’s that plan working? 😆

Also, you said your DC is a real gamer with better players, well your head TOUCHING coach took the Pack with less talent to a SB win so how’s that plan working? 😆
I think you may be a pretend Packers fan. You think the Vikings have won a SB.

The Cowboys have as many as your whole division combined. The NFCE is more storied period. That's not an opinion.

I know that burns you up deep down. Get over it.

I know delusional and Dallas go hand in hand, and also see why that fanbase gets absolutely lit up when all that trash talk and braggadocio ends in a playoff choke.

I love Zimmer. His hiring overshadowed nothing about the Super Bowl.

Let me guess. Next year is definitely your year (heard this since the 1995-96 basketball season) and “we still dem boys,” where dem boys will go 13-4 and lose another playoff game they shouldn’t.

I know delusional and Dallas go hand in hand, and also see why that fanbase gets absolutely lit up when all that trash talk and braggadocio ends in a playoff choke.

I love Zimmer. His hiring overshadowed nothing about the Super Bowl.

Let me guess. Next year is definitely your year (heard this since the 1995-96 basketball season) and “we still dem boys,” where dem boys will go 13-4 and lose another playoff game they shouldn’t.
As long as there is delusion, there is hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT