ADVERTISEMENT

Covid thread deleted?

I made out like a bandit. I got a massive PPP loan I never needed, used that money to put a huge down payment on building our forever home at 1.95% fixed 30 year mortgage, and my kids who are now 6,4, and 2 don’t really remember it or had to go through the tragedy a lot of kids went through. COVID was fine for me in the end, but it was horrible for many. Anyone trying to buy a house or groceries right now should be furious. I’m not upset with the way it was handled due to it having negative effects on me, I’m upset because I think it really was mishandled and we should do our best not to repeat it. As Nightwish so eloquently said, “mistakes were made” and I think we should try not to repeat them.
I dont blame any small business for taking advantage. I could have likely gotten some but didnt. Much smaller than yours but also did work for a place that got a bunch and spent it like fools.

Reactions: anthonys735

The duress was the worst part imo. Economic, social, etc etc. they wanted every avenue of your life to be miserable simply because you chose a path they didn't want.

The real question is why were they so hellbent on that path? They knew very early on the efficacy was much lower than stated, the side effects much worse and more prevalent

Was it as simple as money? Because people need to understand this level of dishonesty was not only at the top, but filtered down all the way to grassroots providers; and it still persists yet today

Reactions: dezyDeco and SDC888
Antivaxx morons are determined to keep that moniker alive and well. Maybe they can also enlightening us about their fears regarding the ever fluid doomsday clock. 🤣

:rolleyes: Such an idiotic statement, but par for the course from a side that paints everything and everyone with a broad, generalized brush.

I know many in the old thread IRL and like myself, are not anti-vaccine. We are anti-coercion to take something against our will. Especially an experimental shot that has proven to have many negative side effects. And we are against punishing the population by threatening their job, livelihood, ability to travel across this great country or enter an establishment without "papers".

If someone wants to take it, go for it. But one of the main themes from the CCP thread was discussing how our leaders and unelected bureaucrats outright lied to us, denied freedoms and silenced decent...

...a microcosm of the past 4 years in that no one takes responsibility for its demise.

I dont blame any small business for taking advantage. I could have likely gotten some but didnt. Much smaller than yours but also did work for a place that got a bunch and spent it like fools.

It was bananas. I applied like any sane person would do based on everyone’s advice. I got the money 3 months later, then 2 months later I got a letter saying “ok, we reviewed your loan - all good and no taxes on it, enjoy!” I was just like WTF. Took the money and basically built a free house from the bank. 3 years later and people can barely afford rent. The irony of it all is the people that can’t afford rent and are complaining about costs are in the majority of people trying to whitewash everything and a lot of older people that refinanced their homes and gained six figures in equity are calling for the people to be punished. It’s like bizarro world and shows how much people are brainwashed by politics. Modern day politics are poison, pure poison.

It was bananas. I applied like any sane person would do based on everyone’s advice. I got the money 3 months later, then 2 months later I got a letter saying “ok, we reviewed your loan - all good and no taxes on it, enjoy!” I was just like WTF. Took the money and basically built a free house from the bank. 3 years later and people can barely afford rent. The irony of it all is the people that can’t afford rent and are complaining about costs are in the majority of people trying to whitewash everything and a lot of older people that refinanced their homes and gained six figures in equity are calling for the people to be punished. It’s like bizarro world and shows how much people are brainwashed by politics. Modern day politics are poison, pure poison.

People forget people were applying for the loans in April and May, when no one knew how bad things were going to get. And the funds were only forgivable if spent on payroll, rent, etc. For most clients I worked with, payroll was the vast majority of eligible expenses.

The unemployment systems were overloaded, and PPP was intended to funnel money to people who would have otherwise ended up in the unemployment systems.

Vilifying people who applied for loans and kept people on payroll after the government shut their businesses down is revisionist history bullshit.

Sure there was some fraud. Sure, a lot of businesses rebounded faster than they ever would have expected when the governments shut the world down.

The ability to deduct expenses paid with the money was a welcome gift, making it absolutely tax free.

media%2FF7s4nI3WAAE1vuz.jpg

Actions between January and June of 2020 are pretty forgivable in my opinion. Once European Schools got back and the riots started it became mostly political fanatic nonsense. As for the PPP, and Unemployment deals, they helped a lot of companies that had government restrictions either keeping them shut or preventing them from operating in a sustainable manner. For an employer it was a pretty terrible time. Both were taken advantage of because anything government related is going to be. All that should've ended summer of 2020, but it didn't, and just continued to escalate to the point of people losing their job over vaccine mandates.

Last edited:
Welcome to Yahoo censorship.

Funny how censorship only leans in one political direction... but I'm sure this will get labeled as "conspiracy theory".

Which means it will be proven true in a few weeks.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Everyone standing 6 feet apart is something I feel was a positive.

I want this part to return, permanently. I liked going to the grocery and not having the person behind me standing right on top of me to the point I could smell the stale cigarette smoke on their clothes.

I know I’m alone, but I liked masks in public too. Got me out of several conversations I didn’t care to have. “I didn’t recognize you in you in your mask. I would’ve said hello if I would’ve known it was you! (Total BS).”

I want this part to return, permanently. I liked going to the grocery and not having the person behind me standing right on top of me to the point I could smell the stale cigarette smoke on their clothes.

I know I’m alone, but I liked masks in public too. Got me out of several conversations I didn’t care to have. “I didn’t recognize you in you in your mask. I would’ve said hello if I would’ve known it was you! (Total BS).”

This you?

• Haha
Reactions: MegaBlue05
And here's why the US is in no hurry to verify the lab leak:

Washington’s obfuscation has been aided by the puzzling inability of its 17 intelligence agencies to discover documents in the U.S. government’s own possession, and by a mainstream press too opinionated and ignorant of science to understand the story of the decade. U.S. responsibility lies in having allowed two senior health-research officials, Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins, to promote gain-of-function research (enhancing natural viruses) for years without adequate safety oversight or scientific consensus.

We're as guilty of this with our funding through the EcoHealth Alliance as the CCP. This is going to be like the Kennedy assassination in that the truth, if it ever comes out, will be after all the major players are six feet under.

And here's why the US is in no hurry to verify the lab leak:

Washington’s obfuscation has been aided by the puzzling inability of its 17 intelligence agencies to discover documents in the U.S. government’s own possession, and by a mainstream press too opinionated and ignorant of science to understand the story of the decade. U.S. responsibility lies in having allowed two senior health-research officials, Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins, to promote gain-of-function research (enhancing natural viruses) for years without adequate safety oversight or scientific consensus.

We're as guilty of this with our funding through the EcoHealth Alliance as the CCP. This is going to be like the Kennedy assassination in that the truth, if it ever comes out, will be after all the major players are six feet under.

This one is fascinating to me, as it’s the first major “conspiracy theory” like this to happen in the age of the internet. In years past the government could very effectively whitewash it and convince the masses like Nightwish to move on, but instead we have both national and international groups that are still actively trying to figure out what happened. But I do agree with you, lots of people responsible for it are still currently in power so it will be almost impossible to get admission.

This one is fascinating to me, as it’s the first major “conspiracy theory” like this to happen in the age of the internet. In years past the government could very effectively whitewash it and convince the masses like Nightwish to move on, but instead we have both national and international groups that are still actively trying to figure out what happened. But I do agree with you, lots of people responsible for it are still currently in power so it will be almost impossible to get admission.
Not to go too political, but it's related to the topic...When RDS dropped, any outside shot of an investigation into the Covid origins, how to handle future pandemics and an overhaul of our public health institutions/bureaucratic apparatus died. The two front-runners for office have shown zero interest in uncovering the truth and both have thrown their shoulder out patting themselves on the back for how they handled things.

Not to go too political, but it's related to the topic...When RDS dropped, any outside shot of an investigation into the Covid origins, how to handle future pandemics and an overhaul of our public health institutions/bureaucratic apparatus died. The two front-runners for office have shown zero interest in uncovering the truth and both have thrown their shoulder out patting themselves on the back for how they handled things.
We had a set standard for handling pandemics... For some reason the whole agreed to abandon decades of science and just follow China with total lockdowns. Francis Collins is largely seen as the major culprit for shutting down debate. That person should be in front of cameras answering questions.

It was Italy that completely f*cked everything up. Everyone was still trying to be reasonable until COVID hit Italy and it got completely destroyed. No clue if it was because of their aging population or what but after that everyone started freaking out and all the lockdowns started.

Then, one week later, when we needed the “news” the most, CBS EVENING NEWS ran that footage of Italian hospitals being overwhelmed on purpose and claimed it was NYC. That’s when everyone should have known how the “news” was going to handle it, but everyone just forgot about it and moved on. But that should have been the warning of how it was going to be handled by the media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT