ADVERTISEMENT

Covid thread deleted?

Speaking of mistakes. Only a decades long attempt at science trying to explain away common sense.

It was Italy that completely f*cked everything up. Everyone was still trying to be reasonable until COVID hit Italy and it got completely destroyed. No clue if it was because of their aging population or what but after that everyone started freaking out and all the lockdowns started.

Then, one week later, when we needed the “news” the most, CBS EVENING NEWS ran that footage of Italian hospitals being overwhelmed on purpose and claimed it was NYC. That’s when everyone should have known how the “news” was going to handle it, but everyone just forgot about it and moved on. But that should have been the warning of how it was going to be handled by the media.

But did it? That was the same time Iran supposedly dug mass graves. All that suspect info was just taken as truth and never investigated even in the slightest.

So I think it's more than fair to wonder if it happened to that extent at all. I have no doubt they suffered because 1) it was there early, 2) they are an elderly population because they're otherwise healthy and 3) their lifestyle isn't exactly conducive to social distancing

Speaking of mistakes. Only a decades long attempt at science trying to explain away common sense.

But did it? That was the same time Iran supposedly dug mass graves. All that suspect info was just taken as truth and never investigated even in the slightest.

So I think it's more than fair to wonder if it happened to that extent at all. I have no doubt they suffered because 1) it was there early, 2) they are an elderly population because they're otherwise healthy and 3) their lifestyle isn't exactly conducive to social distancing

In this case I do believe it did.One of our good friend couples the husband immigrated from Northern Italy about 8 years ago and all his family is there and he said it was a nightmare.

• Sad
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
In this case I do believe it did.One of our good friend couples the husband immigrated from Northern Italy about 8 years ago and all his family is there and he said it was a nightmare.

I have no doubt it was awful. Covid was a very serious virus for that age group. Coupled with their culture and the lack of awareness and it was undoubtedly brutal.

But let's be clear that has nothing really to do with the decision making that came after. It just made the fear sell that much easier. That's why the Iran story was spread far and wide along with any other tale of terror no matter how false.

It was Italy that completely f*cked everything up. Everyone was still trying to be reasonable until COVID hit Italy and it got completely destroyed. No clue if it was because of their aging population or what but after that everyone started freaking out and all the lockdowns started.

Then, one week later, when we needed the “news” the most, CBS EVENING NEWS ran that footage of Italian hospitals being overwhelmed on purpose and claimed it was NYC. That’s when everyone should have known how the “news” was going to handle it, but everyone just forgot about it and moved on. But that should have been the warning of how it was going to be handled by the media.
Looking back... yep. Italy started putting people on intubators almost immediately. In hindsight that killed more people than the disease.

Reactions: WTF Cat and parrott
Really good work by following advice from the companies making all the profit and a football player, idiots.

Results:​

We found the number of myocarditis reports in VAERS after COVID-19 vaccination in 2021 was 223 times higher than the average of all vaccines combined for the past 30 years. This represented a 2500% increase in the absolute number of reports in the first year of the campaign when comparing historical values prior to 2021. Demographic data revealed that myocarditis occurred most in youths (50%) and males (69%). A total of 76% of cases resulted in emergency care and hospitalization. Of the total myocarditis reports, 92 individuals died (3%). Myocarditis was more likely after dose 2 (p < 0.00001) and individuals less than 30 years of age were more likely than individuals older than 30 to acquire myocarditis (p < 0.00001).

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/20420986241226566

Wonder how many in the original thread called covid a hoax and no worse then the flu who are no longer with us because they passed away from covid?

"WithWonder how many in the original thread called covid a hoax and no worse then the flu who are no longer with us because they passed away from covid?

No one on here called it a hoax, but in terms of a flu comparison, it hit those w/ comorbidities a helluva lot harder than those who were healthy....just like the flu does. Yes, there were the exceptions, and it is still a mystery in the medical world as to how it affected the body, however, the label "passed away from covid" is on the low end of the fatality scale. "With" covid, along w/ diabetes, heart issues, high BP, obesity, COPD, etc, etc, etc.....is a more accurate stamp.

With all due credit to @AustinTXCat....

GFLG4VhW8AAeZUN

COVID was absolutely not a hoax and just as stupid extremist nonsense as wearing a mask while alone in your car. My brother is an ICU physician and I can sure as shit tell you he was never dancing in the hospital. Theres plenty of extremely terrible, stupid, and harmful decisions that were made (or “mistakes”) that we need not repeat again, and should do our best to ensure don’t happen again. Calling COVID a hoax does nothing but promote extremist division.

The duress was the worst part imo. Economic, social, etc etc. they wanted every avenue of your life to be miserable simply because you chose a path they didn't want.

The real question is why were they so hellbent on that path? They knew very early on the efficacy was much lower than stated, the side effects much worse and more prevalent

Was it as simple as money? Because people need to understand this level of dishonesty was not only at the top, but filtered down all the way to grassroots providers; and it still persists yet today
Many providers were censored, and most had no idea what we were dealt...

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
It wasn't but a few months ago a commercial between bowl games from Pfizer encouraged high risk folks to get booster'd: older with pulmonary issues and "YOUNG ATHLETES". -- WTF, our lowest risk people except for the very young.

Still at it, billions $$ later.... and trying to insert into our kids' immunization schedule -- no shame.

Last edited:
Antivaxx morons are determined to keep that moniker alive and well. Maybe they can also enlightening us about their fears regarding the ever fluid doomsday clock. 🤣

Always thought the doomsday clock was a freaking bizarre & silly thing

Does it really still exist?

Im not even sure if we still have DEFCON levels?
Presumably - but maybe not (NORAD was closed for a while after the Cold War i believe ?)

I am exactly three seconds away from rambling now, friends....

We had a set standard for handling pandemics... For some reason the whole agreed to abandon decades of science and just follow China with total lockdowns. Francis Collins is largely seen as the major culprit for shutting down debate. That person should be in front of cameras answering questions.

Exactly true to point out that CDC/NIH - states etc COMPLETELY abandoned traditional epidemiology methods & even abandoned their 'stations ' of primary responsibility when handling the phenomenon

Political hacks, pop stars & media reps did almost all the talking
bope yall are well!!!

I also Hope tennessee gets the AIDS & The Clap en route to Lexington

Last edited:
COVID was absolutely not a hoax and just as stupid extremist nonsense as wearing a mask while alone in your car. My brother is an ICU physician and I can sure as shit tell you he was never dancing in the hospital. Theres plenty of extremely terrible, stupid, and harmful decisions that were made (or “mistakes”) that we need not repeat again, and should do our best to ensure don’t happen again. Calling COVID a hoax does nothing but promote extremist division.

Remember that a 'case of covid' - was defined so broadly that you almost HAVE to start with that fact when talking about beliefs of hoax/non
The "experts" everyone trusted were primarily the drug companies - they (and private NGO types) essentially bought allegiance fmn the CDC WHO etc

Last edited:
Watched a Dr talk about the Cleveland Clinic study that showed the more shots you had the higher your excess death rate. If you google "Cleveland Clinic study" you will immediately get hit with a site saying that it didn't say that.... But all you put in the filter was for the study??? Why immediately tell people it doesn't say you have a higher rate of death the more shots you get?

If I google the "rainfall total for Europe in the last decade" would I immediately get a site saying that climate change has lowered rainfall in Europe? LOL.

Due to my health I do have to go to the doctor quite often which includes hospital visits (both inpatient and outpatient)

They test me every time. They swab my nose and say they are testing for flu, Covid, and RSV. Tested positive for the flu once (yep I was the one) but never tested positive for anything else.

Reactions: d2atTech
^ That should seal the deal and get Ron the nomin...oh, nevermind.
I know it’s hard for folks to process an elected leader actually doing their job given the last two dopes in office, but a few put principals over personal gain.

Amazing to me that the majority want no accountability for what our country went through for almost two years. Or learning how a man-made virus was released upon the world killing millions. Probably want to make sure that never happens again and with something deadlier.

You would think that would be a bipartisan effort. The fact isn’t shows culpability/collusion by those in power.

Trying to sort out the release of the virus bioweapon is an important, noble cause in a sane world and it should be a top priority. But in case you haven't noticed, the "elites" have already moved on to Agenda 2030 phase II. The third world invasion.

The major offensives will continue until full authoritarian one party rule is achieved. Then they won't even need any "I don't recall" excuses.

Reactions: WTF Cat
I know it’s hard for folks to process an elected leader actually doing their job given the last two dopes in office, but a few put principals over personal gain.

Amazing to me that the majority want no accountability for what our country went through for almost two years. Or learning how a man-made virus was released upon the world killing millions. Probably want to make sure that never happens again and with something deadlier.

You would think that would be a bipartisan effort. The fact isn’t shows culpability/collusion by those in power.
I don't think DeSantis is the hero you make him out to be. If he was, he'd likely be the nominee. Instead, he choose to defend Donald Trump and his legal woes on a weekly basis. You'd think he'd try to beat him since that's the goal. Brillant fella that guy is. In reality, outside of the Sunshine state he's a public disaster and quite frankly, an ass. Good politicians typically don't use illegals as pawns to ship to random blue states as if they're UPS packages. Ole Ronny is quite the troll. You keep talking him up though. I'm sure one day America will see him as you see him lol. (Nationally, he's ruined, just fyi)

I enjoy these covid threads because posters say they want answers but pretend they already have them at the same time. Now it's just about somehow making Anthony Fauci into some sort of Marvel villain. Scream "Down with masks!" if you like. Most don't wear them anymore. Shout "Stop the boosters!" A majority likely aren't taking them anymore and even if some are, that's their choice and who gives a shit? Keep yelling about Fauci. Most people have forgotten he exists. You're spitting into a tornado here. What would you have done differently in 2020 as POTUS? Ignored it and not listened to your team of doctors? Urged everyone not to mask and once available, not take the vax? Blame China and then what? You've got it easy. You're just sitting here looking up links and posting things that match your beliefs. In charge in 2020, you would have shit your shorts just like the rest of us.

Enjoy your week! Try to think about your loved ones more than Fauci for a change.

• Wow
Reactions: BigBlueDave
Nightwish, while an annoying and completely pathetic individual, would be an interesting character study if one were so inclined. Only types block texts of butthurt rambling about how every else needs to not be so butthurt all the time.

Worst poster on the paddock right now ts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT