ADVERTISEMENT

Covid thread deleted?

It could've totally been an accident. I have a lot of experience modding a board that was much, much more active than this one (before it died), and the mods and admins (myself included) made mistakes from time to time. At any rate, it's gone, so adios, "The CCP Coronavirus" thread.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Hank Camacho
Heck, that thread taught me that Bronny James was vaxxed several times over and that's what caused his health scare. In fact, the vacc-I mean, death jab has caused millions of deaths. Because of that, our leaders should be tried for treason and pay for what they did. I also learned that masks do absolutely nothing and we should mock anyone in public who still wears one. Who cares if it's someone with a severe health issue and they see it as an extra precaution. Screw 'em! They're sheep! Beshear should pay too...I think Cameron is going to win big because everyone will remember how the Kentuckiana Tyrant ruled over us. King Dandy Candy Andy, am I right?

Point is, that thread did have some useful info occasionally. You just had to wade through the sewer of nonsense and hysterical opinions to find anything useful. Regardless, it's gone. No one with an actual life is going to mourn the damn thing and this can be the new thread. Few of you are beginning to sound like the Old Man from A Christmas Story..."You used up all the glue...ON PURPOSE!" as he trembles and shakes with the remains of his broken thread, I mean, trophy in hand.

I made it 3 pages I believe on that thread before my posting privileges were removed. I've said way worse things around deez parts than I ever did in there. Oh well.

Same. Those in power leaned heavily towards the lockdown movements, and didn't want to hear another opinion, especially when said opinions proved to be accurate in regards to our health, economy, etc.

Heck, that thread taught me that Bronny James was vaxxed several times over and that's what caused his health scare. In fact, the vacc-I mean, death jab has caused millions of deaths. Because of that, our leaders should be tried for treason and pay for what they did. I also learned that masks do absolutely nothing and we should mock anyone in public who still wears one. Who cares if it's someone with a severe health issue and they see it as an extra precaution. Screw 'em! They're sheep! Beshear should pay too...I think Cameron is going to win big because everyone will remember how the Kentuckiana Tyrant ruled over us. King Dandy Candy Andy, am I right?

Point is, that thread did have some useful info occasionally. You just had to wade through the sewer of nonsense and hysterical opinions to find anything useful. Regardless, it's gone. No one with an actual life is going to mourn the damn thing and this can be the new thread. Few of you are beginning to sound like the Old Man from A Christmas Story..."You used up all the glue...ON PURPOSE!" as he trembles and shakes with the remains of his broken thread, I mean, trophy in hand.
Cool story!!!

Just avoid public phones and toilets. Sheesh..problem solved.

Funny how fauci wrongly fueled the two most panicked responses in modern US history. He said aids could be caught from being in the same house or room as gay people. That it could be caught from public toilets etc etc. That's why they started with the toilet guards that we still see today.

Interesting that a man always wrong about everything continues to be the highest paid person in government and lauded as a saint.

Anyone catch the SB Pfizer ad about trusting science? Pretty cute when the company that made up science wants you to trust them now.

- Side note, @d2atTech is a welcomed addition to the new covid thread. Hope you're doing well, buddy.

Doing well man! It's been a long while since we talked, and I hope you have been well. Last time we talked live were talking about Musk starting up his satellite internet thing. Wild that starlink is real now.

Here is the link to the public press on the miniclots for covid: . I'll track down the pubmed links to the journal articles.

I'm pretty interested in covid causing this, because stroke prediction is top of mind for some research I'm doing. I strongly wonder if we can borrow from covid's capsid epitopes to have an alternate to BP medication (both affect the ACE pathway).

Reactions: catlanta33
I don't feel like it was a local moderator, I'm assuming it was some BS clean up from yahoo. Guessing someone flagged it and a dweeb with purple hair at the mothership sent it into a blackhole.

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
I don't feel like it was a local moderator, I'm assuming it was some BS clean up from yahoo. Guessing someone flagged it and a dweeb with purple hair at the mothership sent it into a blackhole.

I hope they get all the covid shots.

No one here, including myself, is that important. There's now a weird, revisionist history with some of you and that thread as if it was not only the most important thread in internet history but things discussed within the thread struck a cord to "the system" or "the deep state" to the point that someone (with purple hair for whatever reason) zapped it to make their overlords at Yahoo happy. Congratulations, you've now created a scenario in your mind where you and your 'net friends are so important and were saying such important things that Yahoo felt they needed to keep you quiet. You post your life in GYERO. You and your opinions on covid aren't a threat to anyone. Good lord.

FWIW, a long time poster (won't mention his name since he's apologized for this) once posted, on this very public forum, that he wished he could shoot liberals in the streets. This was during all the stupid summer riots. He wasn't banned and is able to post today. If he's able to say that without repercussions, I'm positive the thread wasn't purposely deleted by someone associated with Yahoo because you're mad at Fauci or wish Beshear would have lost his election. You're a guy online. Just have opinions and be normal and leave the fantasy booking to the paranoid nuts who believe they're being watched by shadow people. Staying in this rabbit hole is turning some of your minds into a Dale Gribble-like mush.

Bill Cosby said long covid was hysteria

He also believes Trump won the election
More importantly for this topic, he trolled a vax thread once the rollout began. He used weekly scare tactics and constantly urged others within the thread not to take the shot. Posters who lived in the covid thread pointed their fingers at everyone else saying they had agendas, yet some of them had agendas themselves. Bill took a cue from social media accounts he agreed with and alluded to the vax killing millions, more so than the virus itself. He called it the "death jab" from moment one. So...what was his agenda? What's the point of bitching about covid but then immediately bitching about the vax rollout when the rollout is going to help the situation he's sitting around bitching about?

It's one thing to question the vaccine or say you're going to get your doctor's opinion on the matter. It's something different to claim it's a death jab as the rollout is happening and troll vax threads in an attempt to make others distrust a shot. I won't even get into some of the other awful things he's said in the past. Dude seems miserable and wants others to hate life about as much as he seems to.

Underrated post.
Not really.

First, Trump DID lose. One could argue it was stolen, or argue otherwise, but he's not the President now. Thus, he lost the election.

But, "Long Covid" IS hysteria. If not, then why are its "victims" precisely matching victims of "chronic fatigue syndrome", anxiety, depression, etc? The vast majority of whom are white women aged 25 to 50, of far-Left politics, above average socio-economic status, but below average social life status, low sexual market status, a strong presence on social media with no social life, etc. My guess is a large percentage never had "Covid" in the first place. But somehow they got "Long Covid" anyway.

No one here, including myself, is that important. There's now a weird, revisionist history with some of you and that thread as if it was not only the most important thread in internet history but things discussed within the thread struck a cord to "the system" or "the deep state" to the point that someone (with purple hair for whatever reason) zapped it to make their overlords at Yahoo happy. Congratulations, you've now created a scenario in your mind where you and your 'net friends are so important and were saying such important things that Yahoo felt they needed to keep you quiet. You post your life in GYERO. You and your opinions on covid aren't a threat to anyone. Good lord.

FWIW, a long time poster (won't mention his name since he's apologized for this) once posted, on this very public forum, that he wished he could shoot liberals in the streets. This was during all the stupid summer riots. He wasn't banned and is able to post today. If he's able to say that without repercussions, I'm positive the thread wasn't purposely deleted by someone associated with Yahoo because you're mad at Fauci or wish Beshear would have lost his election. You're a guy online. Just have opinions and be normal and leave the fantasy booking to the paranoid nuts who believe they're being watched by shadow people. Staying in this rabbit hole is turning some of your minds into a Dale Gribble-like mush.
You're insufferable. Get a hobby, you obnoxious blowhard. You are not getting paid for these dissertations, are you?

Reactions: barbourfor3
Funny how fauci wrongly fueled the two most panicked responses in modern US history. He said aids could be caught from being in the same house or room as gay people. That it could be caught from public toilets etc etc. That's why they started with the toilet guards that we still see today.

Interesting that a man always wrong about everything continues to be the highest paid person in government and lauded as a saint.
The only folks lauding him as a saint are idiots and should be ignored.

The only folks lauding him as a saint are idiots and should be ignored.
I mean he's not a genius, but he not an idiot either. The CDC exists to handle things like the COVID pandemic, and they were an abject failure. The FDA and the NIH filled the void in their absence, which led to things bring catty wompus

Reactions: catlanta33
Fauci was doing what he was supposed to do. Just like he did with aids in the 80s. Everything these criminals did was calculated and planned for and no telling what they have planned next if they aren't stopped

I mean he's not a genius, but he not an idiot either. The CDC exists to handle things like the COVID pandemic, and they were an abject failure. The FDA and the NIH filled the void in their absence, which led to things bring catty wompus

He's a sociopath that claimed he is the science. Oh, and his boss quit in the middle of their Super Bowl - to which they had a 28-3 lead at halftime then choked it all away.

There are many, many links, reports and stories that discuss the issue. Clearly, it is a concern and alarming. Here is but one the many …

Last edited:
He's a sociopath that claimed he is the science. Oh, and his boss quit in the middle of their Super Bowl - to which they had a 28-3 lead at halftime then choked it all away.
No idea if he's a sociopath or not, but I suspect most people who crave power are. As for his science, he average but not bad.

Reactions: roguemocha
This is wild... if true. The Russians are now claiming they have proof that Covid was, in fact, a "controlled demolition" for population growth and a precursor for the "One World Govt". It names in this scheme Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and George Soros, suggesting their involvement in a conspiracy against humanity. Wow...

This is wild... if true. The Russians are now claiming they have proof that Covid was, in fact, a "controlled demolition" for population growth and a precursor for the "One World Govt". It names in this scheme Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and George Soros, suggesting their involvement in a conspiracy against humanity. Wow...

I don't believe any of that. If that were true, we wouldn't have all the correct early information and direction.

I do absolutely think it was a deviously shrewd grasping of opportunity by a group of people that were all in on getting what they wanted even if it meant killing thousands and forever damaging the country.

They all knew this, and worse, would happen. They didn't care. The power was worth it to them. That's why they should all be investigated and the guilty hanged

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Fauci was doing what he was supposed to do. Just like he did with aids in the 80s. Everything these criminals did was calculated and planned for and no telling what they have planned next if they aren't stopped
Well NY govt is ready for the next since the Pandemic apparently since they reinstated a law saying, With Rule 2.13 reinstated, the State Commissioner of Health now resumes the authority to, “whenever appropriate to control the spread of a highly contagious communicable disease, issue and/or direct the local health authority to issue isolation and/or quarantine orders, consistent with due process of law, to all such persons as the State Commissioner of Health shall determine appropriate.”

This has probably been brought up and may no longer be current. But the fact they made a law stating the NYHD could remove and separate you and/or your family because they think you have a communicable disease, no proof necessary, for as long as they felt they needed to tells me all I need to know about that.

Laws and such

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT