ADVERTISEMENT

Compared to BBN, the St. John's fan base is euphoric right now.

Exactly what I expected, opinions are like assholes everybody has one but I don't make false statements against people either.Shows your character or lack of

I can say I’ve never paid for a baby to be murdered and never allowed hookers to be hired for kids on my watch. As far as my character goes, I’ve got that going for me. 😃

On a lighter note, My wife and I are going on a road trip out west to see some sights and things we haven't got to see.We have been wanting to do this for a few years but between my work and her job we just never found the opportunity but we are doing it this year.
The RV is loaded up and can't wait to see the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and on up to the upper USA to Yosemite and sights in between.
I want to wish everybody an enjoyable summer. Get outside and soak up the sun. Cook burgers and Hot Dogs and have a cold beer with friends and family. Have fun but above all, stay safe.
Happy Summer everybody.

On a lighter note, My wife and I are going on a road trip out west to see some sights and things we haven't got to see.We have been wanting to do this for a few years but between my work and her job we just never found the opportunity but we are doing it this year.
The RV is loaded up and can't wait to see the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and on up to the upper USA to Yosemite and sights in between.
I want to wish everybody an enjoyable summer.Get outside and soak up the sun. Cook burgers and Hot Dogs and have a cold beer with friends and family. Have fun but above all, stay safe.
Happy Summer everybody.

On a serious note, that’s so cool. That trip you’re taking is on my bucket list. I want to see Yosemite and the Grand Canyon before I die. Stay safe and make sure you’re always packing while on the road like that!

On a serious note, that’s so cool. That trip you’re taking is on my bucket list. I want to see Yosemite and the Grand Canyon before I die. Stay safe and make sure you’re always packing while on the road like that!
Trust me we are and I hope you get the opportunity to do it. It's a once in a lifetime event for us so I'm going to enjoy every second with my best friend and love of my life..
Stay safe and happy Summer.

• Love
Reactions: UKAlum88
Allegedly. 😄

If you waiting for me to provide proof, there is none. In my personal opinion, he did in fact.
Nice ad hominem.

The point of the thread is that Pitino is building St. John's into a legit program.

You don't have to contribute to the actual discussion, but if you want to start a thread about how bad a person he is, you're free to do so.

Nice ad hominem.

The point of the thread is that Pitino is building St. John's into a legit program.

You don't have to contribute to the actual discussion, but if you want to start a thread about how bad a person he is, you're free to do so.

He’s been on the job for a couple months and hasn’t played one game. Tell me more about this amazing program he’s building? Hopefully he builds it just like he did UL. 🤓

He’s been on the job for a couple months and hasn’t played one game. Tell me more about this amazing program he’s building? Hopefully he builds it just like he did UL. 🤓
I've already discussed in the thread what he has done. You're not interested in that.

I've already discussed in the thread what he has done. You're not interested in that.

He brought UK back from the death penalty and although I’m glad he did, he was the cause of another program getting the death penalty. Those cancel each other out.

He was good at UK. There’s no disputing that. But still, he has 1 championship 27 years ago. You along with others act like he’s the greatest when in reality he will never even sniff the discussion for it. He’s not the basketball mastermind some of our fans make him out to be. He’s a good coach, just not great. He will do decent at St Johns but don’t expect miracles from a man who had to cheat in attempt to beat John Calipari. The beat downs he took from Cal had to break his spirit, considering his only goal is to get one more final four than Cal. Cal lives rent free.

Everyone should be prepared. The 5 vs. 12 matchup or 6 vs. 11 matchup next season will be Kentucky vs. St. John's.

You know it's coming, and it will be absolutely epic.

He brought UK back from the death penalty and although I’m glad he did, he was the cause of another program getting the death penalty. Those cancel each other out.

He was good at UK. There’s no disputing that. But still, he has 1 championship 27 years ago. You along with others act like he’s the greatest when in reality he will never even sniff the discussion for it. He’s not the basketball mastermind some of our fans make him out to be. He’s a good coach, just not great. He will do decent at St Johns but don’t expect miracles from a man who had to cheat in attempt to beat John Calipari. The beat downs he took from Cal had to break his spirit, considering his only goal is to get one more final four than Cal. Cal lives rent free.
So you're another one of those guys who pretends the 2013 title never happened?

Hilarious.

No one takes that argument seriously. Just the spurned lover portion of the UK fanbase on this message board who let Louisville fans dictate their emotional responses to the rivalry.

Reactions: Larry00
So you're another one of those guys who pretends the 2013 title never happened?

Hilarious.

No one takes that argument seriously. Just the spurned lover portion of the UK fanbase on this message board who let Louisville fans dictate their emotional responses to the rivalry.

It happened, he cheated to win it, but yeah it happened.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Pitino knew everything that happened at Louisville if you believe otherwise you are
Plain stupid I was around him at UK he’s a
Control freak
McGee went to Kansas City and took a giant
Pay cut If Katrina never wrote the book he
Goes scot free St John is hoping he doesn’t have another affair in his Armani shorts hes
A dirtbag and leopards don’t change their spots

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT