ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb love decommits from Michigan

I don't like Love; but it's still a hit for Michigan. They need some talent fast. Good for them to put the college back in college basketball.

Last edited:
I don't like Love; but it's still a hit for Michigan. They need some talent fast. Good for them to put the college back in college basketball.

That's not what happened. Michigan supposedly only accepts 60 credits as a school policy on transfers and I guess Love had enough over that to not want to lose them and enough under that to not want to push for his degree at UNC this summer. And if that sounds suspect, it's because the school policy is probably not why he really decommitted.

That's not what happened. Michigan supposedly only accepts 60 credits as a school policy on transfers and I guess Love had enough over that to not want to lose them and enough under that to not want to push for his degree at UNC this summer. And if that sounds suspect, it's because the school policy is probably not why he really decommitted.
So you're that every single person that transfers to Michigan will only get 60 credits regardless? So, if a kid transfers after 3 years from Harvard to Michigan, that person will only get 60 hours?

That's a little hard to believe this happens for every student that transfers to Michigan.

Reactions: Fox2monk
… and college as a whole is stupid. The classes I took didn’t prepare me for my job or the work/business environment at all. I literally learned everything that I do for my job now on YouTube
Might have something to do with the choices you made.

So you're that every single person that transfers to Michigan will only get 60 credits regardless? So, if a kid transfers after 3 years from Harvard to Michigan, that person will only get 60 hours?

That's a little hard to believe this happens for every student that transfers to Michigan.
Why would anyone do that?

That’s right, there are no exceptions whatsoever. This is for 100% every single person in every single situation in the entire history of the world No exceptions whatsoever 100%

That’s right, there are no exceptions whatsoever. This is for 100% every single person in every single situation in the entire history of the world No exceptions whatsoever 100%
I was just asking my question based on the person who said that is a Michigan rule. I was merely pointing out that it just could have been that Caleb's credits didn't transfer. But that for other transfers to Michigan, more credits could transfer over. This was the post: Pads is saying this is a Michigan school policy...and I doubt that is policy for all transfers.

Reading is fundamental.

"Padsfs07 said:
That's not what happened. Michigan supposedly only accepts 60 credits as a school policy on transfers and I guess Love had enough over that to not want to lose them and enough under that to not want to push for his degree at UNC this summer. And if that sounds suspect, it's because the school policy is probably not why he really decommitted."

I was just asking my question based on the person who said that is a Michigan rule. I was merely pointing out that it just could have been that Caleb's credits didn't transfer. But that for other transfers to Michigan, more credits could transfer over. This was the post: Pads is saying this is a Michigan school policy...and I doubt that is policy for all transfers.

Reading is fundamental.

"Padsfs07 said:
That's not what happened. Michigan supposedly only accepts 60 credits as a school policy on transfers and I guess Love had enough over that to not want to lose them and enough under that to not want to push for his degree at UNC this summer. And if that sounds suspect, it's because the school policy is probably not why he really decommitted."

I'm just repeating what others are saying in this thread. I have no idea and also I don't believe for a second that is the main reason why Love decommitted.

Reading is fundamental.

"Padsfs07 said:

I was merely pointing out that your question was both impossible to answer and dumb.

I was merely pointing out that your question was both impossible to answer and dumb.
And I was merely asking a question based on someone saying that is Michigan's policy to only accept 60 credits, so you asking a question based on my question to someone else's statement was dumb.

And I was merely asking a question based on someone saying that is Michigan's policy to only accept 60 credits, so you asking a question based on my question to someone else's statement was dumb.

But what if it’s the Michigan university presidents son that wants to transfer from Stanford after his 3rd year with 85 credits? Are you saying he’ll lose 25 credits? Is that what you’re saying?

But what if it’s the Michigan university presidents son that wants to transfer from Stanford after his 3rd year with 85 credits? Are you saying he’ll lose 25 credits? Is that what you’re saying?
Ron, I guess you forgot to read what the Pads poster said. I was merely asking the question. The comment was that is was Michigan's policy and I was merely questioning that policy because it made no sense.

Lot of people on here arguing about something they know absolutely nothing about.

The blind auguring with the blind about what they see.

Soundboutrite.

Ron, I guess you forgot to read what the Pads poster said. I was merely asking the question. The comment was that is was Michigan's policy and I was merely questioning that policy because it made no sense.

What if a student, who had just won the noble prize at MIT, was ready to graduate in a semester but his mother was a professor at UM and suffered a medical emergency and he had to transfer there to take care of her and finish his degree, you telling me they won’t transfer credits? Is that what you’re saying?

What if a student, who had just won the noble prize at MIT, was ready to graduate in a semester but his mother was a professor at UM and suffered a medical emergency and he had to transfer there to take care of her and finish his degree, you telling me they won’t transfer credits? Is that what you’re saying?
Thank you for confirming you fully understand what dumb is, congrats

• Haha
Reactions: Ron Mehico
Thank you for confirming you fully understand what dumb is, congrats

I can keep asking questions almost identical to yours and we can both laugh at how dumb they are if you’d like - the options are pretty much endless. Between the two of us we’ve covered Harvard, MIT, and Stanford. There’s lots of ivy schools left!

I can keep asking questions almost identical to yours and we can both laugh at how dumb they are if you’d like - the options are pretty much endless. Between the two of us we’ve covered Harvard, MIT, and Stanford. There’s lots of ivy schools left!
Sure, you can keep asking. I'm ok with that

That's what all the water-carrying reporters were saying on their twitter accounts defending Juwan Howard. 60 max for transfers. Could be the policy for 'transfers from 'other public universities'. Who knows.

Earlier, I brought up that Michigan has brought in 4 Junior Yr transfers in the last 4 years that all had no issues with the credit drop, but suddenly Terrence Shannon and Caleb Love do.

Maybe Michigan doesn't accept transfer credits for no-show African American Studies Classes, Swahili, or College Credits & Cars by Fats?

I hear Iona might be looking for players ......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT