ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb love decommits from Michigan

Dontworryboutit23

All-American
Jan 4, 2022
He just opened back his recruitment, I wonder where he ends up at now. I would say Mizzou or Indiana since they were both interested initially

Reactions: Fox2monk
Yes, I know someone that had a 34 ACT and a 6.8GPA due to taking 24 AP/Honors courses and they weren’t accepted at Michigan. They also lettered in sports and were in and/or led five clubs, so yeah…
I had good grades and played two sports and was invovled and I never even heard back LOl. How do you get a 6.8 GPA, did they take all AP classes

Yes, I know someone that had a 34 ACT and a 6.8GPA due to taking 24 AP/Honors courses and they weren’t accepted at Michigan. They also lettered in sports and were in and/or led five clubs, so yeah…

My wife is an alumni and when she got in I think it was ranked a top 5 public university. Crazy levels of smarts there. My wife is the smartest person I know and she said she never felt so average in her life as she did there.

That being said...UNC is a really good school too I thought? And how was this not squared away before he committed? Egg on the face of everyone involved for sure.

It’s ridiculous that y’all think Michigan or Duke would have the same standards for athletes. Come on now. Charles Matthews got in coming from Kentucky.
They’re selected non-competitively from an academic perspective.

That being said...UNC is a really good school too I thought?

UNC ran a diploma mill for athletes and "other students" who could not do college level work. No show classes, free A's for little work, etc. Heck, they had a player take Swahili and pass but could not say a single word of the language. UNC was all smoke and mirrors.

BTW, their athletes had some of the lowest SAT scores in the ACC but they still have one of the highest graduation rates. All a big joke!

UNC ran a diploma mill for athletes and "other students" who could not do college level work. No show classes, free A's for little work, etc. Heck, they had a player take Swahili and pass but could not say a single word of the language. UNC was all smoke and mirrors.

BTW, their athletes had some of the lowest SAT scores in the ACC but they still have one of the highest graduation rates. All a big joke!
WBv8A2j.jpg

It was actually my son, he only took one regular class in six years, weightlifting, haha.
Still not possible. AP is the highest, and it’s only worth 1 extra point. So if took ALL AP classes the max is 5.0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT