ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Doing Cal Things…Already SMH

UKMKG

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2012
Update***: Now Cal says Big Z won’t play the first exhibition…NO Explanation. Can’t believe some of you all still on the jock of this used car salesman after the fiascos of Sharpe, Vanderbilt, Wheeler etc.

Lying about Big Z playing after telling fans to buy tickets to watch him play, reneging on Aaron Bradshaw injury timelines…man all of this is so old and tired….and the season hasn’t even started yet!!!

I know we have a talented team but the Cal fatigue is real. I hope winning cures all this but man I can’t believe people listen to anything that dude says.

Last edited:
Bradshaw thing didn't bother me as much. These injuries have varying time tables. Multiple factors. Big Z isn't injured. Cal was at BBM telling fans to come to the scrimmage to watch Big Z play for the first time.

man we are getting a lot of trolls like you in the last couple of weeks
you all must really be scared of this team
Lot of it is fans from other teams which realize Rafters tolerates negativity and bashing in incredible volume. They exploit it in absurd levels. Then we have a morose subset of sad sacks in fanbase who define their lives in terms of the team that think they know basketball better than KY itself. Lastly we have gamblers that rail over the unpredictable nature of the game these days. Only way to stop it and return the discussion to basketball is silence them. That never seems to happen.

Lot of it is fans from other teams which realize Rafters tolerates negativity and bashing in incredible volume. They exploit it in absurd levels. Then we have a morose subset of sad sacks in fanbase who define their lives in terms of the team that think they know basketball better than KY itself. Lastly we have gamblers that rail over the unpredictable nature of the game these days. Only way to stop it and return the discussion to basketball is silence them. That never seems to happen.
i think we have a couple of trolls that have multiple accounts like the OP

Cals explanation about Z made sense. Don't think he was bullsh*ting there.

I have no clue what's going on with Bradshaw and Ugo, but at least he wasn't like, "Haven't seen him".

Does seem like he's been more forthcoming than usual this year actually.

I have no clue what's going on with Bradshaw and Ugo, but at least he wasn't like, "Haven't seen him".

Cal was telling fans to come watch Sharpe play too. He did it to himself.

Bradshaw and Ugo are still hurt.

Lying about Big Z playing, reneging on Aaron Bradshaw injury timelines…man all of this is so old and tired….and the season hasn’t even started yet!!!

He said he could have been a man of his word (Z playing in the Blue/White game) or think about the season and he decided to worry about the season. Not even a month ago some were saying he wouldn't even be at UK and that Cal was making it look like he was working hard (LOL). Enjoy the season is my advice. Life is short.

Lying about Big Z playing, reneging on Aaron Bradshaw injury timelines…man all of this is so old and tired….and the season hasn’t even started yet!!!
It all appears to be just too much for you. Have you considered a hobby that would create less strain on your weak heart and over-active imagination like, say, Butterfly chasing or stamp collecting?

It all appears to be just too much for you. Have you considered a hobby that would create less strain on your weak heart and over-active imagination like, say, Butterfly chasing or stamp collecting?
Does it make you proud to have a coach that lies like a two bit used car salesman to the point that we literally can’t trust a word that comes out of his mouth?

Can’t we just all get along until the season gets underway?

We are sitting on what appears to be an exciting team to watch. I’m somewhat jaded too with Cal’s antics, but at the end of the day, we ALL want to win….and in many cases win big.

Last, I’m grateful we do not have to force a young team to contend with the ridiculous pre-season top 5 hype…hoping we can get some momentum as the season unfolds and have a steady march to a #1 seed.

Can’t we just all get along until the season gets underway?

We are sitting on what appears to be an exciting team to watch. I’m somewhat jaded too with Cal’s antics, but at the end of the day, we ALL want to win….and in many cases win big.

Last, I’m grateful we do not have to force a young team to contend with the ridiculous pre-season top 5 hype…hoping we can get some momentum as the season unfolds and have a steady march to a #1 seed.
all of us UK fans do get along
it is the trolls that seem to have a problem

Reactions: NothinButNylon
Kentucky fans doing Kentucky fan things… already SMH
It's uncanny, but the guys who liked this post basically reads like a who's who of every calipari apologist on this message board with the exception of three or four.

It should be noted that they were also the most quiet after every early March exit over the last few years, the Sharpe debacle, and of course the 9 and 16 season.

LOL. Take a deep breath. You are sounding like a 12-year-old girl cheated out of her Taylor Swift tickets.
You've been taking a deep breath since the 9 and 16 season.

Nothing to see here, right mdwildcats? Isn't that your favorite slogan these days? I'm sure the state of Kentucky will legislate a statewide holiday the first time you criticize calipari.

Last edited:
People bitch about some guy that honestly won't play a ton this season not playing in some goofy inter squad scrimmage.

I'm surprised people didn't bitch about the scrimmage not being played at Rupp. Honestly that would have been way more bitch worthy.

Guarantee you the Cal nut huggers in this thread are no where to be seen in March if/when he underachieves AGAIN

Reactions: The-Hack

Cal is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't with a segment of the fan base. I find him culpable to an extent for Sharpe fiasco, but that is about it. JMHO.

People want him to tell everything, then he does and plans change, he's screwed. Don't see how anyone is blaming Cal for Ivisic or the other bigs. If Ivisic is in pain from intense practice then he should rest. Imagine if he played in BW game and injured himself. Guess who's fault it would have been ..yep Cal, good ole Martin Brody who knew there was a shark in those waters and still kept the beaches open, lol.

At this point I can care less. Just want to win. I think that is what most of us want, the constant chatter and complaints are for the peasants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT