ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

I woke up from my Sunday afternoon nap to "The Hoosiers are on an 11-0 run!" I thought to myself "self, they must be playing good today?!" I looked at the score...
They were still down 6 points!!
To Northwestern
At home!

Good Lord, that is raising suck to another level.
We lost to UNC Wilmington.

There's plenty of UK sucks threads in RR, at times deservedly so.
Now would be one of those times....

Fear not though, IU STILL sucks more than the Cats! And that's saying something right now.

(don't @ ME, IU sucking is the only thing getting me through this...)

No matter what you hear in there, no matter how cruelly I beg you, no matter how terribly I may scream, do not open this door or you will undo everything I have worked for. Do you understand? Do not open this door.

With today’s loss the Hoosiers are a long shot —-for the NIT. 14-13 with four loseable games ahead.

Today’s Amazing Hoosiers Suck Fact: Unless IU miraculously wins the B10 Tourney -something they have NEVER done in history -they will have missed the NCAA tournament 11 times in the past 19 tournaments. And in the past 22 years they will not have advanced past the Sweet 16.

Kids graduating from IU this May will have not been born the last time the Hoosiers got as far as the Elite Eight.

With today’s loss the Hoosiers are a long shot —-for the NIT. 14-13 with four loseable games ahead.

Today’s Amazing Hoosiers Suck Fact: Unless IU miraculously wins the B10 Tourney -something they have NEVER done in history -they will have missed the NCAA tournament 11 times in the past 19 tournaments. And in the past 22 years they will not have advanced past the Sweet 16.

Kids graduating from IU this May will have not been born the last time the Hoosiers got as far as the Elite Eight.
Could you imagine missing 11 out of 19 tournaments? Wow

IU basketball...

iu

It's really amazing to me how Indiana has struggled to find its footing post-Knight. Coaches like Mike Davis or Tom Crean had a short time of success but it proved fleeting.

Kelvin Sampson was turning them back into a contender but his time was cut short by the texting scandal, which is legal today (but not then and he had to resign).

Friendly reminder that Indiana has never won the Big 10 Tournament and they're about to miss the NCAA's for the ninth time in the last 16 years.

Bumping for several reasons...

1) made move to arizona (Maricopa) from Madisonville - finally far enough away from Indiana to verify Indiana as a state, sucks.

2) Just because I can

Reactions: Fox2monk
Where's Indiana in Bracketology ?
Are they "On the bubble"??
What seed is Indiana gonna get ??!!??

- Questions not being asked about Indiana Basketball.

How come Indiana basketball sucks so much?"
Just exactly how badly does Indiana basketball suck now ?
Are they on the "NIT BUBBLE" ?

- Questions that are being asked about Indiana Basketball

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT