ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Where's Indiana in Bracketology ?
Are they "On the bubble"??
What seed is Indiana gonna get ??!!??

- Questions not being asked about Indiana Basketball.

How come Indiana basketball sucks so much?"
Just exactly how badly does Indiana basketball suck now ?
Are they on the "NIT BUBBLE" ?

- Questions that are being asked about Indiana Basketball
They legit think because they have won 4 in a row that they have a shot to get in now. I’m like who have you beat? Nobody.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
Where's Indiana in Bracketology ?
Are they "On the bubble"??
What seed is Indiana gonna get ??!!??

- Questions not being asked about Indiana Basketball.

How come Indiana basketball sucks so much?"
Just exactly how badly does Indiana basketball suck now ?
Are they on the "NIT BUBBLE" ?

- Questions that are being asked about Indiana Basketball
Next 4 watching

I keep seeing IU fans thinking they’re going to the tournament because they beat 2 B1G bottom feeders, a nosediving Wisconsin team and the definition of a bubble team in MSU consecutively.

They also have several close wins against November cupcakes and several blowout losses on the resume.

I still think their only chance is for an auto bid. Their NET is 97. Lol.

I keep seeing IU fans thinking they’re going to the tournament because they beat 2 B1G bottom feeders, a nosediving Wisconsin team and the definition of a bubble team in MSU consecutively.

They also have several close wins against November cupcakes and several blowout losses on the resume.

Not like it matters. Once they get in, they're losing quickly. Their guards are awful.

Reactions: runt#69

The pathetic thing is, the Big-10 is so crushingly mediocre, the Hoosiers -- or just about anyone else in the woeful conference -- could play well for three days in the tourney and win it. No one besides Purdue is even on the level with TAMU or Arkansas, and Purdue doesn't scare me.

Last edited:
The pathetic thing is, the Big-10 is so crushingly mediocre, the Hoosiers -- or just about anyone else in the woeful conference -- could play well for three days in the tourney and win it. No one besides Purdue is even on the level with TAMU or Arkansas, and Purdue doesn't scare me.
Indiana will never win that tournament, they have never been close.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55

Add another blowout to Woodsons resume.

Bumping this thread is less fun on days when the Cats play poorly, but we're still waiting for Selection Sunday to be one of the Top 16 seeds.

Time for a year-end review and summary after another horrible Hoosier season. Why? Because some of us were around when IU was the most arrogant, obnoxious, Kentucky-reviling and ridiculing fan base on earth. So, why not?

Indiana is saddled with a terrible coach for at least one more year, has NO recruiting class —zero —after being dissed by their highly ranked and only commit, will lose a giant percent of their team this year through graduation and transfers, and will be lucky to win ten games counting cupcakes next year.

Some stats that sum up the program:

* By next March, it will be 23 years since Indiana advanced past the Sweet 16. Kids in IU’s last two graduating classes were not alive when the Hoosiers won a Sweet 16 game.

* Indiana will have now missed NINE of the last 15 tournaments. Yes, in a span stretching back to when Billy Clyde Gillispie was still coaching Kentucky (and making the tournament) the Hoosiers have only been in six tournaments.

* Indiana has NEVER won the Big 10 post-season tournament which has now been going on for more than a quarter-century.

* Both Pitino and Calipari won more NCAA tournament games in the first two years coaching (in Pitino's case, the first two years eligible) - SEVEN - as IU has won since 2007 - 18 years by the time another tournament rolls around.

* One appearance past the Sweet 16 since 1993 - and it isn't happening this year, so that's nearly a third of a century with one trip as far as the Elite Eight.

* No post-season championship of any kind since 1987. Nobody under 40 has a memory of seeing the Hoosiers win -- anything.

And it looks like a total collapse ahead next year, a new coach and a rebuild before any of that changes.

Last edited:
The NCAA Tournament starts for real today! The most exciting time of the sports year!

And in the spirit of fellowship, and bygones, I want to wish the Indiana Hoosiers and all their fans the best of luck as long as they are not playing Kentucky, and...What? Seriously? Again? That's like, nine times in 15 tournaments...Well, nevermind.

Last edited:
Kevinmcgarry Mcgarries GIF - Kevinmcgarry Mcgarries Cigaretteshurtbabies GIFs

Copied and pasted from the IU board:​

In the past 10 years Indiana is 193-135, 94-96

In the 10 years before that IU was 181-142; 83-91

In the 10 years before that IU was 185-108; 84-64

The past 30 years: 559-385; 261-251

That's right, folks. In the past 30 years IU is only 10 games over .500 in the Big Ten and its average season is 19-13.

This is all those who are 45-years-old and under have ever known. This is why so much of the fanbase thinks Mike Woodson, with a career record of 61-39, 30-29 is good. Because we actually got into the tournament the past two years - which considering the previous 18 years was good, because we'd only been seven times.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahaha
It’s 11:18 PM and UK has just begun a long long long period of sucking.

Welcome basketball purgatory

I made a great post a week ago about firing Cal and how much of a mistake it would be. I even have you guys a 20% of getting a better coach.

Well, go read it. You guys don’t even understand how bad it gets.

We’re the same coin. Our programs are an old boys club with too much money and booster influence. Enjoy the nostalgia hire, we’re going to curb stomp you in 2025 btw.

Our guy sucks but he atleast has NBA finals and Carmelo and Cal esque recruiting swagger. You have a dweeb from 30 years ago who went to the tournament twice. LMAO.

Not laughing anymore. 2012 is a lot closer to 1987 than you think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT