ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Don't want to lose sight of the fact that IU probably got completely eliminated from consideration for an at large tourney berth today.

That is an impressive level of suckage right there!!
They don’t have a single resume win or even a quad 1 win yet. I’ve seen some fans dreaming that they could still finish 13-7 in the B1G and get in. Like what level of blinders do you have on?

Winning at Purdue is their ONLY chance of getting an at large at this point, IMO. Even then, they would pretty much have to run the table the rest of the way.

As bad as the Big Ten sucks this year, and it REALLY sucks, I just don't see that happening.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
I'm probably getting waaay too much enjoyment out of their suckage, but I'm learning to live with it.

The guys at work and the tavern sure are quiet these days...

"It's NOT Indiana basketbawl" ....sure it is, you've sucked for a good 35 years.

Interesting, when IU and UNC hired no experience NBA guys, I thought Woodson was the stronger hire at IU.. But after some rocky times, Davis seems to have UNC cooking.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Interesting .. Penn St coach went pretty ballistic at a ref in the last 10 seconds while PSU was dribbling the clock out

IU sucks but we aren’t far behind as long as Cal is running the show
Let’s see. Since Cal UK has one championship, four Final Fours, seven trips to the Elite Eight and several SEC tournament championships.

In that same period, Indiana has zero championships, zero Final Fours, zero trips to the Elite Eight, and zero B10 tournament championships.

Yeah, very similar. Anyone who compares Kentucky under Cal to Indiana is either ignorant or trolling: no other possibility.

Oh yeah. Indiana is out of NCAA tournament consideration again this year. Kentucky will be in and we’ll see how it plays out.

Hoosiers suck. 1987 never seemed so far away.

Penn State is a Basketball Blue Blood when it comes to wearing dark blue. So it was an understandable loss at home.

Hey Hoosier fans, at least you won't have to travel far this year to watch your team in the post season tournament...

NIT%20LOGO_0.png

Oh no! Not another loss to Boo Buie! At home. Well here comes another under .500 season for the Hoosiers. At this rate they may win 2000 games by 2050.

I woke up from my Sunday afternoon nap to "The Hoosiers are on an 11-0 run!" I thought to myself "self, they must be playing good today?!" I looked at the score...
They were still down 6 points!!
To Northwestern
At home!

Good Lord, that is raising suck to another level.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT