ADVERTISEMENT

Bruiser just confirmed why Big Z is on the bench...

He scored 13 points in 10 minutes and stuffed the stat sheet. You're a joke.
How are you not coaching for a living, man? You're clearly very astute at this!

Taylor Swift Mind Blown GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

P.s. I thought you said you were putting me on ignore?

Reactions: shodaman
How are you not coaching for a living, man? You're clearly very astute at this!

Taylor Swift Mind Blown GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

P.s. I thought you said you were putting me on ignore?

Smartest guy on the board here. Keep up the great work. What would Cal do without you sucking his ass? If a coach is doing his job properly, he doesn’t need random fat asses on a message board protecting him.

Smartest guy on the board here. Keep up the great work. What would Cal do without you sucking his ass? If a coach is doing his job properly, he doesn’t need random fat asses on a message board protecting him.
Lol, I'm protecting Cal by pointing out how ungodly ignorant UK fans are?

Lol, dude, give me Chris Beard, like, yesterday. You all would still be dumber than dog shit, though. The sheer fact you think that has anything to do with Cal just further proves it.

You all hate Cal so much you literally are consumed by him!

Lol, I'm protecting Cal by pointing out how un-Godly ignorant UK fans are?

Lol, dude, give me Chris Beard, like, yesterday. You all would still be dumber than dog shit, though. The sheer fact you think that has anything to do with Cal just further proves it.

You all hate Cal so much you literally are consumed by him!
That you Zipp? [laughing]

YBubk0v.gif

If Big Z was in the wrong spot, then he needs to be on the floor and in the wrong spot more often! What an idiotic excuse from the coaching staff. Cal is the only coach in the country that hides talent instead of displaying it.
"Hello darkness my old friend"

Any other decent coach would be falling over themselves to get the talent Z has. John has become a total laughing stock buffoon. The whole staff won't challenge him, so they all need to leave with him. Trash!
I did notice Antiqua was motioning to Cal against Arky I believe to "take him out". Nobody came out after that so didn't know who he was talking about. It seems Antiqua tries to tell Cal certain things during games. I'm still trying to figure out why Bruiser is on the sidelines, however.

I did notice Antiqua was motioning to Cal against Arky I believe to "take him out". Nobody came out after that so didn't know who he was talking about. It seems Antiqua tries to tell Cal certain things during games. I'm still trying to figure out why Bruiser is on the sidelines, however.
Cal is a 100% narcissistic asshole

AXNRS9l.gif

"[Big Z] was in the wrong spot, he just made shots." Diminishing his debut against UGA.

So Cal has no intention of playing him that way. That's why he's riding the bench, guys. Couple that with Cal's pregame comment about not trying to get Big Z baskets but to look inside for lobs to him.

Bruiser went on to say that he is "down the road" in terms of development.

Clearly Big Z embarrassed Cal by making all those shots and now he's being punished.
Cal never plays a big where they can shine, who was that last kid who was more comfortable facing up and Cal kept pushing him down under the basket. He recruited a European big, they tend to be better facing the basket. It was a mistake for this kid to come play for Cal.

Lol, only UK fans could see a player all of 34 minutes over 4 games (16 of them against a medicre UGA team) and convince themselves they know exactly what level of player he is and what they can expect his contributions to be if just given the chance.

I remember you very astute basketball minded people all saying similar about Dontaie Allen. He can't even get much PT at Western now.

Sydney Sweeney Laugh GIF by First We Feast

Lol, you guys are a riot! Don't ever change!
Imagine having to create a sock account to defend the imbecile that the entire basketball world is laughing at right now by telling everyone not to believe their lying eyes 🤡

Cal never plays a big where they can shine, who was that last kid who was more comfortable facing up and Cal kept pushing him down under the basket. He recruited a European big, they tend to be better facing the basket. It was a mistake for this kid to come play for Cal.
And apparently Karl Anthony Towns is an amazing three point shooter. We never had a clue in 2015.

Cal has been dying to play multiple 7 footers together, and won't give Z Some run at the 4 to rest Tre. Won't even fking do it when Tre is playing injured. It's malpractice people. If it makes too much sense, Cal won't do it. Z is every bit as skilled as Tre, with NBA potential and size. The fact that the fans waited all year for this kid to get eligible, only for Cal to fk it up is truly astounding. Bravo Cal 👏 👏 👏

I can only imagine how good he would be at Gonzaga. Probably an AA candidate right now.
I'm already on record saying he would be better off in the WCC.
Are you serious about AA candidate though?
Here's the thing I can't get past, I've seen practices when I was a student at UK and later with a hookup from friends on the football staff.
That being said I never once seen a player who got no clock or didn't do much in games, kick ass in practice.
I can't believe Z is handing Ugo and Aaron their ass everyday in practice or that he shoots like the Ga game in practice.
Teague dominated Harrow everyday in practice so Ryan's play didn't surprise me that much other than his lack of heart.
BJ is the poster child for Cal's pet but Dontaie Allen never challenged him in practice.
DA was a last one there, first one out type.
Matt Jones always said pump the breaks on Z and Matt gets good info.
I don't think anyone seen Z Georgia performance coming.
We'll all know the truth in due time, just can't get behind the held back conspiracy at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: ManitouDan
Here's the thing I can't get past, I've seen practices when I was a student at UK and later with a hookup from friends on the football staff.
That being said I never once seen a player who got no clock or didn't do much in games, kick ass in practice.
I can't believe Z is handing Ugo and Aaron their ass everyday in practice or that he shoots like the Ga game in practice.
Teague dominated Harrow everyday in practice so Ryan's play didn't surprise me that much other than his lack of heart.
BJ is the poster child for Cal's pet but Dontaie Allen never challenged him in practice.
We'll all know the truth in due time, just can't get behind the held back conspiracy at this time.

Z showed more in 15 minutes this season, than AB had the entire year. I don't really give a shit what people have seen in practice. The kid has played euro style basketball his whole life, so of course there is gonna be a learning curve, which is all but over. The kid needed minutes just like Ugo. You can't replicate the shit.

You lost me at "didn't do much in games." Did you not watch his debut in the GA game? Clearly after that Cal gave him a good talking-to and said "YOU WILL PARK YOUR ASS IN THE PAINT OR YOU'RE COMING OUT." And then when he doesn't produce Cal yanks him.

"[Big Z] was in the wrong spot, he just made shots." Diminishing his debut against UGA.

So Cal has no intention of playing him that way. That's why he's riding the bench, guys. Couple that with Cal's pregame comment about not trying to get Big Z baskets but to look inside for lobs to him.

Bruiser went on to say that he is "down the road" in terms of development.

Clearly Big Z embarrassed Cal by making all those shots and now he's being punished.
Cal is embarrassed every time he changes his pants.

If Z was in the wrong spot on defense, it seems he has plenty of company. Our defense is atrocious. I watched Brandon Ramsey's post on ksr where he was breaking down the defensive failures against the vols. I was shaking my head at the poor decision making by the players.

Every practice should be spent totally on defense. The season is slipping away and improved defense and toughness is the answer.

Reactions: Big Blue in 502
He scored 13 points in 10 minutes and stuffed the stat sheet. You're a joke.
And it sounds like that embarrassed him, Cal is for his own picked out favorites and that's it even if it means losing games. That should be punished but unfortunately the kids and the fans are being punished. At least the non favorite kids

Z showed more in 15 minutes this season, than AB had the entire year. I don't really give a shit what people have seen in practice. The kid has played euro style basketball his whole life, so of course there is gonna be a learning curve, which is all but over. The kid needed minutes just like Ugo. You can't replicate the shit.
For arguments sake, let's say Bruiser is telling the truth.
That means Z was just improvising that night and it worked but we're not going to run the offense through Z.
It is kinda important that he be in the right spot.
SEC games are not like a BBM scrimmage
The truth will come out eventually as to what level player he really is.
I guarantee every coach in the SEC has watched that 10 min run Z had and are saying that's not going to be us.

Maybe so but you can see his skills in that game. He preformed when the lights came on. He hasn’t been used at all since that game. A minute here, 2 minutes there of park on the block and don’t move. That’s not his game.

Lol, only UK fans could see a player all of 34 minutes over 4 games (16 of them against a medicre UGA team) and convince themselves they know exactly what level of player he is and what they can expect his contributions to be if just given the chance.

I remember you very astute basketball minded people all saying similar about Dontaie Allen. He can't even get much PT at Western now.

Sydney Sweeney Laugh GIF by First We Feast

Lol, you guys are a riot! Don't ever change!
Newbie-knob-slopper "Bruiser" signed up for the message board!!!!!

Allen should have been molded into a rotational role player at UK in his first year but Cal had to use his 5-star failures, Boston and Askew for 60-mpg!!! Can't take the 5-star hearts and minds!!!!!

FACTS: Looked at the average STATS for the last 3-games of Allen (weaker comp) and the #2/ #3/ #6 Cal recruits on this yearsUK team:

UK 5-stars Bradshaw/ Edwards/ Wagner: 14.3-pts and 6.0-rbs (COMBINED) playing 60.3-mpg

3/4-star Allen: 15.3-pts and 5.7-rbs. playing 33-MPG

il_1588xN.2874931878_lyty.jpg

Z is a stretch 4 and not an inside banging 5. Anyone can see it. Now if you want him to post up a 4 spot then fine but Z is not built to bang inside with a true 5 man. Cal has 10 guys who can play and he has zero ideas about how to play them and where to play them.

You lost me at "didn't do much in games." Did you not watch his debut in the GA game? Clearly after that Cal gave him a good talking-to and said "YOU WILL PARK YOUR ASS IN THE PAINT OR YOU'RE COMING OUT." And then when he doesn't produce Cal yanks him.
Seen every second of his Ga performance.
I wasn't talking about Z in practice because I've never seen him practice.
Just past players I have seen.
If Z is killing it in practice, he should be playing.
You have to be there to know but I have my doubts he looks like "Georgia Z" in practice.

Cal loses faith too quick in guys and he's too late to give guys that are deserving or could be deserving their rightful chance, the possible minutes needed to prove themselves.. IF someone wants me to make a list of those guys id be happy to but you are basketball bennies, so im sure you already know, since you have seen it for 14 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT