ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Ingrum > KU buzz

gracetoyou

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Not to mention what was meant to be a private tweet to Carlton Bragg went public before he deleted it:

If he picks Kansas, color me baffled.

What's the selling point with the Jayhawks?

It's weird because he's wearing a Kansas shirt at school today. Surely that's to build hype?

If he picks Kansas, color me baffled.

What's the selling point with the Jayhawks?

I can here Self & staff saying, " Brandon

1. Basketball orginated in Kansas

2. Allenfieldhouse is loud

3. We win Big 12 Championships. NCAA tourney is overrated...our conference is the best in the land so it's like a national championship. Because of our conference we have the top strength of schedule each year.

4. I'm a likeable guy

:D

Don't fall for all the drama that Ingram and his family are trying to create.

Duke

Starting to hear that Ingram has a family member that specializes in hair pieces. We all know what that means, old Bill pulled out all the stops to get him.;)

If he picks Duke as expected, cue the spate of posts from the negative nancies about how loaded Duke is, how K is killing Cal in recruiting now, and how Duke is a lock for another title.

Brandon just said that he's not worried about disappointing anyone because his decision is only based on what's best for him, his family & getting him to the NBA.

Dude you're one of the most Duke obsessed posters on this board.

They just won it and are in on several recruits. It's not like I'm bringing them up out of nowhere. And I'm far from obsessed over them. Some people here love to lob that accusation anytime someone posts about them. If it bothers them, or you that much, the ignore function is a beautiful thing. Have at it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT