ADVERTISEMENT

Boycott of UK

Learn em.

Budweiser was arrogant too.
You made me think of something.
Bobby Knight was fired for his refusal to get his emotions under control. Arrogance was his demise . He fired himself.
Here we have a different situation.
Is arrogance and refusal to change an issue?
Probably.
But this type of arrogance can only be revealed by the success or demise of the team.
Mitch may be feeling some heat but it's gonna have to get a lot hotter.
JMO

Jokers teams were unwatchable. Cal beat Bama @home, Auburn and UT away over the last 2 weeks of regular season. No comparison.
Cal went 9-16 which is a school record. Cal lost to St. Peter’s and Oakland Michigan. Pretty good comparison if you ask me. Football at Uk isn’t even close to being on the same level as basketball. Come on you know better than that SK.

Let them play in empty stadiums. All sports.

Since the Cal crew laughs at empty, let's try half full stadiums.
The problem is a Kentucky game is an event at this point off of just history. Therefore you will never see Rupp empty because it use to be such a hard ticket to come by some will be just happy to be there.

Cal has destroyed it all, but by the time UK feels the real effects we will be IU. Seriously. Sadly.

The problem is a Kentucky game is an event at this point off of just history. Therefore you will never see Rupp empty because it use to be such a hard ticket to come by some will be just happy to be there.

Cal has destroyed it all, but by the time UK feels the real effects we will be IU. Seriously. Sadly.
Stop with all this ****ing black pill bullshit. It’s like y’all want us to suck. It’s some sort of twisted self-fulling prophecy.

Cal went 9-16 which is a school record. Cal lost to St. Peter’s and Oakland Michigan. Pretty good comparison if you ask me. Football at Uk isn’t even close to being on the same level as basketball. Come on you know better than that SK.
I do know better than to compare Joker and Cal.

I am. I thought I cool down but man every time I think about Cal coaching next year I get angry again. I just ****ing hate that fat Yankee slob. He’s such a piece of shit human being, I’m starting to think all that stuff he did for the state was just a narcissist trying to play good-cop, get goodie-goodie two shoes points from the fans. Maybe I care too much
We all care to much. You just have about 4-5 goobers on here that are doing whatever they can to try to take up for this regime that’s destroying the program.

Joker was coaching football at Kentucky not basketball. You know there are higher standards for someone that coaches basketball here. Not winning regular season championships, sec tournament championships, and losing in first rounds of the ncaa tournament isn’t good enough here for basketball. 9-16 seasons aren’t good enough. Thats historically bad here. What joker did at a historically bad football program was awful. But he didn’t have the worst season in program history like Cal did. Cal lost the most games at home in a row then anyone in UK history as well.

You get what I mean? Cal has actually had the worst season in Kentucky history. Thats significant, that’s why I’m saying he’s as bad as joker currently. The old Cal was awesome and I loved his coaching for years. I don’t hate him, I just don’t understand what’s happened. To go from where we were to now is unreal, honestly. I would have never believed Cal would have a 9-16 season or go this long without success in the ncaa tournament. I like UK basketball better than Cal though…so if he keeps it up he’s gotta go.

Joker was coaching football at Kentucky not basketball. You know there are higher standards for someone that coaches basketball here. Not winning regular season championships, sec tournament championships, and losing in first rounds of the ncaa tournament isn’t good enough here for basketball. 9-16 seasons aren’t good enough. Thats historically bad here. What joker did at a historically bad football program was awful. But he didn’t have the worst season in program history like Cal did. Cal lost the most games at home in a row then anyone in UK history as well.
I am aware. Joker put the same type team on the field each game. They couldn't win scrimmage games. I know you are not fond of Cal , but Joker? You don't believe that one. It is late, you are getting sleepy. In the morning you will put Joker in his proper place, at the bottom of the heap. Adios. Glad you are still here.

I am aware. Joker put the same type team on the field each game. They couldn't win scrimmage games. I know you are not fond of Cal , but Joker? You don't believe that one. It is late, you are getting sleepy. In the morning you will put Joker in his proper place, at the bottom of the heap. Adios. Glad you are still here.
I’m staying around I just won’t watch the games. I’ll have to learn the fate of our program on rafters. I swear I do think I care to much about the program

Stop with all this ****ing black pill bullshit. It’s like y’all want us to suck. It’s some sort of twisted self-fulling prophecy.
What????!!!!!!! We suck. 1 tourney win this decade. Get a grip man.

Self full filing lmfao.
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

I am. I thought I cool down but man every time I think about Cal coaching next year I get angry again. I just ****ing hate that fat Yankee slob. He’s such a piece of shit human being. He’s greedy enough to hurt the program he’s coaching at for money. Does anyone think Saban ever thought of doing that at Bama? No because he cared about winning and he knew not doing so hurt the program which hurt his reputation. Sometimes I wonder if all that stuff Cal did for the state was just a narcissist trying to play good-cop, get goodie-goodie two shoes points from the fans. Maybe I care too much
I feel ya buddy, and see what you are talking about. No way he represents me or my team. Please God get him out of the bluegrass somehow.

I’m staying around I just won’t watch the games. I’ll have to learn the fate of our program on rafters. I swear I do think I care to much about the program
Hopefully you will have reason to come around and who knows, it may be a great year.

Hopefully you will have reason to come around and who knows, it may be a great year.
Dang I hope so. I think the transfer portal is going to be extremely important. Who stays and who we get from it is a big factor. I think we will definitely lose some to the draft like we always do

I posted this in another thread but I am not one to tell someone else how to be a fan or say that they aren't a fan if they don't support the team the same way I do. With that said UK is my team and I will wear my UK gear, I will buy more of it, I will watch every game and I will have high hopes going into the season that we turn things around. If you choose to do the opposite then that is your choice and I will not call you out for it as that's your choice. I would hope you will do the same for me and we can disagree but be civil and mutual UK fans.
That’s a very well written explanation and I respect it. I personally think you’re enabling this situation and encouraging it, but at the same time I wish I still had that emotional attachment. End of the day, if you sit down in the restaurant next to me I’d still treat you with respect and like a gentleman. We all want the same thing for UK, we just see didn’t paths to get there.

I am. I thought I cool down but man every time I think about Cal coaching next year I get angry again. I just ****ing hate that fat Yankee slob. He’s such a piece of shit human being. He’s greedy enough to hurt the program he’s coaching at for money. Does anyone think Saban ever thought of doing that at Bama? No because he cared about winning and he knew not doing so hurt the program which hurt his reputation. Sometimes I wonder if all that stuff Cal did for the state was just a narcissist trying to play good-cop, get goodie-goodie two shoes points from the fans. Maybe I care too much
This is me too I can’t cool off I get just like this every time I think about him coaching again next year my blood pressure rises again. I start to get pissed off instantly!!! Mitch and Cal the dynamic duo of douches….

I posted a couple days ago that I was leaving but my friend just told me Cal is officially back so I came here just to see how everyone was feeling, old habits die hard I guess

But yeah, I really don’t watch a lot of football in general anymore and this was the first season I came back to college basketball pretty heavy but I just can’t support this program any longer while the clowns are still running the show.

I’ll be departing now, I guess nail might have a chance at the funniest poster award and who knows, might even get lucky winning the prediction contest.

Thank you all for your friendship through the years and who knows, maybe I’ll come back once changes are made but I do feel as I’ve gotten older, my love for sports has died down. Take care of yourself

Will you come back if we hire Drew, Drew?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT