ADVERTISEMENT

Boom has a message for James Quick

Pretty important FACTS, sorry they don't fit your agenda.

Random statements with no bearing on the point made only in order to change the topic from a losing argument, bear little similarity to germane facts. If you don't believe me, ask the board's resident semantics professor caveman catfan...

I don't know if Quick is as fast as advertised after seeing the way he got ran down in the Clemson game on a go ahead TD. Maybe the weed he got caught with is sapping his stamina. I do think he'll be a much better player for them this year. The move to slot should make him a much easier target for the QB than lining him up on the outside like they were

Quick ran a faster 200M sprint than Tyson Gay did in HS, and Quick has the state record. As for him getting run down, I didn't see it, but I'll take your word for it. It's probably a lot different in full pads, and a helmet.

Quick ran a faster 200M sprint than Tyson Gay did in HS, and Quick has the state record. As for him getting run down, I didn't see it, but I'll take your word for it. It's probably a lot different in full pads, and a helmet.

I did see Quick get run down in the Clemson game. It happened. He said he made a mistake in the angle he took. All I know is when he broke open, I did NOT expect him to get caught. Instead, after getting tackled short, we got stuffed at the goal line and did not get the probable game winning score.

By the way let's use QB as an example. Some UL fans contended Gardner was as good as or, in some ways, better than Teddy. We all know why that was not the example you chose to make your point.

Didn't happen; wasn't said; simple as that. Were there possibly some comments made about maybe some facet of the game where Gardner might be as good as or better, sure. But there was NObody on the UofL message boards even implying Gardner was or would be a better QB at Louisville than Bridgewater.

Its hard to search rivals boards, especially a year or two before. I know a lot of people were talking up Gardner, as they were Bridgewater the year before. People were saying Bridgewater would be better than or as good as Winston; Teddy Heisman.

I have no proof of a Rivals poster saying he could be as good or better, but I think this may trump that. A "campus insider" -" Campus Insiders’ Rich Cirminiello took up the argument that Louisville quarterback Will Gardner will outplay Teddy Bridgewater, year over year,"

http://uoflcardgame.com/campus-insider-gardner-may-be-better-than-bridgewater/44967/

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Its hard to search rivals boards, especially a year or two before. I know a lot of people were talking up Gardner, as they were Bridgewater the year before. People were saying Bridgewater would be better than or as good as Winston; Teddy Heisman.

I have no proof of a Rivals poster saying he could be as good or better, but I think this may trump that. A "campus insider" -" Campus Insiders’ Rich Cirminiello took up the argument that Louisville quarterback Will Gardner will outplay Teddy Bridgewater, year over year,"

http://uoflcardgame.com/campus-insider-gardner-may-be-better-than-bridgewater/44967/

Don't know bout Gardiner being better than Bridgewater but Bridgewater was NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Year and appears to be headed for a very good NFL Career

1. "Took up the argument attempting to convince his DISBELIEVING coworkers..."

2. The article states that for the premise to come true it would depend heavily on Gardner being in Petrino's system. I don't think anyone, on any board would dispute that BP is a better offensive coach with a significantly better track record in churning out high powered offenses / QB stats than Shawn Watson & Charlie Strong.

Didn't happen; wasn't said; simple as that. Were there possibly some comments made about maybe some facet of the game where Gardner might be as good as or better, sure. But there was NObody on the UofL message boards even implying Gardner was or would be a better QB at Louisville than Bridgewater.

This is BS. Sorry, but my UL friends and I marveled at the idiocy of fans who said UL would lose nothing at QB and that Gardner was a better downfield threat. I understand your pushback on this, as the comments were pure idiocy.

Random statements with no bearing on the point made only in order to change the topic from a losing argument, bear little similarity to germane facts. If you don't believe me, ask the board's resident semantics professor caveman catfan...

I can understand you may not know the definition of the word "irrelevant," it being multisyllabic, but I promise only to correct your when it becomes substantive to the discussion.

This is BS. Sorry, but my UL friends and I marveled at the idiocy of fans who said UL would lose nothing at QB and that Gardner was a better downfield threat. I understand your pushback on this, as the comments were pure idiocy.

I will just say that possibly you and your friends heard that from sources other than Rivals message board posters. Because you didn't read that on the UofL Rivals message boards, much less read it repeatedly. I don't post or read Scout or any other message boards, but I DO read and post daily on the UofL Rivals boards. I literally didn't read or hear that from any UofL Rivals posters or any of my UofL fan friends. Again, someone may have said he may possess a facet (stronger arm, perhaps) that might be as good or better than Bridgewater, but not Gardner is or will be
a better QB for UofL than Bridgewater. I know you are all about semantics, so we can just leave it that you heard that from non-UofL Rivals posters repeatedly.

I will just say that possibly you and your friends heard that from sources other than Rivals message board posters. Because you didn't read that on the UofL Rivals message boards, much less read it repeatedly. I don't post or read Scout or any other message boards, but I DO read and post daily on the UofL Rivals boards. I literally didn't read or hear that from any UofL Rivals posters or any of my UofL fan friends. Again, someone may have said he may possess a facet (stronger arm, perhaps) that might be as good or better than Bridgewater, but not Gardner is or will be
a better QB for UofL than Bridgewater. I know you are all about semantics, so we can just leave it that you heard that from non-UofL Rivals posters repeatedly.

These comments were made on the UL Scout board. I do not venture to the UL Rivals board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT