ADVERTISEMENT

Bitcoin and other Crypto (cont.)

My experiment purchase is up 17% over 6 months. It’s speculative as hell but there are definitely ways to make money with it.

Reactions: jameslee32
My experiment purchase is up 17% over 6 months. It’s speculative as hell but there are definitely ways to make money with it.
I'd sell a little. Gains have been hard to come by lately. Actually starting to roll over today after the 4.9% GDP report I assume.

Reactions: chroix
I'd sell a little. Gains have been hard to come by lately. Actually starting to roll over today after the 4.9% GDP report I assume.

I already pulled my initial investment out so this is just to see if I can turn the profit into anything worthwhile. It’s been interesting to track. Definitely had a few times where I thought it would go up and it went down and the opposite.

Reactions: jameslee32
I already pulled my initial investment out so this is just to see if I can turn the profit into anything worthwhile. It’s been interesting to track. Definitely had a few times where I thought it would go up and it went down and the opposite.
Perfect! Good luck riding it up.

Reactions: chroix
How did that work? You have an online account and just clicked sell and it deposited cash in your account like any other investment account?

Attorney General Merrick Garland, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco and other federal officials announced the multi-billion-dollar settlement on Tuesday.

"Binance was allowing illicit actors to transact freely, supporting activities from child sexual abuse, to illegal narcotics, to terrorism, across more than 100,000 transactions," Yellen told reporters Tuesday. "That includes transactions associated with terrorist groups like Hamas's Al-Qassam Brigades, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Al Qaeda and ISIS."

"Using new technology to break the law does not make you a disruptor," Garland said. "It makes you a criminal."

I have made a 100% return at this point and pulled my initial investment out so it’s all house money. Really interested to see what it does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT