ADVERTISEMENT

Bitcoin and other Crypto (cont.)

Released from Kraken!

Ole Sam might walk. He was getting some msm protection from the big boys the last couple of days. Wild that the media isn't just foaming at the mouth to get this guy.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Today. Also heard some chatter that the uber rich are propping up BTC to keep it above $20k and the chart looks rather flat for the past month.
Billionaire Florida GOP megadonor, enemy of AMC/GME investors (apes) and once called crypto "a jihadist call that we don’t believe in the dollar”, takes a huge stake in a crypto firm.

A limited utility currency, designed to hide assets, whose every exchange demands a substantial expenditure of energy.

What’s not to like!

And celebrities endorse it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
Well, Twitter has a lot of the crypto group doing a victory march over this bank collapse. I don't think there's anything that could make me trust crytpo. I like the premise but don't think it's realistic.

Reactions: chroix
How much exposure does billionaire Peter Thiel have with these stable coins? When USD Coin is on the brink of collapse one day and just days later becomes solvent, something smells fishy.

I snagged a little expecting it to go up with the news about the banks. Up 12% in 24 hours. Probably pull most of it out before the end of the week.

Reactions: jameslee32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT