ADVERTISEMENT

Best Day as UK Fan

Maybe 13,000 saw it happen. The rest had left early.
That's true. Early exits are the norm at Rupp when the game seems lost. The last 30 seconds of that game will forever be remembered by those faithful who stayed. The same percentages probably leave early when the Cats are up by 20, which doesn't happen all the often these days.

Reactions: KFuqua
Mine was listening to Caywood ledford on the radio with my dad and then checking to see if we were the game of the week on tv that weekend. Specific game? Too many. All the championships.
The 1970 Mideast semifinal game I mentioned earlier against Notre Dame was special for that reason. Sitting there in the kitchen with my dad listening to Cawood on the radio as the Cats rallied from a halftime deficit. Even though there were few games on TV, those were the best of times. 😎

That's true. Early exits are the norm at Rupp when the game seems lost. The last 30 seconds of that game will forever be remembered by those faithful who stayed. The same percentages probably leave early when the Cats are up by 20, which doesn't happen all the often these days.
Except against Auburn this year and Kansas and UT last year. And Western when Louisville was scared to play us.

Nothing good happens if one is a Cal hater.

If one is a UK fan then they see lots of good.

Except against Auburn this year and Kansas and UT last year. And Western when Louisville was scared to play us.

Nothing good happens if one is a Cal hater.

If one is a UK fan then they see lots of good.
When one's view or argument is weak, without fail, the name-calling follows. I don't hate anyone, including Cal. I don't think Cal is honest about his true intentions with this program. I don't think for a minute he is trying to do the job he was hired to do. He's said as much. I think he's a narcissist which ushers in a multitude of issues and problems in many aspects of him doing his job. Being a UK fan first does not necessitate being a supporter of the coach when he demonstrates a mismanagement of his responsibilities. Your opinion is pertinent only to you while my opinion should be of no concern to you. If you don't agree, I take no offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT