ADVERTISEMENT

Begok

26034984E.jpg
Used to love the wars between Greg Jefferies and the umps. I’ve got a framed 12x18 of Jefferies, Torre covering his mouth, and the umpire (forget his name) all signed including the umpire. We’ve been in the process of moving and I’ll have to figure out where it is. I’m ashamed of how much time and money I spent on memorabilia lol. But it’s a really neat frame. This isn’t the picture but it was a constant theme growing up watching Torre trying to keep Jefferies in games from going after umpires.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
If I had to pick a favorite player, as a Reds fan, from each of the Cards, Cubs, Pirates, and Brewers I would go with....

Pujols
Dunston
McCutchen
Fielder

Reactions: Gromcat
I’ve got no time for the Braves. Can’t do it. On level with Duke to me.

They can all go to figure of speech hell.

Reactions: chroix
I mean how you gonna not love Ozzie Smith back in the day? Big Red machine was great but those 80s Cardinals modernized the game.

• Love
Reactions: Gromcat
Love it. My guy was Hal Morris that year.
Kinda ticked off the Reds got rid of Driessen. We we in Florida that spring took my son to spring training game Reds and Twins. Hal played in that game loved the way he played kinda saw why reds got rid of DD. Spring training games are kinda fun games to see.

Reactions: kyboy1998
Growing up in Cincinnati it was easy to become a fan of 1 of these 3 teams because of daily exposure. The Reds, the Cubs because of WGN, and the Braves because of TBS. You got some exposure to the other teams if you saw those 3 teams play them, but it was every day for those 3 teams.

If it makes anyone feel any better Cal made over 170,000 this week…before endorsements. So that should put a smile on faces.

Still like this team. Just worry we will be bounced early due to fundamental mistakes in the round of 32 or 16.

She claims she was banned for using that name. I told her it was irritating and would create consternation, ridicule and rabid responses. She insisted it was legal to ignite discourse with her hard line beliefs, and later informed me that she was quickly removed from participation without a warning. I will have to tell her she is missed.

Sad, but true, if she told the truth.

rr

She claims she was banned for using that name. I told her it was irritating and would create consternation, ridicule and rabid responses. She insisted it was legal to ignite discourse with her hard line beliefs, and later informed me that she was quickly removed from participation without a warning. I will have to tell her she is missed.

Sad, but true, if she told the truth.

rr

I just searched “blue woman” and there are plenty of her old posts and I’ll be dog if she doesn’t also end her posts with “rr”.

Blue woman is you! SMH

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT