ADVERTISEMENT

Begok

I keep seeing it from a poster. Drives me crazy. Oh well, off season.

But what even is it?
I don't understand anything about it... So this blue woman calls Cal "begok". Any particular reason why? And, most importantly, wtf does it mean?

It's maybe the single most embarrassingly stupid thing ever proposed on this board, and that is saying something.

I'm not a Calipari hater, but I offered her a somewhat less humiliatingly idiotic alternative when she first posted begok using the same concepts:

FAKE'M. (Fat Ass Kneeling Ego Maniac.) At least Fake'm would be somewhat suggestive of what they think Cal is.

This nickname is horrible and I honestly feel bad for anyone who creates stuff like this hoping it will stick.

I hate other nicknames too (squid, fifteeno, Loserville etc.). This one is particularly bad and I put this person in my prayer list.

Anyone else feel the word cringe is cringe. I stopped using it after cowherd said it on the radio a few times. Just sounding really annoying.

I guess different strokes, amirite?

This nickname is horrible and I honestly feel bad for anyone who creates stuff like this hoping it will stick.

I hate other nicknames too (squid, fifteeno, Loserville etc.). This one is particularly bad and I put this person in my prayer list.
Its @blue woman what do you expect? This person is misery personified.

Anyone else feel the word cringe is cringe. I stopped using it after cowherd said it on the radio a few times. Just sounding really annoying.

I guess different strokes, amirite?
I honestly want to inflict pain when I read “amirite”. I’m even more disturbed that Miriam Webster allowed credence be given to that slang, misuse of English, last year.

Yet you know this haha!

I honestly want to inflict pain when I read “amirite”. I’m even more disturbed that Miriam Webster allowed credence be given to that slang, misuse of English, last year.

Yet you know this haha!

Another one. Clarke Kellogg saying “squeeze the orange” in his little wet squeaky whistle voice. So annoying.

Lots of things bother me. My wife swears I have assburgers.

I'm still trying to get my Cal's call in show nickname to stick with you bastards. Calipari's b.s. fiesta.....aka Cal's b.s.-sta!

giphy.gif

Cmon guys!
giphy.gif

I thought it was board policy: don't call out individual posters & let The Paddock handle political issues. I could be wrong. There was a political spitting match the other day that was either moved to The Paddock or just removed completely. I think that was a good idea.

But what even is it?
I don't understand anything about it... So this blue woman calls Cal "begok". Any particular reason why? And, most importantly, wtf does it mean?
Begok? I thought Rupp's Rafters had gone-full Big Bang Theory and were speaking Klingon when I opened up the thread.

Reactions: DCFseattle
Begok.

Man I'm just thinking we have some retarded ass people on this forum. Like what's wrong in that brain upstairs that would cause anyone to believe they're being witty and smart by coming up with a nickname like that or hell, any derogatory name.

If Cal is an egomaniac douche then just say it, Cal's an egomaniac douche.
Whomever came up with that name probably wears a mask in the car when they're by themselves.

Always reminded me of a chicken call. BEGOK! CCC is some lame northern reporters nickname for him. Having nicknames for your own coach is lame imo though. 2017 if we didn't get hosed by the ref I guess the 7 years before we had a final four would be tossed aside.

I'm ready for season to start if cal doesn't do good by making at least an elite 8. I'll be ready for him to leave won't have any lame nicknames for him though.

Reactions: kyboy1998
Meh, don’t let an acronym someone came up with bother you. Besides, is it REALLY being dishonest? Let’s look..

Bloated- Perhaps, depending on the context.
Ego- Well, that’s a no-brainer lol.
Kneeler- Again, it happened, whether you agree or disagree, it happened. A lot of people, and justifiably so, have a right to have a problem with it.

That’s my 2 cents. I’m not bothered by that, or Cow, CCC, 3C, C3, or any of it. It has nothing to do with agreement, it has everything to do with every person’s right to freedom of expression.

Go Cats!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT