ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball school

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is UK football, only able to win 6-7-8-9 games then UKs fan base needs to just quit complaining. If you think UK can’t go undefeated, it won’t. If the fans accept this as UK football then celebrate

So I shouldn't say the truth? That means I'm not a UK fan? Way I see it put up or shut up! I'm a football guy more than basketball but truth is basketball will always be king at UK!
The point is that comments like this hurt the football program's chances of getting better. Not sure why that has to be explained.

In other breaking news:

UK has won 8 titles
We landed on the moon
JFK was assassinated
The South lost
George Washington was the 1st POTUS

Reactions: Fox2monk
LIKE I SAID BASKETBALL SCHOOL!
I have been a huge football fan and Stoops supporter all along, but I don't see why he got his panties in a bunch over that statement anyways. Anybody with any sports knowledge can tell we are a basketball school and its laughable to say that we are not. When football starts hauling in top 5 football classes and makes the playoffs I am willing to have the conversation, but going 9-3 and making some shit bowl does not make you a football school when you have our basketball program.

Reactions: wildcat_nation28
Karma strikes. Stoops gets his feelings hurt when Cal stated the truth backed up by history. Then ran his mouth and our season has been in the crapper ever since.

This is definitely vindication for coach cal. Football schools don't lose to Vandy at home. You need to hold this L stoops.

I guess Cal was right!

“Was,” may be the operative word.

This is definitely vindication for coach cal. Football schools don't lose to Vandy at home. You need to hold this L stoops.
Hmmm. Do “basketball schools” lose to Vandy, at home? Who should “hold” this latest L to K-State?

All I was saying that all the dispute between Cal and Stoops this summer well actually Cal was right! Am I wrong?
Are you wrong?

Mmmm, let’s just settle for you and Calipari to be very quietly wrong!

Last edited:
Cal was indeed, handed a consensus “basketball school,” was handed a lifetime contract, and since has degraded the program he was handed, to the extent that only his shrill outburst, pre-season, speaks for the glory that was Kentucky basketball.

Gosh, let me apologize for “bustin’ ballz,” of the basketball crowd, above.

Ah, shucks, guys, come on out to the open Spring Practice, April 1st!

There’s a rumor of a couple of special treats!

Coach Stoops is going to replay all of our post-season roundball wins over ranked opponents the last 5 years, and because that won’t take very long, he’s taking a page out of Cal’s book, and we’re going to watch “Little House on the Frickin’ Prairie!”

A good time will be had by ALL!!

Last edited:
So much for a BB school..... Has not been a BB school since 2015 and that is going on a decade....

GBB

Reactions: Girthang
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT