ADVERTISEMENT

Bama @ Kentucky Game Thread

Hand the f’n ball to Ray Davis the rest of the game. Biggest offensive weapon we have and you completely abandon in the back half of the season. 18rush yards is a result of being behind and trying to throw out way back into the game instead of just running the offense through your strength.

Get Davis to the 1000yard mark and run this clock out so it doesn’t get worse than it already is

Maybe we should use Davis in the Wildcat! We haven’t used that in a long time. /s

Reactions: EliteBlue
Need to get some backup players some reps running the full offense. Leary goes down and we are doomed. At least get some game experience to the backups. Stoops is horrible about doing that.

Reactions: bigbluedon

Who's in charge of that? Terrible time to be asking for money.

"Hey I know this isn't a great product....and we're paying 9 million for it....but alms?"

I think the sunshine pumper nausea club on this forum is part of that. It's why they feel so morally superior to us peasants who "know nothing about football" and so forth.

I work in finance and talk about a lack of a ROI. That said, people can now their money on drugs, alcohol, cigs, Fast food, etc, so why not this.

Imagine getting your ankle broke by the guy who Jordan Rodgers just said he isn’t gonna beat you with his legs. Ooof.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
I think the sunshine pumper nausea club on this forum is part of that. It's why they feel so morally superior to us peasants who "know nothing about football" and so forth.

I work in finance and talk about a lack of a ROI. That said, people can now their money on drugs, alcohol, cigs, Fast food, etc, so why not this.
At least when I eat a Big Mac (which isn't often) I get dome dopamine and feel happy for a few minutes. Donating to that feels like I'm playing the lottery with no chance to win whatsoever. At least a scratch off is fun.

Maybe we should use Davis in the Wildcat! We haven’t used that in a long time. /s
Given the game situation I’m not opposed honestly. Sit Leary so he doesn’t take a pointless injury and is healthy heading tk USCjr and UL. Put a full back/TE beside Davis in the backfield and Davis at QB and run power to run out the clock. Or throw Jefferson back there w him and run some basic read option.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
Honestly have no clue, could see them getting both and going 8-4 and could also see them getting blown out both games and being 6-6
Absolutely no way this team wins the next two games on the road.

This team is toast imo.

We are better than both USC and UL, but just don't think this staff can get them coached up to win two road games after this beatdown.....again.

Reactions: KyCatFan
Bama brings a 5 star QB. A BACKUP for crying out load.
And they let him run the offense instead of vanilla play calling. That’s the way hit should be. I enjoyed watching him March the ball down the field for an easy score against stoops pansies.

I'm not saying it won't but Saban typically calls off the dogs when its in hand
Don’t look now but all they need is one more TD. And they can probably get it handing off to their backup RB all the way down the field

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT