ADVERTISEMENT

Bama @ Kentucky Game Thread

They scored a TD on a 3rd&12 and a thirty yard gain on 3rd&17, we throw it 4 yards on 3rd and 21. Kills me
The difference is they don’t blow coverages. Both of those including the last 3rd and 21 had absolutely pathetic safety play.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Sheeeeeweee getting our ass handed to us by an "average" Bama
Milroe has gotten a lot better as the season has gone on, and their defense is good, but Uk should not be getting waxed like this.
The program has taken 3 steps back and needs a complete reset this offseason

Reactions: Fox2monk
With the divisions going away, it will assuredly never happen. With a 12 team playoff, We have a better shot at the national title than the SEC championship game.

I think you mean a better shot at making the 12 team playoff. This program n no way has any shot of winning 3 playoff games to make a national title game.

We also have about 0 shot of making a 12 team playoff. That would mean 10 and 2. When will that happen? Spare me 2018 and 2021 as those were pre NIL era.

Alabama has given up 37 sacks this year. They have not protected the QB all year long. Milroe has time to drink a pina colata before he finds a receiver in Lexington. Go figure.
Some of those times it looked like we were rushing one...and receivers wide open. How is it possible to combine those two things?

Reactions: STL_Cat
Did we ever really blitz then, or did we just have superman Josh Allen?
We actually ran stunts and blitzed the QB.
He also line JA in different positions to anywhere he felt he had an advantage over a weak O lineman.

Called safety AND CB blitzes on 3rd and long obvious pass plays.

Played bump and run on outside receivers.

Tell me the last time we saw anything like that from BW defense???

I think you mean a better shot at making the 12 team playoff. This program n no way has any shot of winning 3 playoff games to make a national title game.

We also have about 0 shot of making a 12 team playoff. That would mean 10 and 2. When will that happen? Spare me 2018 and 2021 as those were pre NIL era.
Not much of a chance, but a better chance. Two freak injuries and maybe a flu outbreak and you can win 3. We’ll never be the second best team of the entire SEC is lumped together. All these outcomes are incredibly unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: UKWildcats1987
For Kentucky to have a chance to beat teams like Georgia and Bama they have to play perfect at home. It will never happen on the road. But a Stoops coached team hasn’t played a perfect game in their life.

I think the shine is off of just going to bowls. With this season not going like we were led to believe, I have a feeling this will be a poorly attended bowl. Especially with the inevitable opt outs.
Totally agree, and deservedly so. Stoops needs to see that no one is interested in following his team to the Popcorn Bowl. They were fun at first, but it's getting old barely slipping into the lowest bowl available.

Hand the f’n ball to Ray Davis the rest of the game. Biggest offensive weapon we have and you completely abandon in the back half of the season. 18rush yards is a result of being behind and trying to throw out way back into the game instead of just running the offense through your strength.

Get Davis to the 1000yard mark and run this clock out so it doesn’t get worse than it already is

They will lay low for a few days, but they will be back soon.

Shouting down anyone who disagrees with them and playing the victim card blaming the fans for the coaching staffs failures.
Huh.....sounds like modern day politics. And the results are just as bad.

Brad White led defense...
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT