ADVERTISEMENT

Ball State at Kentucky (Game 1)

Roszel finally out. Might be biding a bit of time for the pen. You gotta have someone already up and ready in the 7th. If they didn't then that's a huge mistake.

Well they are making the change. Hudepohl coming in. This is a questionable decision to me.

Not that I don't like Hudepohl, but he's appeared in one game and he struggled. Over the past bit we've seen several guys show to be very dependable stoppers. This just seems like a scary spot for Hudepohl to get his second look.

Nice walk there. Grace going to pinch run and likely plays 2nd the rest of the way.

Could've been bases loaded but Ming had his head up his ass

Cats going to the pen. Roszel out for the second time and has to take out Daniels. It might be Ramsey. Looks that big anyway

I would have personally gone to Harney there, but that's just me. Hopefully Ramsey has some control. Only takes one passed ball for UK to be behind.

We deserve to lose this one with all the coaching mistakes but Ming got a 5 year extension so he can just sit over there making dumb decisions without a fire on his ass.

Whew Hill takes a running dying qual in shallow right to end the inning. That might get down if someone else is in center.

Whew that 1-1 pitch could have went a long way had Church made contact.

Ha, never seen a collision like that between a pitcher and catcher on a pop up before.

Oh wow! Cam Hill on base after an error by the pitcher and catcher

Ohh man UK gets a major break. Cam Hill pops up a bunt and the catcher and 3B run into each other and they drop it. Everyone safe.

Gotta say though... Cam has got to get that one down. I think he's squaring a bit late on those.

Reactions: Cchill133
Liebert hitting for Ritter.

This will make for interesting defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT