ADVERTISEMENT

Asst. Coaches

May 7, 2024
What are the roles of the various asst. coaches? As part of their main jobs were on staff to work with certain players at certain positions. I think of Kenny Payne and how he worked with our bigs on an individual basis. I’m not familiar enough with this coaching staff to know their coaching strengths or if they work with players at certain positions. So my question is what kind of coach do we need given the coaches we have?

What are the roles of the various asst. coaches? As part of their main jobs were on staff to work with certain players at certain positions. I think of Kenny Payne and how he worked with our bigs on an individual basis. I’m not familiar enough with this coaching staff to know their coaching strengths or if they work with players at certain positions. So my question is what kind of coach do we need given the coaches we have?
One's that fit the system of the HC.

Reactions: NociHTTP
On a related note, did Keegan Brown (think that’s his name) end up following Pope here? When Pope was originally hired the assumption seemed to be Fueger and Brown would come with him. Brown is the supposed analytics guru at BYU. I assume that didn’t happen bc I never saw an announcement from UK.

On a related note, did Keegan Brown (think that’s his name) end up following Pope here? When Pope was originally hired the assumption seemed to be Fueger and Brown would come with him. Brown is the supposed analytics guru at BYU. I assume that didn’t happen bc I never saw an announcement from UK.
The darts player?

keegan-brown-aug22.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP

Doesn’t look like he’s found a home and since BYU is looking doesn’t look like it will be there.

Reactions: delk4three
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT