ADVERTISEMENT

anyone that is looking to put their $, where

Blueaz

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2009
Phoenix
their mouth is? It seems like Steelers is taking bets for the next UL game (from his site)

I am not yet senile enough to bet with some unidentified person on the internet named Steelerfan.

Reactions: BlueTick2
I will make a wager with him.I looked at their site and could not find it.Steelers if you are near the corbin/london area I will meet you at a sports bar and we will enjoy some cold beverages while the game is on.I will wager 500.00 on the football game and 500.00 on the basketball game.If either team sweeps both games then another 500.00 has to be paid to the victor.If you do not live close to london/corbin and drive down for the football game,I will drive up to Louisville for the basketball game.Let me know and we will work out the details.

I will make a wager with him.I looked at their site and could not find it.Steelers if you are near the corbin/london area I will meet you at a sports bar and we will enjoy some cold beverages while the game is on.I will wager 500.00 on the football game and 500.00 on the basketball game.If either team sweeps both games then another 500.00 has to be paid to the victor.If you do not live close to london/corbin and drive down for the football game,I will drive up to Louisville for the basketball game.Let me know and we will work out the details.

How big a boy are you?

Go to their site and just search for his posts. It will be there unless he deleted it. He was calling out a UK fan for predicting a UK football victory
Obtw he was lurking here about 30 mins ago

i dont believe that people on this board have been paid but maybe one time when making bets based on the forum. seems like a couple guys put the proceeds to charity and that actually paid but everyone else just uses anonymity to be cheat.

i dont believe that people on this board have been paid but maybe one time when making bets based on the forum. seems like a couple guys put the proceeds to charity and that actually paid but everyone else just uses anonymity to be cheat.

Arnold never paid Brady on a bet and then changed his name to Fuzz. He stil roams the boards.

He used his mod powers and deleted his post. He lurks here so much
Edit. I was wrong. It is still up.

Last edited:

Steelers show up if not I guess you are just all talk like most Little Brother Fans.

He won't bet. I tried to get him to last year after he was talking about UL winning the title. He got quiet after I called him out. Anyone whose seen him post knows he's FOS.

Reactions: BlueTick2
Don't place any internet bet with an individual unless someone you trust is holding the money from both people.

Sure, I will take bets. I offered the UK poster, who said he would wager, $50 straight up (no points) on the football game. I will make the same wager with the first two posters ($50 bet with each) here who want in. Here are my conditions, with UKErik's permission, I am agreeable to him holding the CASH from both of us. He and i have wagered in the past, with the bets being paid off. That prevents any welching on the wager. The amounts ($50 per bet) are non-negotiable. Who are the first two posters in?

Reactions: I am stupid
Sure, I will take bets. I offered the UK poster, who said he would wager, $50 straight up (no points) on the football game. I will make the same wager with the first two posters ($50 bet with each) here who want in. Here are my conditions, with UKErik's permission, I am agreeable to him holding the CASH from both of us. He and i have wagered in the past, with the bets being paid off. That prevents any welching on the wager. The amounts ($50 per bet) are non-negotiable. Who are the first two posters in?

It's good to see you're taking cash bets now, cause unless I'm wrong you use to only traffic in the flesh trade ;)

Can't believe I have to go and wash my hands after after being on that trash site.

I am in if we bet on the football and basketball game up to 500.00 on each game and another up to 500.00 for the sweep to the winner.I trust UKErik and will send him the money whenever you are ready.

I am in if we bet on the football and basketball game up to 500.00 on each game and another up to 500.00 for the sweep to the winner.I trust UKErik and will send him the money whenever you are ready.

As I said, my amounts are non-negotiable. I enjoy friendly wagers.

I'm your huckleberry and I'll bet you twice if I'm the only taker. Let me know

Reactions: Steelers2012
So far, you're the only taker. I'll give it another day or two, and if no one else takes the offer, it's all yours.
What part of, up to, do you not understand.I will take the 50 dollar bet on the football game,basketball game and 100.00 on the sweep.

What part of, up to, do you not understand.I will take the 50 dollar bet on the football game,basketball game and 100.00 on the sweep.

Ok. $50 straight up on the football game. That's the wager. I'll contact UKErik to see if he is willing to hold the cash. I'll reply in this thread when he replies to me. That's $50 with Bluuu, and $50 with M1 Tanker.

I bet a UK fan every year - $100 - no lines - on the football game. I met him online, too, lol. It's nice being ahead.

I also made a great friend.

Ok. $50 straight up on the football game. That's the wager. I'll contact UKErik to see if he is willing to hold the cash. I'll reply in this thread when he replies to me. That's $50 with Bluuu, and $50 with M1 Tanker.

Ok, Bluuu and M1 Tanker. I've spoken with UKErik. He has agreed to hold the money. You can contact him at: ukatlajes@hotmail.com to arrange how to get the $50 to him. I do know he does deal with PayPal if that is your preferred method. I won't consider the wager binding until he has everyone's money. So, if you change your mind, please indicate that to me here, or let UKErik know. Thanks. I look forward to the game, and the wager results.

You realize that unless it is a sweep that no money will change hands, so it is pointless to have "another 500 for the sweep". Just make it up to $1,000/500 if either team sweeps.

You realize that unless it is a sweep that no money will change hands, so it is pointless to have "another 500 for the sweep". Just make it up to $1,000/500 if either team sweeps.

You probably already understand this, but just to make sure, this doesn't matter to me, as "my" wager offer is $50 for the football game only.

Reactions: I am stupid
Steeler is no idiot...he knows UL has no shot at b-ball so he is afraid to make a bet on that game. UL is going to lose in football as well...so long fall and beyond coming up for lil Squeeler boy.

Ok, Bluuu and M1 Tanker. I've spoken with UKErik. He has agreed to hold the money. You can contact him at: ukatlajes@hotmail.com to arrange how to get the $50 to him. I do know he does deal with PayPal if that is your preferred method. I won't consider the wager binding until he has everyone's money. So, if you change your mind, please indicate that to me here, or let UKErik know. Thanks. I look forward to the game, and the wager results.
I've emailed Erik

Reactions: Steelers2012
You probably already understand this, but just to make sure, this doesn't matter to me, as "my" wager offer is $50 for the football game only.
I emailed Erik and waiting for his reply and the money will be on the way.Why not the basketball game or sweep?

I emailed Erik and waiting for his reply and the money will be on the way.Why not the basketball game or sweep?

It's just common sense to make straight up wagers on outcomes that you feel relatively confident in. If you don't feel condident, then you look for points. I was asked to come over here, and offer the same wager I offered on the UofL board, and that's what I did,

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
It's just common sense to make straight up wagers on outcomes that you feel relatively confident in. If you don't feel condident, then you look for points. I was asked to come over here, and offer the same wager I offered on the UofL board, and that's what I did,
So what you are saying is you have no shot at winning the basketball game.

Oh, the beauty of the internet tough guy betting thread. Priceless. Wish I had the time to waste.
I get on here for 10 minutes after working a 12 hour shift at work.Been a member for more than a decade and have 946 post.How long have you been a member and how many post do you have ,4928.Looks like you have plenty of time to waste.

Tanker, I was not addressing you specifically just making a general observation about the typical attitude of the posters in this type of thread. Thank you for taking the time to demonstrate my point perfectly. Have a nice day and GBB!

Tanker, I was not addressing you specifically just making a general observation about the typical attitude of the posters in this type of thread. Thank you for taking the time to demonstrate my point perfectly. Have a nice day and GBB!
I guess I am simple minded because I do not understand the point you are trying to make,but if I made it for you,then good for you.You also have a nice day and GBB.

Just an update for you and Bluuu. UKErik says he has only been contacted by one of you so far, and the one who did contact him hasn't replied to the question of how you want to get him the money. There is plenty of time to get the wager done, but please let me or UKErik know if you don't plan to follow through with the money part of the bet. Thanks.

Just an update for you and Bluuu. UKErik says he has only been contacted by one of you so far, and the one who did contact him hasn't replied to the question of how you want to get him the money. There is plenty of time to get the wager done, but please let me or UKErik know if you don't plan to follow through with the money part of the bet. Thanks.
Steelers I contacted Erik and asked for his address.I am mailing the money to him.I have yet to get his mailing address.If the other poster does not bet I am still willing to make it a 500.00 bet.Let me know before I send the money to Erik.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT