ADVERTISEMENT

anyone that is looking to put their $, where

Steelers I contacted Erik and asked for his address.I am mailing the money to him.I have yet to get his mailing address.If the other poster does not bet I am still willing to make it a 500.00 bet.Let me know before I send the money to Erik.

No problem, I understand, I am waiting on his mailing address as well. The wager will stand at $50.

Bluuu and M1 Tanker, UKErik has given me his mailing address to forward your $50 wager money to him. He told me to forward it to the both of you. If you are still interested in the wager, just go to the UofL board and left click on my name to "start a conversation", and I can privately give you the address to send the $50 to.

Bluuu and M1 Tanker, UKErik has given me his mailing address to forward your $50 wager money to him. He told me to forward it to the both of you. If you are still interested in the wager, just go to the UofL board and left click on my name to "start a conversation", and I can privately give you the address to send the $50 to.

Sorry about the delay, I've been busy. I'm in and I'll send it to Erik.

Why can he not email me his address.I sent the email to him to send me his home address and I would send the money to him.

When I left click on your name I do not see where where it says start a conversation.I'm sure it is there,going to Laurel Lake today so you start the conversation,send me his address and I will get the money in the mail tomorrow.I am still willing to raise the bet.Forget the basketball game and sweep.500.00 just on the football game.

Last edited:
When I left click on your name I do not see where where it says start a conversation.I'm sure it is there,going to Laurel Lake today so you start the conversation,send me his address and I will get the money in the mail tomorrow.I am still willing to raise the bet.Forget the basketball game and sweep.500.00 just on the football game.

"Start a conversation" is apparently a mod only function that allows mods to initiate or receive contact from posters. For whatever reason. Erik does not seem to have that function under his name. But, the thing is, is you have to click on my name ON MY BOARD. Or if you post on my board, then I can start a conversation with you. I can't start a conversation with you on this board, since I don't have that function as a non-mod poster here.

Why can he not email me his address.I sent the email to him to send me his home address and I would send the money to him.

I have no idea. I only know him through previous wagers. He is really slow to respond, so I have to assume he is a busy guy.

"Start a conversation" is apparently a mod only function that allows mods to initiate or receive contact from posters. For whatever reason. Erik does not seem to have that function under his name. But, the thing is, is you have to click on my name ON MY BOARD. Or if you post on my board, then I can start a conversation with you. I can't start a conversation with you on this board, since I don't have that function as a non-mod poster here.

It doesn't work on either board when I try it. Maybe it's my computer but I can't start a conversation with you on either board.

If you make a post over there, and I see your name, I can then start a conversation with you.
Steelers, nothing against you personally,but you could not give me 50.00 to get me to post on your site.I am leaving for Santa Claus,Indiana today for a week of camping with the kids before they leave soon to go back to college.We will have to figure this out when I get back.

Steelers, nothing against you personally,but you could not give me 50.00 to get me to post on your site.I am leaving for Santa Claus,Indiana today for a week of camping with the kids before they leave soon to go back to college.We will have to figure this out when I get back.

Bluuu now has the mailing address. You can get it from him.

UKErik has confirmed to me that he has received my wager money (2 x $50). He has also confirmed that he has not received anybody else's wager money. Bluuu, you.said you have UKErik's mailing address. M1 Tanker, you said you have his e-mail address. I leave it up to you two at this point to get the money to UKErik. If I don't hear from UKErik that he has your money by the start of the season, I will look for others who would like to accept the bet. Erik wants in anyways, but I will hold your place until the season starts. Good luck on the year, except for that one game.

Final call for Bluuu and M1 Tanker to get their end of the wager ($50) to UKErik.

If anyone else is interested in taking either one of their places in the bet, it's $50 straight up on the UofL-UK game. UKErik already has my $50 x 2.

Final call for Bluuu and M1 Tanker to get their end of the wager ($50) to UKErik.

If anyone else is interested in taking either one of their places in the bet, it's $50 straight up on the UofL-UK game. UKErik already has my $50 x 2.
I have been waiting for Erik to email me his home address.I have emailed him and have not gotten a reply yet.....Had a great week camping at Santa Claus,Indiana.Anyone that has kids and likes to camp I highly recommend this campground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT