ADVERTISEMENT

**** 2015 NBA Draft Thread ****

Bilas is out his mind to have okafor as his top guy. Wish he was Minnesota gm. Just hope Lakers pick Russell.

Can't wait to see Skal in action, myself. Love how he dropped all social media, and so on to focus on his academics and training for next season. A kid with his talent, and that kind of commitment can and will go a long way.
Would be a shock if we don't have the top draft pick for 2 consecutive years.

They keep posting Bilas' bullsheet Draft projections with Okafor as No. 1. NOBODY really thinks Okafor is No. 1 except Bilas - who is picking Jahlil because he's a Dookie - and we're going to have to spend the next hour seeing Okafor as the No. 1 projection. What a joke.

Bilas is out his mind to have okafor as his top guy. Wish he was Minnesota gm. Just hope Lakers pick Russell.

It's very possible that the Lakers take Russell. If they do, I'm curious to see what unfolds with the 76ers. I see them taking Mudiay (since they need a point, and they have 2 good big men, albeit, one is out of commission).

The next hour? Towns will be off the board in no time as will Okafor.

You really get mad over silly stuff, no offense. Bilas is entitled to his opinion, no matter how off he may be in this case.

Reactions: Wildcat134
Lakers could have been so great with Towns.

Really hoping they draft Russell and get LA in FA, and maybe Love as well (I doubt they get both though).

Lakers could have been so great with Towns.

Really hoping they draft Russell and get LA in FA, and maybe Love as well (I doubt they get both though).

It would be great if WCS slides to number 19. The Wizards will be all over him.

Congrats to Karl.

cal%20toast_zpsojjmvqqk.gif

IMG_6460-600x338.jpg

Okafor is a coin flip 50% free throw shooter, huge liability and work effort o defense is in question. Sixers will just send out a team of centers soon at this rate. Knick fans must be sick.

Philly will be in trade mode with either NN or Imb.
Okafor is a coin flip 50% free throw shooter, huge liability and work effort o defense is in question. Sixers will just send out a team of centers soon at this rate. Knick fans must be sick.

Look for them to keep NN and trade Imb.

Reactions: lacocat
Lol at okafor and the priceless pissed off look on his face at 3. Good luck to the 76ers putting with his dad to.

I like the Porzingis selection. Mudiay is going to fall to Kings at 6 apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT