ADVERTISEMENT

1/27 Caturday thread

Just popping in to say the ACC sucks. Pretty telling Florida St is currently 2nd in the conference at 6-2. They are awful and so is the entire conference. Talking heads today talking about FSU and how good they are at 12-7 😂. Anything to make a Unc win look better…..
The ACC is very bad.

Watching Duke/Clemson and Flipowski committed an offensive foul and the look on his face was PRICELESS!!!

It is amazing how addled a Dukie looks when they are the one called for an offensive foul. 😁 😁

Definitely
Erie Insurance. THE best deals and better coverage. They run your credit so it weeds out those who may have a hard time paying. We always shop around every few years. Their deals can't be beat so we stay with them.

Miss State and South Carolina are better than what anyone thought. Including me.

Let's win and start rolling this league to make a big impression heading into the tournament.

Reactions: BC_Wader
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
It was early when I posted. Florida was up 13 at half. Georgia outscored Florida 51 to 38 in the second half. And I still say Florida is a really good team.

Reactions: GermantownDawg
Why losers are losers...Clemson. Always finds a way to give it away.
Stupid pass that leads to a breakaway layup. Then loose with the ball.

The pizza stone worked as promised but the big star (for me) were the caramelized onions. I'd never gone to the trouble before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT