ADVERTISEMENT

1/27 Caturday thread

Seton Hall should pay me $250k a year to watch their games. Every time I watch rhem on tv, they win

My GF is in NYC for work, just talked to her on FaceTime and there’s cops all over the airport. Apparently have a threat to blow it up from Palestinians

I’m sure this is fairly common but if yall would say a prayer for her and everyone else there, I’d appreciate it

• Wow
Reactions: ukjenning44
I got an older car (2014), she’s paid off. I went down to liability since I don’t have to drive a ton rn
The minimum auto insurance in KY and many other states is crazy. In KY it’s only 25k person with a max of 50k.
And only 25k for personal property damage.

25k won’t buy a new car.
And if you are injured bad 25k isn’t a drop in the bucket.
Not to mention if you have 3 passengers you would have to split 50k amount you.

The minimum auto insurance in KY and many other states is crazy. In KY it’s only 25k person with a max of 50k.
And only 25k for personal property damage.

25k won’t buy a new car.
And if you are injured bad 25k isn’t a drop in the bucket.
Not to mention if you have 3 passengers you would have to split 50k amount you.
Are you saying liability is a bad idea?

My GF is in NYC for work, just talked to her on FaceTime and there’s cops all over the airport. Apparently have a threat to blow it up from Palestinians

I’m sure this is fairly common but if yall would say a prayer for her and everyone else there, I’d appreciate it

Hope everything works out ok on that front!

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Hoping but not counting on a second straight loss for Auburn today at Miss State (+3).

Are you saying liability is a bad idea?
No not at all. I’m saying if your vehicle is worth more than 25k and there’s always a chance of you being seriously injured that it’s a good idea to add underinsured motorist to your policy. It pays if the other driver is underinsured.

I learned this first hand after a guy knocked me into an intersection and I ended up having my cervical spine fused. Now we carry half a million in underinsured motorist. We were only carrying 100k at the time of the accident.

Your health insurance won’t pay medical bills if you’re injured in an accident.

Last edited:
Houston has a psychopath in the crowd. I went to a game where a team had one of those every game. I sat right next to him. I smiled and sat quietly but man he was annoying.

No not at all. I’m saying if your vehicle is worth more than 25k and there’s always a chance of you being seriously injured that it’s a good idea to add underinsured motorist to your policy. It pays if the other driver is underinsured.

I learned this first hard after a guy knocked me into an intersection and I ended up having my cervical spine fused. Now we carry half a million in underinsured motorist. We were only carrying 100k at the time of the accident.

Your health insurance won’t pay medical bills if you’re injured in an accident.
Appreciate the info. A cervical spine fusion sounds Terrible, you good now or have lingering pain/issues?

Houston has a psychopath in the crowd. I went to a game where a team had one of those every game. I sat right next to him. I smiled and sat quietly but man he was annoying.

You and him looking at each other, thinking the same thing

IMG-1998.jpg

Appreciate the info. A cervical spine fusion sounds Terrible, you good now or have lingering pain/issues?
It’s a pretty invasive surgery because they go through the front of your neck, not the back.
I have lingering issues and it’s putting pressure on the discs above and below the level of the fusion.
Every 3 months I get an injection into my epidural space because I’m putting off another surgery as long as possible.

Sc with 6 threes at half and up 10. Figured they would lose today somehow. Missouri sucks though so that helps.

I'm going to Redsfest at the Red Mile here in an hour or so. See the Redlegs and do some Q&A. Maybe snag some autographs.

Not sure what we're gonna do for the game. Somewhere with ice cold beer for sure.

I'm going to Redsfest at the Red Mile here in an hour or so. See the Redlegs and do some Q&A. Maybe snag some autographs.

Not sure what we're gonna do for the game. Somewhere with ice cold beer for sure.
Noice! Didn’t realize that was this weekend. Love the Ress

Florida blows a 20 point lead

Terrible Mizzou winning at USC right now. That would hurt.

Gosh I love college bball.

Feels like UCONN, Purdue, and UNC are kinda separating themselves a little bit.

Just popping in to say the ACC sucks. Pretty telling Florida St is currently 2nd in the conference at 6-2. They are awful and so is the entire conference. Talking heads today talking about FSU and how good they are at 12-7 😂. Anything to make a Unc win look better…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT