ADVERTISEMENT

1/27 Caturday thread

drew_ukfan

All-American
Aug 6, 2008
Hope all is well with everyone today, I don’t have a lot going on other then just hanging with my brother, probably gonna order a pizza and watch some basketball.

Game doesn’t start till 6, what’s everyone watching till then?

Any one else got topics they wanna discuss, let’s do it

Hope all is well with everyone today, I don’t have a lot going on other then just hanging with my brother, probably gonna order a pizza and watch some basketball.

Game doesn’t start till 6, what’s everyone watching till then?

What kind of pizza? Several potentially good games before ours, KU v Iowa St, AU v Miss St and Duke v Clemson.

Reactions: CatPatrick13

GE2oKamWAAADBrg

What kind of pizza? Several potentially good games before ours, KU v Iowa St, AU v Miss St and Duke v Clemson.
We're making pizza. Just bought a new pizza stone. And for the first time I've made the dough the night before so that it can ferment 18 hours in the fridge before we make the pies. We're having guests so I hope it works out. Hate to send people home hungry.

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Doing some garage clean up now that the weather in Denver is going to be almost spring-like this weekend and next week.

And getting excited to be in Lexington next Wednesday and Saturday for the UF and UT games (work trip again to Cincinnati). And then I'm actually in Lexington for another work trip the week of Feb 12, and the supplier I'm visiting bought me lower level seats for Ole Miss!

Reactions: BC_Wader
Looking ahead here ....

I'm going to be positive and optimistic that we're going to go on a run and whip some ass here on out.

I'm looking at all the other teams, and there's a more losses for :

Tennessee : I'm looking at them getting exposed from here on out for the rest of the season.... ok, maybe not to Vandy. But believe me, Vandy is putting everything into this game with the Vols today. ( and then when we come to nashville). Vols gonna lose some road games. They've got some losses coming, and they're overdue.

And

Kansas : Looking at the games they got left, I can see them with a minimum of 7 losses. Houston may actually stand the best shot out of all the Big 12 teams to get the highest seed from that conference, after all is said and done !

I think the top 4 ( UConn, Purdue, UNC, and Houston ) look to be the solid #1 seeds heading into the tournament.

Everything else is up for grabs. We can nab a 2 seed. Let's get her done !

Go big Blue !

Currently checking out UL vs Virginia. The Cards are definitley better than last year but they need some players.

We're making pizza. Just bought a new pizza stone. And for the first time I've made the dough the night before so that it can ferment 18 hours in the fridge before we make the pies. We're having guests so I hope it works out. Hate to send people home hungry.
Where do you live, I want to come over and check out the pizza. Sounds good.

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Watching Florida put an ass kicking on Georgia. Florida is pretty darn good. We were lucky to get out there with a W.

RR is gonna assemble at your pad

Those GEICO commercials say I could save a bunch of money by switching to them, but I've stuck with State Farm. I do the home/auto bundle.

What does everyone else think?

Currently checking out UL vs Virginia. The Cards are definitley better than last year but they need some players.

Yeah 13 points at the half. They may double their win total from 4 to 8 with a little luck. By 2030 Kenny will have them at 20 wins and NIT bound.

Those GEICO commercials say I could save a bunch of money by switching to them, but I've stuck with State Farm. I do the home/auto bundle.

What does everyone else think?
I got an older car (2014), she’s paid off. I went down to liability since I don’t have to drive a ton rn

You can't tell me Houston has better athletes than us. But man, their D is suffocating. No reason why we can't play D like that. Those guys get up in your face and close out on shooters so well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT