ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL TENNESSEE VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

falling out of the rankings as March approaches...check

the next domino to fall will be a player discontent

followed by uninspired play in the SEC tournament

crushing loss in the NCAA tournament (assuming we make it)

mass exodus 2 weeks later
Hopefully after the mass exodus of players Cal takes his happy ass out of here too…..

I know this is going to sound weird to quite a few people here on this board, but a coach is supposed to excel in all aspects of the job. It's not just recruiting. It's not just saying the right things. It's not just preparing athletes for the business aspect of professional sports.

It's development, which Cal doesn't do.
It's in game coaching and strategy, which Cal doesn't do.
It's basketball IQ and game awareness, which Cal doesn't have.
It's using and teaching all aspects of the game, which Cal doesn't do.
It's about developing a bench, which Cal doesn't do.
It's about not playing politics, which Cal can't quit doing.
Sometimes, it's about studying the other team and taking away their strength or using it against them, instead of just playing the same way against everyone.

If you can't see it yet, I don't know how anyone here will EVER see anything more simply obvious.

After over a decade, he has done the least with the most highly ranked talent the sport has ever seen. He flat out CANNOT COACH. He's one helluva recruiter, because he can sell mediocrity to a lottery pick, but he couldn't coach Michael Jordan out of a bathroom stall.
Can’t have said this any better. Can someone put this in the Herald.

• Love
Reactions: susan2361
I never thought I would see uk getting their ass kicked in Rupp Arena on regular basis. Oh well I guess we have 8 guys on NBA all star game. That’s what we are about now.

Reactions: UKCat4Ever
Honest question...if UK finishes the regular season with 10 losses or more and flames out in their first game of the SEC-T....do they still get a NCAA-T invite?
I personally think it would be questionable.

Other than Dilly and Wagner this is a SLOW footed team. Everyone we play is much quicker than we are. Add in our softness and it's a recipe for disaster.
Mostly true but Adou has some quicks. His man rarely gets by him.

What you fail to understand is that stars by you name is more important than any particular basketball skill such as quickness.

He did get some shooters tho so there’s that.

Oscar couldn’t guard pick and rolls but I promise you on this team Kentucky doesn’t have 6 losses right now. We ran that guy out of town, for a overhyped freshman who is soft as shit and tow project bigs
Nobody on this team can guard anything! Oscar would have had 20 rebounds tonight!

"Calipari just wakes up"

bldYz3f.png

Reactions: katwest
Kentucky is giving up an average of 97.7 PPG in its last three games at Rupp Arena.

Vandy has the same 2 guards who torched a good defender in Wallace last year. That game isn’t the gimme it should be

Reed is now 3 for his last 9 FT. Add in the terrible defense and he’s not the same player from weeks ago
Something going on. The weird Dilly illness where he was allowed to sit on the bench. Edwards sitting out with what Cal said a knee and it was a quad. Wagner sitting out. Z saying he is sick but allowed to sit with the rest of the team. Something is bad fishy
I agree. I said earlier that something is going on. We get WORSE as the season goes on instead of getting better!!

Something going on. The weird Dilly illness where he was allowed to sit on the bench. Edwards sitting out with what Cal said a knee and it was a quad. Wagner sitting out. Z saying he is sick but allowed to sit with the rest of the team. Something is bad fishy
They sure wouldn't be sitting with the team and looking like their having fun, if I were coach!!

Reactions: TriCountyCat
What does Rupp look and act like tonight from someone who was there? Sometimes it's hard to judge from just watching the tv.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT